IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"2016

April:*Nations was arrested in Greenwood for driving on a suspended license. Court documents show police also found what appeared to be marijuana inside his vehicle. Again, he skipped town.August:*Nations*was arrested again for driving on a suspended license in Hendricks County.November:*Nations was charged with possession of marijuana.December:*Nations’ landlord filed an eviction petition in Wayne Township small claims court."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...in-the-murders-of-libby-abby-in-delphi?page=2

BBM
I wonder if he was smoking synthetic weed; that could account for his erratic behavior. IMO

New poster here:

can anyone think of anything significant that happened in May that could have prompted him to leave (IF he the guy after all)?

I am dying to hear a recording of DN's voice, as well.

Sure. Maybe he was mixed up with John Bove or with someone mixed up with John Bove.

I just watched a report Alexis did 5 minutes ago on Facebook... she said that Indiana police have told her that LE is working to or has obtained Daniel Nation's DNA for comparison to the Delphi case... so now I am really stunned. I thought that Indiana had DNA on file for felons ( domestic assault conviction) Did they really not collect it? did they lose it? Here we have a known sex offender within easy driving distance of Delphi who goes missing 3 months after the murders and they haven't compared his DNA yet? I thought that LE and FBI had checked the DNA of all RSO's in Indiana... how could they not have done this?
It was only ever said that all CaCo RSO's had been ruled out. I had asked on here previously about neighbouring counties. All Indiana I just couldn't see that happening.

Might be worth looking through old photos of searchers, etc. Gabe Gaeta and others come to mInd, but now especially considering him watching the searchers for TW.

ー
So maybe that relfected spot at BG's right hand, is not the speculated wristwatch afterall; but perhaps the reflection of the top of a hatchet blade?

eta: (Hatchet that he could be holding in his right hand, by his hip.)

So facial recignition obviously didn't provide a hit between DN's various mugshots and sketch. So much for that thought in this case I was hopeful for.

If this is him, I don't care if he was found via tip, facial recognition, whatever (sad someone else had to die! :( )...But interesting to note facial recognition didn't produce a hit.

Again, as mentioned, despite my thoughts of parabon and snapshot maybe there is no DNA considering DN didn't produce a hit previous to his recent arrest in CO. He would haaaave tomalready be in the system, right, even if cold cases re to him are sitting on a shelf untested considering his criminal and military background.

I don't think that's a hatchet in BG's pocket, I still think it's a gun, moo.

Interesting additional pictures of him

if RL had seen him or helped him, cant he ID him now? I think they have him and its a DNA match away, and it sounds like they do in fact have DNA. BOOM.

LE will now have to address the DNA question, imo, unless they choose to just not comment.

I don't think it's him, sorry.

Unleesssss maybe there was no DNA collected in the girls case.

Thanks for posting that; really informative. Just some notes taken from those 3 pages:

1. Technically, he had a warrant out NOT for simple "failure to register" in IN (because he WAS in the IN system), but for moving to a new residence (CO) without telling officials his new address. In the list of 5 items listed on page two, the infraction is bolded:

"You commit a felony if you knowingly or intentionally: (5) do not reside at your registered address."

That answers my earlier confusion.

2. It's interesting to note that his wife files for divorce in April 2017. But on Apr 10, DN calls in to report his 'new' address as being at the InTowne Suites Motel, and then Apr 12, goes in person to sign documentation and leave thumbprint on pages asserting that is his new address.

That SAME day (April 12) is also when he and wife KN leave the motel for their [eventual? in May?] move to CO (also according to affidavit and manager's statement).

3. On July 17, 2017 the BG sketch is released; a DAY later, on Jul 18, 2017, Sgt Pfifer (of this affidavit) opens his investigation into why this guy is NOT at the address he's listed (the motel).

They were hot on his heels without knowing it, perhaps. (IF this is the guy...).
This is interesting. It indicates to me he may not have had a fixed address from when he split from his wife till he checked into the motel, then got back with her and left for colorado. I wonder if the hotel manager helped with the composite? MOO.

IF this ends up being the perp, I don't think there's any way his wife didn't know it was him. Unless she literally lives under a rock.

It seems like they were separated at the time, they were evicted around January, and she gave birth around April and has another young child. Sure, there aren't very many people in the state that are ignorant of the case. But I think it is possible that her attention and time were on her pregnancy and child at the time, and she could have been living a somewhat transient lifestyle away from him. I give her the benefit of the doubt for now... she could be a victim too.

The picture of BG on the bridge with the area blurred, left side leg has always baffled me.

It has always baffled me too. I always thought there was a reason to it being blurred. Many said they thought it was pixelation. But I've always thought it was LE trying to hide the shadow of something. Either BG was exposing himself, or it showed the shadow of the murder weapon. If BG did use an axe, the shadow would be very distinct in my opinion. It would give away the murder weapon and cause of death. I definitely believe it was to cover it now. All my own opinion.

This could be it!! We might be getting close guys!! How many hours have we spent analyzing pics, audio, looking at maps?? All the hard work done in the scanner thread? Hours upon hours of listening to scanner traffic trying to figure out what might be relevant. What might not? GOD I HOPE AND PRAY THIS IS OUR GUY. These precious angels need justice. I know nothing has been confirmed yet. But he could be the one! Thank each and everyone of you who have put so much of your time and effort for these sweet girls.

Today is the day

low , bail, rolling back on the language around POI etc...contradicting themselves, leaves no chance for a rush to judgement defense.

he's already being called hatchet man . they are rolling it back.

so they can get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members