IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
I'd like to hear what his fellow Marines have to say about him.
He seems a bit goofy, especially for a Marine.
I wonder if he was bullied at all.
And perhaps has pent-up residual anger from that...?

All just speculation, of course.

LE will now have to address the DNA question, imo, unless they choose to just not comment.

I know people are saying that LE must have his DNA because of his sex offender convictions, but do we know that for a fact? His SO convictions were in South Carolina and for the offense of exposing himself and masturbating in front of a woman. For an offense that didn't involve physical contact with the victim, would LE in fact collect DNA? Does anyone have concrete info on that, and when such collection became procedure? His convictions are from several years ago and from another state.

It's possible that the Delphi girls were not sexually assaulted and thus did not have that particular DNA on them to be collected.

Of course, my fingers are crossed that his DNA was found at the scene!

jmo

-

I haven't read that it's confirmed he was in fact a Marine. He said he was, but I haven't seen that confirmed.

Did I miss it?

Not sure if this was in response to my post - but, I meant he holding it in his hand... not in his pocket.

Hi V, no wasn't a response to your post. :wave: I've been adamant since day 1 it's a gun in his pocket (and gotten a lot of cap for it BTW ,cough, lol).

I haven't read that it's confirmed he was in fact a Marine. He said he was, but I haven't seen that confirmed.

Did I miss it?
Previous addresses in immediate vicinity of marine bases in SC and NC would leave me to believe that he was in the military at some point.
I would even make a guess that he's getting disability from it.

-

Do we know if he was ever deployed? I don't necessarily think he seems too goofy to be a marine (I actually think he looks creepy if anything). I would hope he wouldn't try to use PTSD as a defense if he was deployed overseas. Not that I think it'd stick anyway but wouldn't want to see that used as an excuse for committing violent and/or sexual crimes.

I know people are saying that LE must have his DNA because of his sex offender convictions, but do we know that for a fact? His SO convictions were in South Carolina and for the offense of exposing himself and masturbating in front of a woman. For an offense that didn't involve physical contact with the victim, would LE in fact collect DNA? Does anyone have concrete info on that, and when such collection became procedure? His convictions are from several years ago and from another state.

It's possible that the Delphi girls were not sexually assaulted and thus did not have that particular DNA on them to be collected.

Of course, my fingers are crossed that his DNA was found at the scene!

jmo

Indeed, same questions here, which is why I say LE might have to address this whole DNA thing finally, unless they just choose to still not comment, even if he's ruled out. Moo.

wasnt it his wife that bought the gun?

I thought the same. I thought when they got pulled over she said it was her gun. I could be wrong about that tho. But even if she said it was hers and it was really his, that was probably very easy for LE to find out

IF DN ended up being the Delphi perp how amazing a coincidence it would be that BOTH cases were solved in part because of photographic evidence tying him to both crimes? Unheard of, at least by me.

I surely hope this lead gets LE to our girls' killer(s)
And probably both taken with phones?

Yes, they went to hotel May 1st, talked to manager, went back May 12th and he was gone per manager.

Seems they would have asked manager to let them know when you see him.

Ball dropped.

Again. (imo ~sigh~).

(Love you guys btw, and I might have to go into hiding if DN turns out to be BG, simply out of embarrassment for saying I don't think its him when there are so many possible indicators. Again, hope I'm wrong. If I am hope yall will still respect me lol. None of this is about about me, just saying if I'm wrong I'm honestly going to be very embarrassed.)

Is it possible that LE has had DNA all along, knew who their man was but just could not find him, hence the billboards. And, his actual past mug shots were used to help with the sketch?
Maybe they have had his name but did not want to put it out there because he would go farther into hiding or be more likely to snap again and hurt more people?

It has always baffled me too. I always thought there was a reason to it being blurred. Many said they thought it was pixelation. But I've always thought it was LE trying to hide the shadow of something. Either BG was exposing himself, or it showed the shadow of the murder weapon. If BG did use an axe, the shadow would be very distinct in my opinion. It would give away the murder weapon and cause of death. I definitely believe it was to cover it now. All my own opinion.

This could be it!! We might be getting close guys!! How many hours have we spent analyzing pics, audio, looking at maps?? All the hard work done in the scanner thread? Hours upon hours of listening to scanner traffic trying to figure out what might be relevant. What might not? GOD I HOPE AND PRAY THIS IS OUR GUY. These precious angels need justice. I know nothing has been confirmed yet. But he could be the one! Thank each and everyone of you who have put so much of your time and effort for these sweet girls.

Today is the day

Could also explain why Libby started video taping. Was there something about him, other than being a lone guy on the bridge, that made her think she had better record him? Maybe he was exposed and/or had a weapon as he approached them??

speculation, jmo

This is interesting. It indicates to me he may not have had a fixed address from when he split from his wife till he checked into the motel, then got back with her and left for colorado. I wonder if the hotel manager helped with the composite? MOO.

BBM

I wouldn't think so, because it appears at the time the only thing LE were interested in was his SO address verification. Remember, the composite was drawn up and then released to the public July 17, the day before Sgt P opened up his investigation into the issue of his not being at the address he claimed was his (July 18).

what I find disturbing is why wasn't this guy on the radar within days of the crime?
failed to register SO, lived near delphi..not sure if at the time of the crime though but it is a red flag.
I wonder if his name was tipped in to the hotline?.
If it was that info will never be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member