IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DN seems likely. Praying for answers :grouphug:

IF LE knew his name and suspected him all along...they are partly liable for any crimes he has commited since then, Imo, as they never indicated they had a suspect, kept saying they did not believe others were in danger etc...a very dangerous game they were playing by keeping so mum...IF they knew. Jmo

I've been pondering why I had in my head that the perp would be older... I think the clothing worn in the bridge pic reminds me of stuff my 65 yr old dad wears, and then all the stuff with RL early on... I guess the age thing just stuck and didn't even realize it ��

Tooootallly, me too...(attire of everyone at the local diner)

Hey, not sure if you meant to multiquote, but if not, you can uncheck the "reply with quote" box on the other posts...sometimes they'll stick around for a while.

Trying to post re: truck photo

was taken by someone that had met him (for their privacy)
There is not a video, just that frame from a video
Maybe the gun slipped down from his back waist/side

On another note has the photo been edited? I also see some sort of white circle near his side armpit area and a white tag reflection on the truck

No idea what it all means -JMO & observations

Dear GOD, please pleeeease don't let COD be via the hatchet..they might have had to see each other getting attacked...:(

:grouphug:

Margarita25-thanks for the quote tip...unfortunately I'm not figuring it out but I'll find it eventually 😕

I've been pondering why I had in my head that the perp would be older... I think the clothing worn in the bridge pic reminds me of stuff my 65 yr old dad wears, and then all the stuff with RL early on... I guess the age thing just stuck and didn't even realize it 

Maybe some of these people he met donated clothing? he had sad stories and was homeless. They may have helped him out with food also. I haven't heard it mentioned in the interviews yet. IMO

I've been pondering why I had in my head that the perp would be older... I think the clothing worn in the bridge pic reminds me of stuff my 65 yr old dad wears, and then all the stuff with RL early on... I guess the age thing just stuck and didn't even realize it 😬

Considering DN's rootless existence, poverty, and homelessness earlier this year, he probably wore clothing given to him.

The jacket BG is wearing in the released images from February just might be "farm work wear".

JMO

IF LE knew his name and suspected him all along...they are partly liable for any crimes he has commited since then, Imo, as they never indicated they had a suspect, kept saying they did not believe others were in danger etc...a very dangerous game they were playing by keeping so mum...IF they knew. Jmo

It doesn't mean there wasn't a law enforcement wide "be on the lookout". I suspect that is why there was an immediate connection between the Colorado arrest and the sudden flight of Indiana state troopers to Colorado. People were probably looking for this guy, and they probably had a name on a hit list. However, tipping the perpetrator himself by publicly calling him out might not have gone any better. What if he fled to Mexico?

The decisions by the Indiana state police are very well thought out in the larger picture. The only thing that would have saved any other victims would have been an arrest, and that took time. It's unfortunate, but some things really do just take time.

That pic where he is standing by the truck.... what is going on with his right leg? It's distorted. It's also distorted in the bridge pic (same leg) ?!?!

bicyclists sometimes tie up their pants leg..?

It certainly sounds hopeful that he is the one.I can't imagine what the families are feeling right now.

Which reminds me, interesting LE never gave us an age range. Maybe because of something just like this occurring.

IIRC, the only age they mentioned was middle aged, and that was just one officer in a live interview.

Someone recently made the astute (albeit grim) observation that if the hatchet was the murder weapon, he probably would have to clean himself off considerably. I understand there was running water nearby, but what about stained clothing?

Physical appearance aside, if he didn't have a car and hitchhiked, I could see him getting picked up by a truck driver (as there are many of those going through IN) who would just been passing through the state and would've missed the news over the next few days.

If he DID have a car, would there be an inconspicuous place to park it by the 'down the hill' area?

One final thing- if BG/possibly DN is homeless, he'd probably being wearing a ton of layers. I know it was a warm day but it was still in the middle of winter. All those layers (plus the fact that he looks like he's clearly concealing something under his coat) makes him look like he has an older man's pot belly. I also think there's a chance he's got a hoodie and hat on, instead of the newsboy cap in the sketch (which ages him considerably). JMO of course!

It could also be an ankle bracelet aka a tether he is a RSO, lots of those guys have tethers.

MOD NOTE

I apologize as I was mistaken about allowing photos of DN in this thread. I was away most of the day and had not heard that LE has requested that photos of DN not be circulated.

WS is honoring LE's request.

Do not post photos of DN and do not accuse him of murdering the girls (or anyone else). LE in Indiana is not calling him a suspect and they only consider him one of many POIs at this time.

Sorry for any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member