IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: There is nothing there for you.
I can see the windshield on the car. The black tires. The cab of the truck. There is a whitish object by the truck that could be a person. As I suggested, perhaps NIN will help us out in this area.

If a car were even suspected of being involved, I think LE would ask the public if they have seen the car.

There has been zero info coming from LE about a car.

I'm thinking the guy lives close enough to walk. Or, he's familiar enough with the area to park at a distance and walk. He didn't want his vehicle spotted anywhere near the park that day.

jmopinion

It seems as if Liberty was not centering the photo on Abby, almost as if she was trying to catch the guy in the picture surreptitiously. Like, "Don't turn around Abby, but there's a guy at the end of the bridge watching us. I'm going to act like I'm taking a picture of you so I can show you."

No she didn't. Those are poles at the end of the bridge

I know it's hard for members that are just joining to read so many threads but if you have time you should. The pictures have been analyzed sooo much. Starting in thread 1. It's useful sometimes to go back and read. I know it's hard. I'm doing it with Elizabeth and Lyrics cold case and trust me I know it's hard. Most people's questions are already answers. :)

ETA. Isn't directed at anyone just something I found helpful for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just it - the police have far more than they are disclosing, and I think that in addition to the fact this is their community and their kids, this is why they appear so obviously distressed.

That audio did not end with 'get down the hill'. That's just the beginning, or shortly after the beginning, because Libby had the presence of mind to be recording and concealing it already, or that part wouldn't have been captured.

I think they possibly have harrowing evidence audio etc that they cannot release. The police looked really shaken by this crime today.

Anyone else think that the killer probably had a fit when he heard his voice come over the air waves? Most likely he was either watching or listening.

I hope he is evacuating his bowels knowing they are coming for him.

<mod snip>

attachment.php

Thank you, I am not technically adept enough to do this. Now, does anyone really think that these little skinny poles are depicted on the bridge picture in question? No. It is him.

Just throwing this out there, did anyone else (family wise) tell people they were at the bridge just in conversation.
Maybe somewhere the sister went and announced in conversation or to whoever, she just dropped them off there and what time they would be picked up?
Someone overhearing the conversation, may have acted in opportunity?

Hello. Delurking myself. I'm a Hoosier, although not from around Delphi. IMO his clothing (which I interpret as baggy Wrangler type jeans, brown hoodie -- hands in pockets of hoodie not jeans-- w/ blue jacket over top and hat) and especially his accent sound very typical of rural Indiana areas (more central/south if I had to guess). The way he says down and hill are familiar to me. My husband is from the South and it definitely is more IN than Southern. I'd say early to mid-50s for age. Again all JMO.

I like your description. Hoodies under a jacket is so me and he doesn't sound like he has an accent to me and I suppose that even though I'm from NW Indiana, I have lived in central Indiana for a good part of my life and have "acquired" that central Indiana accent.

Correction: There is nothing there for you.
I can see the windshield on the car. The black tires. The cab of the truck. There is a whitish object by the truck that could be a person. As I suggested, perhaps NIN will help us out in this area.

I honestly don't see what you are seeing. There is no vehicle there.

OMG

Thank-you to everyone for all the updates. I can't listen to the EVIL until tonight. I have a half a notion to go to Indiana to help do anything at all to find this FREAK.

I'm devastated along with you all.

My wish today is for the to be feeling some of the fear that these precious, heroic girls felt when he was hunting them.

He's the hunted now, and the good people of Indiana, the U.S. and the rest of the world are going to do everything they can to track him.

The Director of the FBI has their case. 20 FBI agents. Endless resources for the local LE who will live with this horrific double murder their entire lives.

Stay strong and be smart everyone. Please help spread the photo and the word of this SOB so that these girls did not die in vain, and this pri*& will be caught.

I have lived in NC for 24 years and I can definitely say that the accent in the audio is definitely a southern accent! The way he's dressed with the camo hat and the loose jeans remind me a lot of the men here. I can hear him say "Go down the hill," and water running in the background. They were probably walking towards the creek where their bodies were found when this audio was recorded. He probably had a weapon threatening them and was leading them towards the embankment. This is so horrible! I am so angry, someone definitely knows who this man is and they're protecting him. What this man did was UNFORGIVABLE and someone needs to come forward already, he does not deserve to be protected!!!

I can't bring myself to listen to the audio clip. To be given a window into someone's last moments.... I just can't. But, if Liberty had not hit record, this case may never, ever be solved. So thank you Liberty.

Anyone else think that the killer probably had a fit when he heard his voice come over the air waves? Most likely he was either watching or listening.

I guess I speak for all of us when I say I'd rather a killer's tip than the killer's fit.

Thank you, I am not technically adept enough to do this. Now, does anyone really think that these little skinny poles are depicted on the bridge picture in question? No. It is him.

Yes, we do, and you refusing to back down from a point that has already been debunked is clogging the thread.

You know.........something just came into my mind now that it has been divulged that the camera stills (screenshots) were actually on the phone of one of the victims. Hear me out before you bust a stitch.

We all know that walking along that bridge is a little hazardous and dangerous in spots, most of us have seen the video. Now, imagine a couple of teenaged girls walking along, playing with their phone, taking snapshots and videos as they stroll along laughing and goofing off. Along comes a heavyset middle aged guy that accidentally trips or somehow stumbles as he's walking along the bridge, and girls being girls, they chuckle about it and take a snapshot as he's getting back up and brushing himself off. Their laughing and giggling at his misfortune so outrages him, that he decides to make them pay for singling him out and making him feel foolish and embarrassed.

Although I think everybody initially assumed this was a case of stalking and sexual assault, I can't help but wonder if this entire thing was based on some overly-sensitive jerk getting his ego bruised. We all know that teen girls can be goofy and silly towards strangers while really meaning nothing by it. We also know that some men can't stand to be laughed at or made fun of by women. Hence, the perfect storm that day on the bridge.

To all of you that are going to jump up and down about victim blaming..........that's not what this is. This is an attempt to try and formulate what may have happened on the bridge that led to the final outcome.
That audio clip to me sounds like someone who is determined and a little bit angry.

BBM In myopinion, if that were the case, I think it would be more likely to just pushthem off the bridge rather than lead them elsewhere to do it.

That audio is one of the most horrifying things I've ever heard. She is a hero. He is clearly saying "go down the hill". She had the presence of mind to not only take a pic but record?? And there is other recording they are not releasing?? I think we all know what that probably is. My heart is broken for these girls and their families.

I have to pay homage to our dear Foxfire and say that I have agreed with him, and I do in this case also, that LE should utilize their greatest asset and that is the PUBLIC. They should release every single thing they have so that everybody in America sees him and hears him over and over again. Release it, and get people outraged and looking. This monster shouldn't be able to step foot in public without someone seeing/recognizing him.

You think he just murders 2 girls for the first time last week? NOPE. How many before and how many are coming until he is caught and he could be anywhere now.

He must've seen them get dropped off? It doesn't seem plausible he was just out strolling thru the park unless he was trolling because it wasn't a school day?

attachment.php

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

With your dear love in the photo, feels like Mr Skibaboo, is sleuthing right here with you.
:heartbeat:

I have a question for the locals - have there been any roadblocks set up, to canvas vehicles and drivers in the community and surrounding area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87