IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm English and I can't hear hill but what I do hear is
'gi-down girl' and it sounds like they're walking through water.
I think LE will have a lot more video and sound but are only releasing this small bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this from the other thread about the SOS feature on the iPhone. This was just released about 2 months ago with the new software update. They may not even have been aware of the featuer or had an iphone

app is great but I think it would be nice to have it go off with bells, whistles, lights, screaming sirens and fog horns!! Scare the bejeezus out of anyone that tries to grab you and alerts everyone around that there's a bad guy!!

Still a new poster here, but this isn't just an Indiana accent, it could also be an Illinois accent, which is just 30 or 40 miles to the west. I'm from Chicago where we all say "dese dose and dem" but chicago folk know that south of I-80 people start talking with that southern twang; and the farther south you go in IL the more twangy it gets. Maybe it's not truly 'southern', I'm sure many disagree that it's southern because up here anyone that talks like that is considered Southern, even if it's only 50 miles south of Chicago. Western IL doesn't talk like that interestingly enough.

Totally agree. This sounds like Midwestern regional speech and could easily be central IL or even IA IMO. This could be anyone on my block just going by the regional "accent"

I'm just curious ... All the people that thought it was a trail/security cam..all the people that thought they were dumped at location and all the people who thought he was lying in wait near the crime scene... Do you still think this has something to do with SM? why or why not.

Interested in looking at it through a different thought process

Sorry, I'm new to this thread, if this has been suggested already please ignore. The cadence of the killer's voice sounds Hispanic, almost a Tejano accent.

I don't think anything about his voice sounded Hispanic or Latino in any way. JMO.

I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.

Bridge Poles.jpg

Sorry, I'm new to this thread, if this has been suggested already please ignore. The cadence of the killer's voice sounds Hispanic, almost a Tejano accent.

Don't think so. I speak several languages fluently including Spanish which is my first language. Sounds very American to me. No foreign accent whatsoever.

I don't know if he rushed them, but it's possible the bridge itself could have been the first "weapon" used to control them. I mean, any struggle with a grown man on that bridge could result in falling to their death.

Just thinking aloud....not really formulating a theory yet. JMO
Exactly. A struggle on that bridge is too risky. At the end of the bridge on the north side, it is an abrupt, 60' drop to the creek below.

It is minor and an assumption, but he doesn't sound out of breath or labored at all in the audio.

I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.

I really doubt Sgt. Kim Riley made that up. This has been discussed to death, I don't see the need to discuss it any further. He's state police. You have to trust that he would know this, he wouldn't say so otherwise.

It seems as if Liberty was not centering the photo on Abby, almost as if she was trying to catch the guy in the picture surreptitiously. Like, "Don't turn around Abby, but there's a guy at the end of the bridge watching us. I'm going to act like I'm taking a picture of you so I can show you."

attachment.php

Thank you! Great find.

It is not unknown for spouses or female partners to be involved aiding or covering up the crime. Anything is possible. The officers have not ruled out another person being involved although it does seem to be just the main suspect on the bridge. Sadly females can be just as evil. I think if they saw a man and a woman together they would be less intimidated and not so much on guard. . However this is highly unlikely. I just feel sure that someone must know who this man is .

My fiancé is is Spanish(El Salvadorian) living in Canada. I personally don't think it's a Spanish accent. To me he speaks similar to us Canadians. Jmo. I don't think he is Canadian though...I hope not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not hear "git" at all - he clearly says, "Go down the hill."

beam.jpg

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne