IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems they were trapped on the bridge with the suspect. Which begs the question where was he watching them from while they went into the park.

That is totally at least one vehicle! I see the chrome wheel. I've never noticed it before - probably because of viewing cropped photos. Please look again folks. I'm terrible with photo enhancements.

Be sure to look at the original photo, this with the red box is very blurry.

The totality of the evidence and circumstances leads me to believe a knife.

He definitely had something that he used to gain control.
The issue I have with a knife is that it is more difficult to control 2 with a knife. If he planned to meet the 2 of them there and has any level of sophistication, I don't think he would have chanced them being able to split up and run from him.

(snipped for focus)

My first thoughts when I hear the audio; it is a middle aged male, he conjoins "the hill" which to me speaks to a rural hillbilly dialect, and his tone reminds me of giving a dog orders.

He sounds like somebody used to giving orders. Cop, prison guard, military, shift foreman, something like that.

That's what I have been thinking almost from the start....but then why would Libby record it secretly?

jmopinion
I agree. He bum rushed them. This way they had no time to form appropriate reactions. I imagine many encounters begin this way. They are young enough to be overpowered, yet old enough to be just polite enough to not run at his initial approach. Probably by the time they both were done processing their immediate danger it was too late.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still a new poster here, but this isn't just an Indiana accent, it could also be an Illinois accent, which is just 30 or 40 miles to the east. I'm from Chicago where we all say "dese dose and dem" but chicago folk know that south of I-80 people start talking with that southern twang; and the farther south you go in IL the more twangy it gets. Maybe it's not truly 'southern', I'm sure many disagree that it's southern because up here anyone that talks like that is considered Southern, even if it's only 50 miles south of Chicago. Western IL doesn't talk like that interestingly enough.

Agreed. I've spent a fair bit of time in Southern Illinois, and they always say "git" rather than "get"

He must of waited until they got on the bridge before he went after them.

I clearly hear "Down The Hill"

Sounds like a middle aged male. Would coincide with his appearance in the good quality photos of suspect.

Not sure about accent. I definitely don't hear northeastern or southeastern. Likely middle American? Suspect likely from Indiana IMO.

THAT SOUND CLIP IS SO CREEPY.

I think they are releasing it in hopes that someone who suspects him will hear it and it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back to push an informant to go to LE. PLEASE LET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THIS MONSTER HEAR THIS CLIP AND SEE THE PHOTO!!
I would bet the police will slowly release more and more info as the case grows cold.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This is an accumulation of thoughts on how and why their paths crossed that day.

This has always been in the back of my mind, if indeed Liberty took the actual pic that we have all been analyzing for the longest.

Now that we know 100% that she did take the pic, it was zoomed in, digital zoom, optical zoom, a combination of the two. The Perp was a long way off in the distance. And he appears to be oblivious to the fact that he is on camera at that time.

She continues, either filming him or taking pics and he then becomes aware of them.
I can't help but think that they could have retreated or something but that seems to be what provoked him and caused some interaction. From one of the links yesterday, the word opportunistic was used to describe most assaults on children. From all accounts he seems like he was far off in the distance and clearly unable to catch up to them if they ran or snuck off undetected.

I moved to IN 10 years ago from WI and the accent in the clip is heard all over. You can meet 3 people here who have lived in Indianapolis their whole lives and they will each have a different accent. Normally its related to how your family speak or how you were taught to speak.

Someone lives or lived, worked or worked, served time with or served coffee to this guy. Someone sold him cigarettes, a hat, gloves, something. "If today you hear his voice, call the tipline." (Or audio tape him)

Aside, Thank you to Tokyo, who brought me to the dark side. Now I can imagine.

I'm sorry for that, in a way, but for sleuthers I guess it is important not to be naive. I also thinks it helps to understand that there is an underground network of support for people who think the way this killer does. The deep web is also where most CP is located and in my view it is CP that is the starting point for sexual crimes against children. Ted Bundy said as much, he was a liar but I believe he spoke the truth about that. Understanding that these people and places exist is the first step in locking them all behind bars permanently.

Finally found the old post. A quote from LE on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Transcript here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Edit: Was clarified in Thread 3 by "Considering" (thank you), in case anyone wants to go back.

I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.

Does this really look like a car to you? Really think about it.

We're reading way too into this snapchat photo. Sure, it would be like a creepy crime thriller if the killer was in the background of a snapchat story. I simply don't see how this is the case. The "vehicle" is clearly shadows. The figures on the bridge are wooden posts. The figures to the right of the bridge would have to be 15 feet tall.

There's nothing there. No matter how bad we want something to be there, there's nothing there. Even if the 10 black pixels in the background of the photo were a person, I don't see how it would be helpful.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wefssergdf.png
    wefssergdf.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 982
The simple threat of knocking one of them of the Bridge is threatening enough. Not to mention he couldn't be too smart if he didn't take libbys phone and throw it away.

Totally agree! I'd have been out there all night looking for my kid!! Does anyone know WHERE the girls were suppose to be picked UP and by who??

Respectfully, perhaps the families were told not search anymore that night by LE. Its very easy to state what we would we do, but when a person actually faces a situation like this, our past ideas of searching all night probably would not happen.

Some is based in the assumption that the stills came from the video of him first approaching them on the bridge. Based on the shadowing and that from the photo of Libby, he is moving south on the bridge. He is between them and the high side of the bridge in the photo, at least of the Libby because she had to be holding the phone. I just think he could have walked past them as if he was just out there and then once he got below them on the bridge, stopped and confronted them to direct them back to the side where they were found. Sorry if that isn't clear.

- the photo of the suspect is of him moving south on the bridge.
- the photo is taken from the bridge meaning that libby(and assumably, abby) was on the bridge at the same time he was.
- the photo shared of the suspect would place him between Libby and the North side of the bridge.
- They were found on the North side of the bridge to the East.
- I figure if he directed them, he would have likely done so with them between him and where he wanted them to go and that is why I feel walked past them before he began directing them.

This all makes me feel it is very possible that it is a gun in his jacket or at least he had one somewhere. My theory is that they saw him coming on the bridge and that made them uneasy as there is nowhere to go. I think he walked past them or right to them and then pulled a gun and forced them back to the North side where he then lead them East. At some point, while walking East, he ordered them "down the hill."

Adding this up, I believe they have video/audio of everything from the bridge to the end of the ordeal.

The possibility of an additional perp is really unsettling.

I agree with just about everything except the video/audio part. I am thinking if they had the whole ordeal on video/audio if there was a second perp I think another voice would have been also heard. Unless LE is not disclosing that.

I agree. He bum rushed them. This way they had no time to form appropriate reactions. I imagine many encounters begin this way. They are young enough to be overpowered, yet old enough to be just polite enough to not run at his initial approach. Probably by the time they both were done processing their immediate danger it was too late.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know if he rushed them, but it's possible the bridge itself could have been the first "weapon" used to control them. I mean, any struggle with a grown man on that bridge could result in falling to their death.

Just thinking aloud....not really formulating a theory yet. JMO

What kind of farms are around that park? Are they diary farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3