IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I've noticed too, when you think someone doesn't has an accent, that likely means you just have the same accent and don't notice it. It's easy to do.
I'm originally from Ohio but visited relatives in Indiana frequently as a child, then later attended college in Indiana. I always noticed the Indiana accent - much different than a southern accent. People from a portion of NW Indiana have an accent the differs from the rest of the state. Now, I have lived in Indiana for more than 20 years and I don't notice the accents any more.

When I listened to the audio file on the ISP website, I didn't hear an accent. I heard a VERY distinct, "GO down the hill." When I listened again to the audio file in the PC, I heard the same thing.

View attachment 110766

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)
Awwww...skib. I'm so very sorry. Big hugs from Illinois.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm really starting to believe that there is no way this was someone from social media. If it was I would think his first words or 2nd would be "where's you're phones"
Makes me wonder If he even noticed Libby even taken pictures that day on the bridge. I wonder how long she got away with having her phone before he noticed it or thought about either of them possibly having a phone? In today's world I would believe one out of two people carry cell phones.
Anyone else gave any of this thought since finding out that The pictures and audio came from her phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a transcriptionist & I hear "look" as a 1st word -- "look down the hill"

Something occurred to me after learning that there was audio and video of the actual abduction. If the girls knew who the perp was they would have named him. This leads me to believe it was a stranger.

*attention to all members who live within a 100 mile radius of delphi, in*

imo as advocates the best way we can help these victims is to get this suspect's photo out to as many people as possible.

Please plaster flyers of this monster all over your town and neighborhoods at bus stops, major intersections with heavy foot traffic, and walmart or any store with a bulletin board for missing or wanted persons. Also be sure to only include info released by le. It would help to just have the photo of the suspect and the tipline number. Possibly also a hyperlink to the police department's official statement/info about the suspect. Also include that a clip of his voice is available online. I believe there are already flyers available online that you can print off and post around.

If anyone has any further ideas as to how we can advocate to get this monster behind bars let me know. I do not believe our analyzing the picture or voice will help catch this killer. This is about public exposure.

Libby's grandfather said people searched all night long
I am humbled by the families of Abigail and Liberty. There is absolutely no question their families did not stop searching or sleep or eat not knowing the whereabouts of precious Abby and Libby. I am still trying to process the grief I feel after listening to this morning press conference.

Even more puzzling is the official search did not begin until 11:45am 2/14. Whatever the excuse the 6 to 12 hour delay until Abigail and Liberty were found allowed the muderer(s) trail to go cold.Timeline slide 6/12 at TheWindyCannel .com
link

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found
:cow:

I have lived in NC for 24 years and I can definitely say that the accent in the audio is definitely a southern accent! The way he's dressed with the camo hat and the loose jeans remind me a lot of the men here. I can hear him say "Go down the hill," and water running in the background. They were probably walking towards the creek where their bodies were found when this audio was recorded. He probably had a weapon threatening them and was leading them towards the embankment. This is so horrible! I am so angry, someone definitely knows who this man is and they're protecting him. What this man did was UNFORGIVABLE and someone needs to come forward already, he does not deserve to be protected!!!

Southern girl here myself and it doesn't sound anywhere near as southern as I thought it would. I definitely hear "git" but hill sounds more phonetically proper to me. I say heel or hee-il (making it 2 syllables) and my accent is pretty thick and stereotypically redneck some might say.

Anyone else think that the killer probably had a fit when he heard his voice come over the air waves? Most likely he was either watching or listening.

Actually I hope he s*#! his pants.

JMO

But here are my current thoughts. I don't think the police know there is a second perp but may suspect it. I think they just wanted to keep that possibility open.

I completely got that interpretation with the press conference as well. IMO They didn't seem to have proof that the person in the photo and the voice that was recorded was the same person.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

This is an accumulation of thoughts on how and why their paths crossed that day.

This has always been in the back of my mind, if indeed Liberty took the actual pic that we have all been analyzing for the longest.

Now that we know 100% that she did take the pic, it was zoomed in, digital zoom, optical zoom, a combination of the two. The Perp was a long way off in the distance. And he appears to be oblivious to the fact that he is on camera at that time.

She continues, either filming him or taking pics and he then becomes aware of them.
I can't help but think that they could have retreated or something but that seems to be what provoked him and caused some interaction. From one of the links yesterday, the word opportunistic was used to describe most assaults on children. From all accounts he seems like he was far off in the distance and clearly unable to catch up to them if they ran or snuck off undetected.
I think this is one reason they suspect there could be someone else involved. Could there have possibly been a second person at the other end of the bridge blocking the way?

Police seem to be keeping that possibility open. However, what makes me NOT think that is we weren't given a photo of a second perp. If Liberty took photos of this man and didn't leave the bridge because of someone blocking it, there had to have been photos of him too. However he may have been further off and not helpful in any way.

I personally lean toward just 1 perp...which makes me wonder why they didn't leave the bridge ASAP. Liberty clearly felt uneasy from the minute she saw him...hmm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

quite a ride we are on here today but just had to say....

9 MONTHS? seems like yesterday - may your memories and his love likewise always feel clear and near. Big fat hugs for you, today and always. xo

I'm really starting to believe that there is no way this was someone from social media. If it was I would think his first words or 2nd would be "where's you're phones"
Makes me wonder If he even noticed Libby even taken pictures that day on the bridge. I wonder how long she got away with having her phone before he noticed it or thought about either of them possibly having a phone? In today's world I would believe one out of two people carry cell phones.
Anyone else gave any of this thought since finding out that The pictures and audio came from her phone?

It could be possible that she set it to record without his knowledge and he put it in his pocket or something though

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN:

CASAREZ: Now, there`s a lot of things going on social media that nestled in the foliage there may be a human being that is lurking. Have your forensic investigators looked at that photograph to determine if there is someone amongst the branches behind her?

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

And the part where you see the trees, we`ve blown that up, and we have not been able to significantly say that that`s a person. As a matter of fact, we`ve pretty much come to the conclusion that it`s just a shadow, is all that is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

I feel like he had a gun. If he just had a knife I think these girls would have tried to run once they got on somewhat stable ground. If I remember correctly Libby was wearing a t-shirt and some type of athletic pants. I think she dropped her phone down her shirt at some point. I don't think he would have allowed her to carry it in her hand as he's ordering them down the hill. I think he did have a knife, as well, but he used a gun to gain control quickly. If he had multiple weapons on him I think he was looking to target someone. If it wasn't a scenario where he knew Libby & Abby were going to the trail I think he would have targeted another female if the opportunity arose.
I also don't discount Steelman's theory that he felt the girls mouthed off to him or somehow disrespected him. But the calmness in which he's directing them leads me to believe he already knows what he's going to do.
At some point if this guy didn't get the phone I think the recording would have filled up any remaining storage.
I hope tips are being called in like crazy. Are there any local bands that play in the area? Male vocals?

Something occurred to me after learning that there was audio and video of the actual abduction. If the girls knew who the perp was they would have named him. This leads me to believe it was a stranger.

That's a good point. I wonder what audio there is of the girls. I know there is more to that video/audio that they're not releasing (probably for very good reason :( )

If there is more video, Its hard to imagine, the photos they've shared are the best/only option for us to study. Makes me wonder if theres something spicific in those two stills, that LE is hoping we'll see/notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

There is.

They're hoping anyone who knows the individual seen in the picture will come forward and ID.

Or that anyone that knows the voice will ID that.

As much as it seems to be turning into that right now on here, they're not releasing the image to play a version of the old Highlights Magazine 'find things hidden in the picture' with the public.

They've been clear what they're asking the public for regarding the image AND audio.

9046f3cf304e28d5a8ae7ebde2509981.jpg

A photo from this article shows both ends of the bridge.

http://www.capitalbay.news/news/1120465-lonely-spot-where-murdered-teenage-girls-were-last-seen.html

FBI guy in pressor said their profilers want people to think about someone who may have shaved their beard. So I guess that means they think the guy on the bridge had a beard which answers a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02