IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had a knife to one of the girls' throat would that change your mind?

Yes, it would! I can't picture him pulling a knife out on the bridge and risk being seen. If he had a knife to one of their throats and other hikers showed he wouldn't be able to contain the witnesses. If he had a gun he could easily pocket it yet the girls still know bullets travel. But to answer your question, yes - a knife to my friend's throat would cause me to acquiesce.

Inthedetails, I NEVER once mentioned the vehicles parked near the trestle as being involved. What I am inferring is there were witnesses nearby the scene while Libby and Abby are on the bridge based on the vehicles parked there.

But wouldn't LE ask for information about those vehicles?

Let's agree to disagree that there is a vehicle in that photo. I'm cool with that. The truth will eventually come to light anyway.

[video=youtube;mEKbqb_szEU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU&feature=share[/video]

Saw this video on YouTube. It's long but it gives a good visual/feel of the area. I can definitely see now how he could have had them "out in the open" yet not noticeable. Starting at the 28 minute mark... the trail leading up to the different paths and then the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he had a knife to one of the girls' throat would that change your mind?

This isnt the only time one perpetrator was able to control two victims to abduct, rape and then kill them. Killers like this control by fear and intimidation. The girls had never run across anyone like this man.

All he had to do is grab one around the throat and tell the other one if she didn't do exactly as he said to do... he would kill the one he grabbed. These girls were the best of friends who loved each other deeply. They would do anything if they thought it would save each others life and sometimes tragically it means the victim/s complied to the demands of a person filled with evil who would murder both of them while taking advantage of that strong bond between both victims.

No matter what weapon he used whether it was brute force and intimidation or gun/knife he still could have managed to control two close friends who would do anything trying to save their other friend's life.

We have seen cases where it has happened to grown adult women. Richard Speck all by himself was able to contain and murder 8 nurses and he only had a knife. They were all trying to do what he demanded thinking he would spare them if they did..... not knowing they played right into his hands.

These precious girls were trying to do everything possible to save each other but like so many of these cases the murderers are sociopaths with no compassion whatsoever and they actually get a sick satisfaction from the victims complying to their demands because they are so intimidated and fearful of the murderer.

IMO

I am humbled by the families of Abigail and Liberty. There is absolutely no question their families did not stop searching or sleep or eat not knowing the whereabouts of precious Abby and Libby. I am still trying to process the grief I feel after listening to this morning press conference.
No question, the families searched.
My question, did family and/or LE check Libby's online/cloud account BEFORE LE stopped search for the night?

Thanks for providing the quote.

I am seeing the two poles and something/someone else. I will *quietly*☺️ keep to my opinion that someone is there. No one is infallible; people considered experts have been wrong before.

Just a couple hours ago, even up until near the end of the press conference, many were convinced that they had nothing additional or new to release. Thankfully, we were wrong about that.

Really appreciate you providing that info. 😀

Even more puzzling is the official search did not begin until 11:45am 2/14. Whatever the excuse the 6 to 12 hour delay until Abigail and Liberty were found allowed the muderer(s) trail to go cold.Timeline slide 6/12 at TheWindyCannel .com
link
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found
:cow:

From past SAR missions there have been times I know the media states a search was resumed at a specific time but is not actually correct. From the picture that documents when the search was resumed it shows a dog and a handler. IMO they might have brought the dogs in earlier that morning to see if they could pick up scents. It's best to take dogs through before putting a lot of boots on the ground and interfering with scents. (Also I have seen where thermal imaging air searches are done when no one is in the area this can be done via a drone, airplane, or a helicopter.)

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

True. Someone, who has listed the same location as I do, posted on the end of the last thread that everyone in our area says "git". I've lived here 43 of my 50+ years and most I know say 'get'. I'll occasionally hear 'git' but not often. Who's correct? We both are. It can vary even a town or two over. But I digress...

Edited to add: oops, I didn't realize I changed my location a while back. Anyway, the other poster's location was listed the same as my previous one.

Some people slur or sort of smash the words together, like "g'down" or something. My mother was raised in SE Missouri and we used to tease her for saying stuff like, "I'll goat the store", for "I'll go to the store". :0

I just want to add, that victims will comply with demands and not fight back, or show signs of defensive wounds, if they are outgunned or outnumbered. Defense attorneys will try to convince a jury that this proves the victims were willing participants in their own crime....absolutely disgusting.

JMO, from cases and trials, I've followed over the years.

Not in this case. The victims are too young to give consent.

It's too disgusting to think anything otherwise. JMO.

I'm just curious ... All the people that thought it was a trail/security cam..all the people that thought they were dumped at location and all the people who thought he was lying in wait near the crime scene... Do you still think this has something to do with SM? why or why not.

Interested in looking at it through a different thought process
I personally never thought it was about SM. I have thought that someone known to the girls may have inadvertantly shared where they were going. But now I'm not too sure of that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, it would! I can't picture him pulling a knife out on the bridge and risk being seen. If he had a knife to one of their throats and other hikers showed he wouldn't be able to contain the witnesses. If he had a gun he could easily pocket it yet the girls still know bullets travel. But to answer your question, yes - a knife to my friend's throat would cause me to acquiesce.

i think a knife would be more terrifying because everyone would at least hear a gun going off. if faced by a big guy with a knife in the middle of the woods you're probably going to do what he says unfortunately

MOO

Folks jumping into this at this stage of the game, please review some past threads, and definitely the YouTube videos posted here. One video, taken last Fall, shows a lot of what we've been obsessing over in the images from LE.

It's plainly obvious to me there is a dirt road underneath the southeast end of the bridge, where I believe the confrontation started. Is there a vehicle in the SC pic? I don't believe so, the road would be roughly underneath where Libby would have been standing, not closer to the creek. The road can be seen in satellite shots, as well as in the great work by Bob S. and other great image sleuthers, here.

In quotes is from the last thread:

I definitely hear "the hill", but could see how you would hear "there." If it was "there", then they should only be looking in Louisiana. Again, I don't think it is "there" at all.

It sounds like Eastern Midwest/West PA/Upstate NY to me. Spoke too fast and nasally for Southern region.

Besides websleuthing, linguistics is another interest of mine. It's clear he says "Get down the hill". I grew up in Western NY, and know my Great Lakes and some Midwestern dialects. Clearly Midwestern accent/dialect, but off of the lakes. Kinda breathless, as he'd just crossed the bridge. Having watched the video from last Fall (it's on YouTube and has been posted here), that end of the bridge is overgrown with brush and whatnot, even during the cold months.

Seems too curt for a southern IN accent/dialect, but I'm no expert. I live outside Fort Wayne. There are two, distinct accents in Allen County. There's a definite Kentucky and even Tennessee influence on soeech among many who grew up here. I don't hear a twang, per se, but again I'm no expert. The rest of the people here sound like people in Western NY, upper Ohio, parts of Michigan, etc. Hard to nail down, but sometimes a dead giveaway is rhe "oh" sound, as in "down". I don't hear any vowel shifts, so definitely an "off the lakes" dialect, and not urban.

There's a road/path just below where the initial contact happened. It's in the video, and on maps posted here. He told them to go down the hill to the road, which obviously is more easily traversed than the woods. After that, they must have made it to the creek for a shallow crossing.

I'm getting chills just typing this. Furthermore, I wonder just how they were killed, and if that's why LE is really nervous. They were extremely tight-lipped about the case one week ago, today, when the bodies were found. Today, that poor ISP in the beginning looked like he was about to fall to pieces. I was right with him.

Justice for these two girls.

I see no evidence of any vehicle, and I'm not positive, but I don't think you can drive to that area. If so, I doubt it would be easy.

Is this any better? Can you see them now?
C5Poa9IVMAMxeOj.jpg

Just listened to the recording. Chilling. So sad for what these two girls endured. His voice sounds flat to me, no emotion. He doesn't sound nervous, or excited. Just matter of fact, "Get down the hill."

I think he sounds very sure of himself and in command. This isn't the first time he has done something like this.

I'm pretty certain the voice recording and picture was shared with the families early on for I'd purposes such as, is this guy known to you? Do you recognize this voice? So this has me wondering all over again why the raid style SW on the Farm. Did someone close to the girls suggest a connection? It is bothering me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think he sounds very sure of himself and in command. This isn't the first time he has done something like this.

And/or he's very familiar with the park. He knows where he wants to go.

Yuck.

jmo

That's a reasonably clear photo. With the FBI model just released, you have a pretty good rendition of what he looks like. I suspect leads are rolling in.

On the audio, LE is saying the perp says, "down the hill." On the clearer one CBS posted, it's sounds more like "Go down the hill" or "Get down the hill." Also a pretty clear audio.

I agree that it sure seems like a gun was probably used. His jacket seems like it was capable of carrying it concealed.

Has motive been discussed anywhere?

If it was a planned meeting, LE will be able to track that down (cell/text communications).

I think LE has quite a bit of info on the guy; I suspect they'll have an arrest soon.

Condolences to the family and community.
What FBI model????

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members