IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks a lot shorter than I thought it was. If this has been discussed, sorry I missed it, so do we know the exact length of the bridge? And how long is the immediate trail on either side of it before you are, on one end, closer to where other people might be (as in entering the area), and on the other, close to where their bodies were found? I remember something about a 3/4 mile approximate distance from the bridge to the location of the bodies.

Just trying to get a better visual on the relative crime area from a ground perspective.

Thanks!

Dimensions
Total length: 853.0 ft.

https://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/

Not in this case. The victims are too young to give consent.

It's too disgusting to think anything otherwise. JMO.

Just to be clear. I'm not saying they were willing participants. I'm saying that's how def attorneys spin it.

Wow, I totally see a van with possibly two people behind it, one is a man and one is female imo

I'm not seeing a vehicle. I would think that we'd see some reflective light coming from windows or the vehicle itself when the pic is "brightened".

Is this any better? Can you see them now?
C5Poa9IVMAMxeOj.jpg
It may be an optical illusion, but makes a convincing argument imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A car in the middle of the creek????? Surely you gest...

This is an accumulation of thoughts on how and why their paths crossed that day.

This has always been in the back of my mind, if indeed Liberty took the actual pic that we have all been analyzing for the longest.

Now that we know 100% that she did take the pic, it was zoomed in, digital zoom, optical zoom, a combination of the two. The Perp was a long way off in the distance. And he appears to be oblivious to the fact that he is on camera at that time.

She continues, either filming him or taking pics and he then becomes aware of them.
I can't help but think that they could have retreated or something but that seems to be what provoked him and caused some interaction. From one of the links yesterday, the word opportunistic was used to describe most assaults on children. From all accounts he seems like he was far off in the distance and clearly unable to catch up to them if they ran or snuck off undetected.

I wonder if she starting filming from that distance because she was excepting a boy her age on that bridge at that exact time and might have just realized the person on sm wasn't a boy after all....

I really wish we had a little more SOLID evidence to identify this monster. I really feel like this knew exactly what he was doing. He seems to calm in the audio clip. As far as the way he was dressed, I feel like maybe he didn't normally wear some of the items like the brown hoodie and cap. He seems to not really now how to wear them.

I guess what I am saying is... Don't discount ANYONE! This could be a professional like a teacher, Realtor, etc.
I think we almost have it in our minds to be looking for a hunter or factory worker...

Rotary_dial, is this your clever way of accusing me of hallucinations? That is completely uncalled for. If you can't see the two vehicles, scroll and roll, please.

Not hallucinations, just not being able to analyze the photo accurately and objectively. You are looking for cars, so your brain is turning shadows and tree limbs into cars. Not to mention that after viewing this area from the air, it is basically impossible to drive a vehicle of any kind to the area in the photo. I don't know how else to explain it to you.

Sometimes, if multiple people are echoing the same sentiment to you, its wise to listen.

Thanks for providing the quote.

I am seeing the two poles and something/someone else. I will *quietly*☺️ keep to my opinion that someone is there. No one is infallible; people considered experts have been wrong before.

Just a couple hours ago, even up until near the end of the press conference, many were convinced that they had nothing additional or new to release. Thankfully, we were wrong about that.

Really appreciate you providing that info. ��

There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion. I don't think it can conclusively be said that it isn't a human figure. I disagree that the case is closed on that.

From past SAR missions there have been times I know the media states a search was resumed at a specific time but is not actually correct. From the picture that documents when the search was resumed it shows a dog and a handler. IMO they might have brought the dogs in earlier that morning to see if they could pick up scents. It's best to take dogs through before putting a lot of boots on the ground and interfering with scents. (Also I have seen where thermal imaging air searches are done when no one is in the area this can be done via a drone, airplane, or a helicopter.)

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Thank-you all for the life saving work you do.

Your post gave me a greater appreciation of all the unique technical skills that have to be integrated in SAR missions.:tyou:

:cow:

You know.........something just came into my mind now that it has been divulged that the camera stills (screenshots) were actually on the phone of one of the victims. Hear me out before you bust a stitch.

We all know that walking along that bridge is a little hazardous and dangerous in spots, most of us have seen the video. Now, imagine a couple of teenaged girls walking along, playing with their phone, taking snapshots and videos as they stroll along laughing and goofing off. Along comes a heavyset middle aged guy that accidentally trips or somehow stumbles as he's walking along the bridge, and girls being girls, they chuckle about it and take a snapshot as he's getting back up and brushing himself off. Their laughing and giggling at his misfortune so outrages him, that he decides to make them pay for singling him out and making him feel foolish and embarrassed.

Although I think everybody initially assumed this was a case of stalking and sexual assault, I can't help but wonder if this entire thing was based on some overly-sensitive jerk getting his ego bruised. We all know that teen girls can be goofy and silly towards strangers while really meaning nothing by it. We also know that some men can't stand to be laughed at or made fun of by women. Hence, the perfect storm that day on the bridge.

To all of you that are going to jump up and down about victim blaming..........that's not what this is. This is an attempt to try and formulate what may have happened on the bridge that led to the final outcome.
That audio clip to me sounds like someone who is determined and a little bit angry.

I have thought about this also, IF this was a chance encounter maybe in his messed up mind they did something that embarrassed and enraged him. I think we may be able to credit or discredit this as more details come out. *waiting for more breadcrumbs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely got that interpretation with the press conference as well. IMO They didn't seem to have proof that the person in the photo and the voice that was recorded was the same person.

There would be no way at this time to prove that although I do firmly believe all of the LE agencies believes it is him. They will have to find him first in order to confirm it is his voice on the recording by doing a voice comparison which the FBI can do.

From past SAR missions there have been times I know the media states a search was resumed at a specific time but is not actually correct. From the picture that documents when the search was resumed it shows a dog and a handler. IMO they might have brought the dogs in earlier that morning to see if they could pick up scents. It's best to take dogs through before putting a lot of boots on the ground and interfering with scents. (Also I have seen where thermal imaging air searches are done when no one is in the area this can be done via a drone, airplane, or a helicopter.)

Very helpful information. Thanks.

Sorry, mu browser crashes every time I am trying to open that link, BUT you know what you found, right?

It shows the exact spot of the POI!

attachment.php

It is the same spot I have researched:

attachment.php

So we definitely know now, he was traveling SE in this capture. Also, he seems to be getting ready to make that left turn!! Wow

-Nin

http://www.capitalbay.news/news/1120465-lonely-spot-where-murdered-teenage-girls-were-last-seen.html

Attachments

• Indiana poi exact location.jpg
    Indiana poi exact location.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Indiana poi location on bridge.jpg
    Indiana poi location on bridge.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,006
[video=twitter;834473133117673472]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834473133117673472[/video]

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV 8m8 minutes ago
TIP CENTER: Hundreds of calls coming in with tips on the suspect in the murders of Abby and Libby. One of those tips may lead to his arrest.

(sincere thank yous and <3's to all who sent hugs and best wishes, really don't want to take anything away from the girls and the task to find the killer, but it is appreciated, very much so xx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02