IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say, after watching the latest press conference, I really think there may be more than one suspect and I think social media played a part in the suspect(s) knowing where the girls were. I don't know if they intended to meet with someone or if that someone just happened across their facebook or what have you, but yeah.

This case is really a whole new level of creepy and scary. The fact that the police essentially have these girls' last moments is heartbreaking. I absolutely cannot imagine the hell their family and friends are going through. Nor can I imagine the hell they went through.

I really hope there is some closure for the family.

I am way way behind on these threads. Just now listened to the press conference, the FOX59 version. The separate audio clip of the voice was a lot clearer. I hear "Get down the hill' in the tone of a command. This sent chills down my spine. In that one photo I ran through Photomatix it does look like he is looking directly at the camera. The video of the news conference kept freezing but I did manage to get through it.

Does anyone know who the guy in the background is in the blue shirt? The one not wearing an official uniform. Family member perhaps? Also why do they have all these people standing in the background if they aren't going to be addressing the audience? They always look so uncomfortable to be just standing there. Just curious.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Bless their precious souls.

A couple of things about that voice file, all IMO... it seem to me that the FBI would have consulted with a linguist, specifically someone who specializes in dialectology (the study of dialects) to see if the man's accent could be pinpointed to a certain geographical area. I dunno, maybe they have but are reluctant to tell the public. One reason could be that it may mislead people if, for example, the perp grew up in one area but now lives elsewhere. Still, I don't think it would hurt to be told that he grew up or lived in a certain area and may have moved from there.

Also, and this is pure speculation on my part, I tend to think that someone with a similar accent to the perp wouldn't notice any accent because, well, he will sound just like them. It's a little hard to explain - kind of like I hear a southern accent because I'm not southern. I grew up in Michigan and have lost my strong midwest accent over the years as I've lived elsewhere. Prior to that I didn't notice anything when hearing a Michigander speak. Now though I clearly can hear the flat vowels (my mam instead of my mom).

Lol, when I lived in Vancouver and still had a strong accent people used to think I was from Texas! That's how "foreign" someone's accent can sound to those not used to hearing it. That's why I'm paying attention to the locals who are most familiar with Indiana accents.

I feel they are releasing that audio hoping someone recognizes the voice and they will call the tip in identifying him. IMO, its less about his accent or figuring out where he is from and more about WHO is he?

I don't meant to come across as a scaremonger but all girls need to be watched over. A stupid girl has no facility to avoid creepy men and a smart girl might be attracted to an older man because none of the boys her age are mature. You can't win. :/

I agree which is why I had this discussion with my own children. This rattles me to the core!

While I don't think there is a car in that picture, there was at one point car access on the south side of the bridge. Likely via the driveway that runs along the southern edge. Note the red SUV.
attachment.php

http://www.monon.monon.org/bygone/deercreek.html near the bottom of the page. 3rd row up.

Thank you.

We can try to count the ties and place him. Then we have the ties themselves and the app. locations of the outer rail (removed). It would be great, if we can additionally figure out the depth of those walkarounds/stepouts.

Anyone knows those dimensions? I don't understand, why we have not heard about the POI's height from LE yet.

-Nin
7 in x 9 in x 8ft

This is just a thought, I have nothing more than what is posted online to go off of but perhaps there is something to this...

Trenton police said that Loretta Faye Norvell, 17, has not been seen by her family since Jan. 14.

MISSING TEEN FROM KOKOMO, IN
Breanne Nicole Voiles, age 14, was reported missing on Saturday, February 4, 2017. Breanne was last seen at 8pm at Highland Park.

If you look at these two cases plus the Delphi case they are all along the active railroads in that area. This may be how the perp is getting around the state. They also go east to west in date order. The girls also look similar, perhaps Liberty was not the target but perhaps Abby was. Abby looks very similar to the other two girls.

Again this is just my observation of what has been posted online.

I just put together this quick illustration to show the cell towers http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=delphi&state_abr=in

"Pinging around town" may not mean a lot as there are only 3 cell towers in the immediate area.

It's possible the phones location moving from say the bridge, to where the girls were found would cause the phone to ping off the 2 separate towers I have highlighted here.

2ughouu.png

Has anyone started looking over all the sex offenders in a close proximity to Delphi? I believe this man has done this before- maybe not murder but probably some sort of sex offences. I believe this because only someone with experience would feel comfortable taking TWO victims. Normally they always start with one and as they get more confident they work their way up to more victims :(

Are we allowed to post a link to a specific sexual molester?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something on another SM claiming something is going down atm regarding suspect anyone have a scanner?

Someone earlier posted there was a potential bomb threat at the meat packing building, which is why everyone was on lockdown. Not sure if that's always what you're reading.

I have no real facts to base this on, but here is my guess as to what happened:

1) The photo taken of the suspect was by accident. They did not know him, he did not know them. He isn't smiling or even looking up at them.

2) He stops and makes up something like, "There are a bunch of deer over on the other side, let me show you." or "my dog is missing, can you help me find it"

3) Regardless, he pulls a weapon at some point when they hesitate to go further and and/or orders them to go down the hill where he does the crime.

4) The fact that LE says he is a suspect (and not just someone to talk to) early on has got to mean that they either found his blue or brown jacket down in the area where the bodies were found. How else could he go from POI to suspect from just a photo without being identified? The only other evidence that this is him is if they have video of him going into the woods with him.. but if so, why did they not post that?

5) These poor girls had very little chance. He could have been the nicest guy (think Jesse Matthew - murderer of Morgan Harrington (VT student) and Hanna Graham (Virginia Student))/... he was the nicest, sweetest guy just talking to him... but was a monster when denied by women when alone.

6) The comment "down the hill" doesn't sound like an order. It sounds like a description of where to look for something. But was she recording on video this supposed encounter with deer, or a beaver, or whatever? Does LE have a lot more video?

attachment.php

This is the car under the bridge...if it is a car and someone could get a car under there. The car is pointing to the right with a leaning tree going across the tire.

holy crap, I totally see that! I haven't seen any other 'faces' or 'people', but I totally see a vehicle there. You should send a tip!

Surely the guy got away on back roads. Thinking he has ditched his blue jacket and brown hoodie. If my man had either of those I'd certainly ask to see them. Also pretty sure he'd not be wearing them while driving past anywhere with cameras.

I'm wondering if this monster's voice was the last Elizabeth and Lyric heard too I wish we knew. It's chilling and freaks you out to hear it. I don't think this was his first attack.

I am way way behind on these threads. Just now listened to the press conference, the FOX59 version. The separate audio clip of the voice was a lot clearer. I hear "Get down the hill' in the tone of a command. This sent chills down my spine. In that one photo I ran through Photomatix it does look like he is looking directly at the camera. The video of the news conference kept freezing but I did manage to get through it.

Does anyone know who the guy in the background is in the blue shirt? The one not wearing an official uniform. Family member perhaps? Also why do they have all these people standing in the background if they aren't going to be addressing the audience? They always look so uncomfortable to be just standing there. Just curious.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Bless their precious souls.

I agree. I hear a command and its anything but friendly.

I don't know if this has been mentioned since I can't keep up. When I had an iphone, if it died while recording it did not save the video. This happened to me ALL the time. It also doesn't live stream (as far as I know) to the cloud. So she wouldve (or someone wouldve) had to start and stop recording.

I don't get how *anyone* any more, picks up hitchhikers, whether the driver is male or not.

That's what I've been thinking. I think the hitchhike thing is simply the idea that the perp got in and out of the park on foot rather than by vehicle. Perhaps LE is covering all bases by asking if drivers saw someone walking along or hitchhiking on a highway.

I think the perp is local and walked to the park. Or, he parked far enough away that anyone seeing the car would not associate it with someone going to the park.

He was on foot, imo.

And that's jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members