IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine Libby asking (in order to have on audio), "Where are we going?" His answer, "Down the hill." Just my opinion. And, they would NEVER release either girl's voice on the recordings, IMHO.

Have you listened to it on the cleaned up version on the FBI Most Wanted list link?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

To me on that link it not only sounds even more direct / like more of a command there now that it's cleaned up.

He seems firm and almost more urgent but also rather quiet (not like a booming type command)

I wonder if it was really just the next 'step' in where he was directing them, or if he was suddenly afraid they might have just been seen/heard?

(Almost speaking in a no-nonsense, firm under the breath way a parent sometimes does in public when they're trying to get a child to do something without attracting a lot of attention, if that makes sense to what I almost feel like I'm hearing in the tone in that cleaned up version?)

attachment.php

This is the car under the bridge...if it is a car and someone could get a car under there. The car is pointing to the right with a leaning tree going across the tire.

I played around in photo editor. I swear I see two matching vehicle rims. Please report this!

This isnt the only time one perpetrator was able to control two victims to abduct, rape and then kill them. Killers like this control by fear and intimidation. The girls had never run across anyone like this man.

All he had to do is grab one around the throat and tell the other one if she didn't do exactly as he said to do... he would kill the one he grabbed. These girls were the best of friends who loved each other deeply. They would do anything if they thought it would save each others life and sometimes tragically it means the victim/s complied to the demands of a person filled with evil who would murder both of them while taking advantage of that strong bond between both victims.

No matter what weapon he used whether it was brute force and intimidation or gun/knife he still could have managed to control two close friends who would do anything trying to save their other friend's life.

We have seen cases where it has happened to grown adult women. Richard Speck all by himself was able to contain and murder 8 nurses and he only had a knife. They were all trying to do what he demanded thinking he would spare them if they did..... not knowing they played right into his hands.

These precious girls were trying to do everything possible to save each other but like so many of these cases the murderers are sociopaths with no compassion whatsoever and they actually get a sick satisfaction from the victims complying to their demands because they are so intimidated and fearful of the murderer.

IMO

Yes ma'am. Also brings to mind Edmund Kemper.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, I've only been able to read the first couple of pages of this new thread.
I am wondering when Libby may have started videotaping this guy, and if the audio we heard today is part of the same recording that the photos came from. And why she did.

The reason I wonder is that in the stills, it doesn't even look as if he is looking at them, let alone coming at them in any sort of menacing way. He just looks like a dude minding his own business, walking the bridge.

I wonder if something just struck them, at the very least Libby, as 'off' about him before they even had any manner of contact?

I'm just trying to make the connection between someone ambling along looking so unassuming and that audio. Did he have a plan, and part of it was looking unassuming, or did something 'trigger' him?

:thinking:

This is why I'm wondering if there was another person there with them. I don't get it either. If something set off her hinky meter, why didn't they RUN out of there while he was still caught up on the railroad ties? Why didn't they scream their heads off? Why didn't they rush him on the bridge and push him off? I think there had to have been a very serious threat they were worried about (maybe worried about each other), and I wonder if there was another suspect, like one in front, one tailing behind (BG). This is a good lesson to bring up to our kiddos. EVEN IF you are being threatened and think you'll be hurt, DO NOT follow orders to be moved further away from the public eye and ear. Scream your lungs out, fight hard, stay alive.

I just listened to the whole video, couple of things I heard around 25 minute mark and later.

1. They stated it might be a chance encounter, but implied they thought that less likely.
2. They also seemed to imply there was more than one person by stating the voice may not be the same person in the picture.
3. They did state they believed this person in the photo at least participated in the murder of the two heros.

So it sounds like there was more than one person. Also they possibly set them up to be there, maybe pretending to be a different person on SM.

I feel they are releasing that audio hoping someone recognizes the voice and they will call the tip in identifying him. IMO, its less about his accent or figuring out where he is from and more about WHO is he?

I agree 100%. I was just thinking that if someone out there thinks they recognize the voice but are reluctant to call in it might push them to report it if they also had a clue about where the perp might be from. I dunno, just a thought.

This is a Carrol County Property Search map. The light yellow parcels belong to the owner, on whose property the bodies were located. I included the entire creek shore line to the S of his properties, since we do not know exactly, where the victims were located:

attachment.php

Source:
http://publicrecords.onlinesearches.com/view/slid/11484
There is a photo taken near the crime scene that is taken in the direction of the bridge that can be seen through the trees across the creek. My best guess as to where that photo was taken from is just to the right of where the Red box you have labeled High Bridge intersects the Yellow box labeled bodies. Just to the right and slightly south of the NE corner of the red box you have.

I find it strange that there was a bomb threat . Could it have been a ploy to check out the place and workers? Just very strange.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

Yes...on lockdown for 2 hours. Sorry can't possibly catch up. I work at plant and just got home

Has there ever been a threat like that in the past? Just wondering if this is related. I know it says it is not related to the investigation, but that is super weird for that to happen at this moment in time.

You never know, someone could be playing some head games. Or someone is just wanting attention and being a total ** >.<

Hate to obsess about a piece of media which has been released, but listening to this loop I can hear it clearly, now. "Git down the hill...".

It's clipped in such a way that you can tell it's a fraction of a sentence. The "hill" is of a higher pitch, as if LE clipped it so that someone could latch on to the lilt/higher pitch in "hill", and the sound of how he says it

It's clearly "Git down the hill", but "hill" sounds like he's about to say "and...". So he's giving them instructions, commands, somewhat muffled, perhaps by whatever is in front of his face. There's an upswing in the pitch, not a "schwaaa" sound, not sing-songy, but the pitch increases across "hill".

Sounds like "...git down the...hill?". Distinctive. Combined with the image grabs, I'm hoping someone can piece them together. "That guy I know sounds and looks like that". That sort of thing. "Oh, and he smokes. Maybe I should call it in.".

At the moment, I think that'what LE are banking on. Now that the shock of the recording has wore off, I can analyze it

Another thing. Did the LE guy throw it out there that there are 4 words on the recording, then was corrected on it indicate the "correction" was done on purpose? I swear, it's another ploy by the FBI to get people to listen closely. People will listen to it, alone, in groups, will share on SM, etc., the loop. People will say "Hey, wait, I hear 4 words", and they'll listen more closely because of that. Maybe even have the media post on their sites "Listen closely to the three words in the audio clip", when really there are four.

Or, are there two different clips out there, and they're using that as part of a ploy? They're messing with this dude, either way, and the fact that we now have a superb audio clip is going to seriously mess with his head.

MOO, they did it on purpose, and (wait for it) they're not only making people listen closely, but maybe trying to trip up the perp.

To me, the voice sounds white, middle-aged, gravely, like a heavy smoker's, and evenly-pitched, except for the "hill" part, because he's going to continue the sentence.

I find it strange that there was a bomb threat . Could it have been a ploy to check out the place and workers? Just very strange.

Exactly what I was thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a jeep or pickup on big wheels.

I sent in an email to Carrol County with links to the two images I blew up and sharpened. I doubted the existence of the vehicle too until I saw an adjusted / zoomed in image. Maybe they'll have a photo expert on hand to verify/debunk it.

Down the hill right under the bridge?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

:dunno:

It could be at any point.

We don't have the context or time frame of when that was stated to the girls in terms of the video so any of us would be guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member