IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
depending how low the water is, he could of made them walk across
The issue with crossing the creek is not the depth of the water. It is how COLD the water is. I expect it was no more than 35-38 degrees. The searchers in the water seen from the helicopter video are in survival suits.

Yes, last one was about 6 months ago. He was caught in a week.

I am from Western Canada. I do not hear any accent. The officer in the video had a strong accent (to me).

We Canadians don't hear an accent because the Midwestern Accent is almost identical to Canadian accents. I get asked all the time if I am from the Midwest.

I feel like if they are releasing the audio to help someone identify the voice, the last thing they would want to do would be mislead anyone to what they are actually hearing. I'm betting they analyzed the whole thing to hell and back and released what they could be certain they knew he was saying in order to give the public the chance to identify the guy by voice.

They said it is a clip of "Down the hill" not, we "believe he is saying..." It was an absolute statement. Of course, there is always the possibility of error.

I believe they had forensic linguists analyze it beyond just giving it a couple thousand good listens.

Hey Bob I didn't realise it was LE who had said those were the words. My own fault for only managing to look at a few posts at a time.
'Down the hill' it is. [emoji106]

That's the railroad tie that the bridge is made from.

I've tried to explain it away as railroad hardware, trees, shadows.. but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a vehicle to me. Could totally be a case of pareidolia though.
wgNDO4r.jpg

I played around in photo editor. I swear I see two matching vehicle rims. Please report this!

That is stratified rock layer. Remember, the bridge is 30 feet above the river. There is a steep elevation change there. No road. No car.

I sent in an email to Carrol County with links to the two images I blew up and sharpened. I doubted the existence of the vehicle too until I saw an adjusted / zoomed in image. Maybe they'll have a photo expert on hand to verify/debunk it.

Good Job!! You never know which tip will be the one that helps, so all tips are good IMO!!

I feel like the audio clips on state and federal sites have been altered a bit from the first audio clips that were released. I no loner hear the "Get" or "Go"

I'm pleased to read this. I caught up late so the .wav link was the first I heard and I had no idea where on earth people were getting an extra word from.

I'm not American so don't want to report it, I can't unsee it now, I'm panicking. It's the same shape as a Volkswagen Beetle. The yellow is where there is an obvious curve shape.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-22-14-34-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-22-14-34-03.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 749
Has there ever been a threat like that in the past? Just wondering if this is related. I know it says it is not related to the investigation, but that is super weird for that to happen at this moment in time.

You never know, someone could be playing some head games. Or someone is just wanting attention and being a total ** >.<
Yes. There was another within the past year. The person who made the threat is being prosecuted.

The issue with crossing the creek is not the depth of the water. It is how COLD the water is. I expect it was no more than 35-38 degrees. The searchers in the water seen from the helicopter video are in survival suits.

If you're crossing in ankle/shin deep water, it would be very cold, but maybe not unreasonable to that you could make it across? There maybe other parts of the creek that are more shallow and have exposed "rock gardens"... when I used to kayak at a local river here, I sometimes had to get out my craft and drag it across dry rocks because the water level was shallow on some parts of the river.

Have you listened to it on the cleaned up version on the FBI Most Wanted list link?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

To me on that link it not only sounds even more direct / like more of a command there now that it's cleaned up.

He seems firm and almost more urgent but also rather quiet (not like a booming type command)

I wonder if it was really just the next 'step' in where he was directing them, or if he was suddenly afraid they might have just been seen/heard?

(Almost speaking in a no-nonsense, firm under the breath way a parent sometimes does in public when they're trying to get a child to do something without attracting a lot of attention, if that makes sense to what I almost feel like I'm hearing in the tone in that cleaned up version?)

This was exactly my take on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is stratified rock layer. Remember, the bridge is 30 feet above the river. There is a steep elevation change there. No road. No car.

Is anyone proposing that the fabled vehicle is on the road? It looks like it's below the bridge to me, and at ground level. I wonder if there is an "off-road" way to get your vehicle to the creek? Someone said that there are posts at each end of the bridge so that cars can't cross... does that mean cars can actually get to the bridge?

I've tried to explain it away as railroad hardware, trees, shadows.. but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a vehicle to me. Could totally be a case of pareidolia though.
View attachment 110801

I can see what you mean. It is behind the railroad ties (if that's what it is).

So the meat packing plant is on lockdown for a bomb threat? Is that normal procedure? When I worked in a building that received bomb threats, they would evacuate everyone, not put the building on lockdown.

You reported what looks like a vehicle on the bottom left of the girls photo?

I sent in an email to Carrol County with links to the two images I blew up and sharpened. I doubted the existence of the vehicle too until I saw an adjusted / zoomed in image. Maybe they'll have a photo expert on hand to verify/debunk it.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already, I've only been able to read the first couple of pages of this new thread.
I am wondering when Libby may have started videotaping this guy, and if the audio we heard today is part of the same recording that the photos came from. And why she did.

The reason I wonder is that in the stills, it doesn't even look as if he is looking at them, let alone coming at them in any sort of menacing way. He just looks like a dude minding his own business, walking the bridge.

I wonder if something just struck them, at the very least Libby, as 'off' about him before they even had any manner of contact?

I'm just trying to make the connection between someone ambling along looking so unassuming and that audio. Did he have a plan, and part of it was looking unassuming, or did something 'trigger' him?

:thinking:
IF he was someone they possibly were planning to meet on social media,it would be a flag to them a grown man was walking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay