IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tip about a possible car under the bridge has been called in. I don't know that reiterating over and over that some see it and some don't is helping anything. JMO! Not to ruffle feathers.

I like what you did with the overlay here and you do some amazing work. Though the bridge in that picture i have seen before and it is not the deer creek bridge imo. I have seen many pics online and this bridge is only about 1/4 of the length. My guess is the newspaper grabbed it from somwhere and it was mislabled

I think this IS the Monon High Bridge since that tree is in both photos. But it is extremely foreshortened by telephoto lens. MOO

My heart is breaking. I can't imagine what is on the complete audio/ video.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just checked. Nothing. They're likely using a closed channel.

Thanks. The timing is strange - just seems like it's related, but maybe we're all so hyper-focused on the case we're jumpy.

jmo

The tip about a possible car under the bridge has been called in. I don't know that reiterating over and over that some see it and some don't is helping anything. JMO! Not to ruffle feathers.

Didn't know it had been called in. Good to know.

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV 1m1 minute ago
EVIDENCE: Police still sweeping #Delphi for evidence in murders. Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point

Hate to obsess about a piece of media which has been released, but listening to this loop I can hear it clearly, now. "Git down the hill...".

It's clipped in such a way that you can tell it's a fraction of a sentence. The "hill" is of a higher pitch, as if LE clipped it so that someone could latch on to the lilt/higher pitch in "hill", and the sound of how he says it

It's clearly "Git down the hill", but "hill" sounds like he's about to say "and...". So he's giving them instructions, commands, somewhat muffled, perhaps by whatever is in front of his face. There's an upswing in the pitch, not a "schwaaa" sound, not sing-songy, but the pitch increases across "hill".

Sounds like "...git down the...hill?". Distinctive. Combined with the image grabs, I'm hoping someone can piece them together. "That guy I know sounds and looks like that". That sort of thing. "Oh, and he smokes. Maybe I should call it in.".

At the moment, I think that'what LE are banking on. Now that the shock of the recording has wore off, I can analyze it

Another thing. Did the LE guy throw it out there that there are 4 words on the recording, then was corrected on it indicate the "correction" was done on purpose? I swear, it's another ploy by the FBI to get people to listen closely. People will listen to it, alone, in groups, will share on SM, etc., the loop. People will say "Hey, wait, I hear 4 words", and they'll listen more closely because of that. Maybe even have the media post on their sites "Listen closely to the three words in the audio clip", when really there are four.

Or, are there two different clips out there, and they're using that as part of a ploy? They're messing with this dude, either way, and the fact that we now have a superb audio clip is going to seriously mess with his head.

MOO, they did it on purpose, and (wait for it) they're not only making people listen closely, but maybe trying to trip up the perp.

To me, the voice sounds white, middle-aged, gravely, like a heavy smoker's, and evenly-pitched, except for the "hill" part, because he's going to continue the sentence.
I thought I heard "Go" this morning before I read any news or listened to the press conference. IMO

My heart is breaking. I can't imagine what is on the complete audio/ video.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Me too. Blessings to those beautiful girls :rose:

if you are by your self you will have that survival instinct kick in, with a friend you are more vulnerable cause you cannot be so self centered , easier to get 2 than 1

I am Canadian, living in NJ and have been asked multiple times if I am from the Midwest because of my accent... Just sayin'

I think that may be because a lot of Midwestern accents are "neutral." I've read that a lot of actors and news anchors are trained to speak with a more Midwestern accent because they tend to be neutral. Obviously certain areas of the Midwest are different, and you can't just blanket every person. But, IMO Canadian accent's are pretty neutral until certain words are said like "house" or "about." Seems to be anything with the "ou" in there.

I just listened to the FBI pages audio. It is not the same as the first audio that was put up just after the press conference. It just is not

Thank you, I thought I was losing my mind.

Taking in the recent events, I bet it is a safe bet that the boots being examined came from facility with bomb threat.

I'm from the Midwest, served in the military all over the world and now live in Southern California and I'd never confuse a Canadian with a Midwesterner. Besides, the Midwest doesn't have one accent. People from Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan etc all sound completely different that each other. Then within each Midwestern state there are completely different regional dialects. Someone from Chicago sounds completely different from someone from Cleveland. People from the big city of Louisville sound completely different than the country folk in southwestern Kentucky. There are countless dialects throughout the Midwest.

Well that would be your experience, but from my own personal experience as a Canadian living in NJ, I have been asked numerous times over the last 10 years if my accent is midwestern.

I am Canadian and have traveled all over the country and speak both French and English. I know my Canadian accents very well. This mans accent played in the clip is NOT Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member