IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO this audio sounds more like a response as opposed to a command. We would never be allowed to hear what the question was (because one of the girls may have asked it). "Where are we going?", and he responds, "Down the hill." If it was a command, I would presume he would say, "Get down the hill, Go down the hill," etc. I would think Libby was recording and trying to get his voice on tape. Just my observations, and I sure could be wrong. I also wondered if the girls accidentally could have stumbled upon a drug deal going down?

I believe he does say "Get down the hill!" There are two versions of audio out. One is slightly longer

Taking in the recent events, I bet it is a safe bet that the boots being examined came from facility with bomb threat.

I wonder if the perp has seen today's press conference and is flipping out. Please post any updates anyone.

Thanks. The timing is strange - just seems like it's related, but maybe we're all so hyper-focused on the case we're jumpy.

jmo

4J4E1.gif

Still the same here, as other day when Steelman snapped me

My thinking is that the FBI or State police isolated the man's voice and intentionally distorted the sound outside his voice range. Likely so we wouldn't hear the girls, who I expect would be distressed.
Your probably right, I hadn't thought of that.

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV 1m1 minute ago
EVIDENCE: Police still sweeping #Delphi for evidence in murders. Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point
Where did they get the boots from?

I think that may be because a lot of Midwestern accents are "neutral." I've read that a lot of actors and news anchors are trained to speak with a more Midwestern accent because they tend to be neutral. Obviously certain areas of the Midwest are different, and you can't just blanket every person. But, IMO Canadian accent's are pretty neutral until certain words are said like "house" or "about." Seems to be anything with the "ou" in there.

Johnny Carson is probably my best famous example of a Midwestern accent.

Do we know what shoes the perp was wearing? I cant tell from the picture.

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV 1m1 minute ago
EVIDENCE: Police still sweeping #Delphi for evidence in murders. Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point

This interests me, because I have not been able to tell what type of footwear the guy is wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member