IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... how might LE legally be able to take possession of a pair of, let's say... boots - without a warrant?

They may have been a spare pair of boots from the packing place. I'm assuming all workers would be required to wear the same kind of boots. They may not be the same size as the footprints found, but they could tell from the pattern on the bottom. JMO

I am wondering if the lone male the female witness saw is indeed the suspect. If they believe so I wonder why they did not have her work with a police artist? A sketch in conjunction with the photo would have surely jogged someone's memory.
Also someone mentioned earlier about the new DNA phenotyping. We have a cold case here and they just utilized this tool to create a picture of the suspect because of his DNA profile. Here is a link, it is very interesting:
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...hnology-in-effort-to-solve-1998-homicide.html
Hopefully they can use this if they have his DNA.

What female witness? Guess I missed that. TIA.

I am wondering if the lone male the female witness saw is indeed the suspect. If they believe so I wonder why they did not have her work with a police artist? A sketch in conjunction with the photo would have surely jogged someone's memory.
Also someone mentioned earlier about the new DNA phenotyping. We have a cold case here and they just utilized this tool to create a picture of the suspect because of his DNA profile. Here is a link, it is very interesting:
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...hnology-in-effort-to-solve-1998-homicide.html

I would imagine it's not cheap and a small town PD might not have that kind of money in the budget. JMO

Just a wild thought after seeing the info on sex offender Aaron Facemyer. Has anyone looked through local news and obituaries from the last two months? Maybe there was a precipitating event in the killer's family that has caused him to snap.

The interrupted drug deal is interesting to me. If there are two people at ground level, why did they not notice BG guiding the girls near them. We know Liberty has brains and courage, would she have screamed for help at those folks? What if BG was with the people at ground level and saw the girls watching them and decided to take action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell her to aim for the nose as well. I've always heard to jam the palm of your fist to the bottom of their nose. Easy way to break it and it hurts like hell. They're expecting you to go for their crotch area.

I've heard to jam the knuckles of your index and middle fingers into their throat.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/21/authorities-squash-social-media-investigation-rumors-prep-for-press-conference/

“Just because we haven’t released information to the media doesn’t mean we don’t have more information,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said.

Police said what you don’t know about this investigation is good for you.
“Some of the facts we don’t release are only known to the person who committed the crime,” he said.

...including.what is in the audio clip...

"Down the hill..." or is it "Git down the hill...".

Damn these guys are good.

Just a wild thought after seeing the info on sex offender Aaron Facemyer. Has anyone looked through local news and obituaries from the last two months? Maybe there was a precipitating event in the killer's family that has caused him to snap.

The interrupted drug deal is interesting to me. If there are two people at ground level, why did they not notice BG guiding the girls near them. We know Liberty has brains and courage, would she have screamed for help at those folks? What if BG was with the people at ground level and saw the girls watching them and decided to take action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this has a thing to do with a drug deal.

As an aside, as I said, I was at a self defense clinic yesterday.

90% of people who are forced from one location to another by a perp are killed. Of the 10% who survive, half of them have been physically/mentally/sexually assaulted.

Fight. Hit. Kick. Run. Scream. Flail.

Even if there is a gun. Even if there is a knife. You can still escape if you're shot.

This is what I hope to teach my children. Honestly, I'm gong to say even if you don't escape, I'd rather be killed running than killed while being raped and tortured. However, it's all easier said than done. None of us know how it would feel to be in that situation.

Right, you were in the North. If you had been in the Midwest I can assure you, you would not have been mistaken for a local. Anyway, this is derailing the thread. Let's get back on topic

Exactly, what we hear is based on our Frame of Reference, what the right person will hear is a voice they know ( hopefully)

This is what I hope to reach my children. Honestly, I'm gong to say even if you don't escape, I'd rather be killed running than killed while being raped and tortured. However, it's all easier said than done. None of us know how it would feel to be in that situation.

BBM

So true.

I have a couple thoughts about the presser. I get the impression that they are being very careful to only release info that might help identify the suspect and not release info that would lead to solve motive or logistics of the crimes.

That said, I do not think they have the phone, or at lease don't have access to all of the info on it for whatever reason. I get this impression because they aren't releasing relevant info that would lead to identification such as wheather the suspect had contact with the girls prior to approaching them on the bridge.

There is heavy FBI involvement which could give the impression of possible multistate involvement at least for the suspects movement.

So we dont know if they were sexually assaulted? Or manner of death?

I nearly fell out of my chair when I clicked this. It is a pickup truck facing left with 2 people sitting on the back cab. May have nothing to do with anything but it is there. GOOD CATCH!

I basically see a giant ink blot. Ha!

Didn't the land owner have a pair on in his television interview?

I do wonder where the boots came from. The reporter said they are NOT key evidence. So it's definitely possible that they took his boots if he was walking in the area. Though I assume if they did, they've had those for days now.

Do we know if the boots were taken today or just happened to be seen by media today or what?

Thats amazing!!

Apparently there is no link between the two events (bomb scare/our girls)

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-

[Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby:]
He clarified that the activity was unrelated to law enforcement's ongoing investigation into the murder of two teenage Delphi girls.

However, Leazenby said the police presence at Indiana Packers was "totally unrelated to the homicide investigation."

The threat was Indiana Packers' second in less than a year. In May 2016, police were called to the plant after another anonymous bomb threat.
[there was an arrrest after the first threat]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member