IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear. I'm not saying they were willing participants. I'm saying that's how def attorneys spin it.

I hear ya - that's how I took your comment. But I'm saying in THIS case with these two victims, the defense can't do that because the girls are under the age of consent. It's not legally possible to say that they consented.

Jmopinion

I personally never thought it was about SM. I have thought that someone known to the girls may have inadvertantly shared where they were going. But now I'm not too sure of that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's such a valid point but, I think by now they know who all came into contact with the sister that dropped them off.

Lots of crimes are committed from over hearing just a tiny bit of info like that.

They released two possible computer renderings that uses imaging to project what a clearer/closer photo would look like.
Is there a new one? AFAIK the one posted a while back was not official

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

Thanks for providing the quote.

I am seeing the two poles and something/someone else. I will *quietly*☺️ keep to my opinion that someone is there. No one is infallible; people considered experts have been wrong before.

Just a couple hours ago, even up until near the end of the press conference, many were convinced that they had nothing additional or new to release. Thankfully, we were wrong about that.

Really appreciate you providing that info. 

I do agree that there are possibly other images of the perp - either stills or videos that Liberty took that day that LE may have access to and have not released to us. That said, I tend to think they have given us their best image and audio. I don't think they would hold back the best image or voice file to someone they desperately want the public's help in identifying.

As for shadowy images on other possible photos or videos they haven't released. I feel there may be lots of evidence of them being stalked/followed that day prior to their encounter with a killer. LE may be keeping that stuff under their hats in order to confirm they have the right guy based on how he describes the encounter and what led up to it.

How about this? If you are going to claim there is a car under the bridge, please provide diagrams as to how that car got into that position.

No Offense to anyone, but it seems that this discussion is becoming more like a twisted game of Clue IMO. People are seeing faces under bridges, cars parked in trees and specific details of the actual crime and other things that just are not possible for any of us to know ( some are bordering on morbid obsession IMO). I really hope this thread gets back on track and we keep focus on Abby & Libby and how we can positively contribute to helping get justice for these sweet girls. Lets focus on what LE has released as fact.

Seriously? You see people???
All.IMO....I do agree with you on that...my eyes aren't that good....but I do see.the front end of a vehicle. Back.end to the left with the front end close the the middle of the frame. The outline of the rim is evident along with the sloping of the windshiled. The windshield is what did it for me. Straight lines rarely appear in nature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I am trying so hard to keep up! Wow this is moving so fast...which is not shocking and great this case is so high profile! This sicko is a monster! I have listened to the recording over and over. I have to go by what LE said what the suspect said, "down the hill" considering they obviously have the rest of the audio (I do hear "git" or "go" if I listen for it). I find it so creepy. The suspect sounds very confident and controlling. He doesn't sound winded at all to me nor nervous. I honestly think it's likely he had a gun, or a knife. I don't think it would be difficult at all for one person to pull off this horrendous crime. Think about how many couples have been taken to another location and murdered by one perp.

This reminds me so much of the BTK call that I listened to over and over for years. This recording was from 1977. Granted it was not plastered all over the internet back then (however, it was posted online long before his arrest), but it was on the news. His wife didn't even recognize his voice (she was following the case closely and told her husband she was scared of BTK aka her husband!) nor did anyone else. If they did, they thought surely it couldn't be Dennis Rader. He wasn't arrested till 1995 after making mistakes himself. He thought he could play cat/mouse with the police which he did for years. Not to get off topic but here's his call. You'd think SURELY someone would recognize a voice!!!! The mere thought of what these girls went through is haunting. I can only imagine the audio Liberty captured in its entirely. So terrifying...no wonder the presser was so emotional. They've heard the audio!
[video=youtube;jWdu7yNX5K8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdu7yNX5K8[/video]

Why does everyone think something happened on the bridge. They got dropped off at 1 and that pic is from 2 o clock. I'm assuming by the 2 pm point the girls realize the guy is following them. Wouldn't you think he would wait until they got back on the path so he can lead them around in the woods.

The rural IN accent is way different from those northern areas of the Midwest. The peculiar thing is that it varies greatly by region of the state. I've lived in SW Michigan/N. Indiana (South Bend), Central IN (Muncie, Indy). and all were very different. The accent was so different south of Kokomo, IN that I thought I'd moved "to the south" when I wound up in Muncie. The accent sounds much more central but could just as easily be southern IN (or even central IL). Again, JMO.

How about this? If you are going to claim there is a car under the bridge, please provide diagrams as to how that car got into that position.

Excellent point. Pull back from the close-ups and figure out how the car got there (and why LE is not mentioning it at all).

jmo

All.IMO....I do agree with you on that...my eyes aren't that good....but I do see.the front end of a vehicle. Back.end to the left with the front end close the the middle of the frame. The outline of the rim is evident along with the sloping of the windshiled. The windshield is what did it for me. Straight lines rarely appear in nature.

Classic placebo effect and confirmation bias in action here.

I have no idea if the release of the voice recording will bring about identification of the perp/perps, but I wanna' say how much I appreciate Indiana LE for making this public... they are TRYING!!

'Been hoping (for years) this (release of the perps voice recording) would happen with the LISK case, but HELLO NO.

No Offense to anyone, but it seems that this discussion is becoming more like a twisted game of Clue IMO. People are seeing faces under bridges, cars parked in trees and specific details of the actual crime and other things that just are not possible for any of us to know ( some are bordering on morbid obsession IMO). I really hope this thread gets back on track and we keep focus on Abby & Libby and how we can positively contribute to helping get justice for these sweet girls. Lets focus on what LE has released as fact.

I am feeling more like "Who's on First"

And yes, lets focus on what we have been given today.
It is a lot!!

Excellent point. Pull back from the close-ups and figure out how the car got there (and why LE is not mentioning it at all).

jmo

there is no car down there, how would the car get down there and back up. it would have to get through tons of trees to get there.

How would you suggest we do that when most are hundreds if not thousands of miles away and the only physical information we have to work with are pictures taken at the time odd this crime?

WE LOVE YOU SKIBS!!! From someone who knows firsthand, the pain does lessen, fortunately. Hang in there. I love all your posts, by the way.

Looking at it again, there may even be a car in front of the van. And the van's front tires look to be slanted a bit to the right like maybe the road they are on veers to the right or they are on a curve. It is a medium color van, like a brown or tan will possibly one thick stripe or a few stripes horizontantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy