IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just moo, but I believe one of the biggest clues is his footwear. The shoes don't look common and if they could be identified to brand, LE could back track what stores sold them, when they were made and went on the market. Then check all the receipts of the purchasers. The picture is not clear, but the shoes don't look that worn. Voice may not be suspect in picture, but it's a longshot that might pay off. moo

Just a wild thought after seeing the info on sex offender Aaron Facemyer. Has anyone looked through local news and obituaries from the last two months? Maybe there was a precipitating event in the killer's family that has caused him to snap.

The interrupted drug deal is interesting to me. If there are two people at ground level, why did they not notice BG guiding the girls near them. We know Liberty has brains and courage, would she have screamed for help at those folks? What if BG was with the people at ground level and saw the girls watching them and decided to take action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine anyone going out into the woods to do a drug deal OR risk getting charged with murder over 2 little girls witnessing it... JMO

We can try to count the ties and place him. Then we have the ties themselves and the app. locations of the outer rail (removed). It would be great, if we can additionally figure out the depth of those walkarounds/stepouts.

Anyone knows those dimensions? I don't understand, why we have not heard about the POI's height from LE yet.

-Nin
Forgot something. They are 7in x 9in x 8 ft and the spacing is 19.5 in on center.

could have been a former plant worker. If a knive was used LE would know what kind from autopsy. moo

and this is the image you are talking about?
2ljm0xi.jpg

That would be a two trunk tree. Jmo

Rack m, use your elbows and run

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

At night when I go to work (I work nights in a bad area)I put my car key between my index and middle finger (so the key comes out between my knuckles). If anyone tries anything they are going to lose an eye.

i think it random opportunistic, but he must know the area or he would not know the hill, 2 girls 2 boys what ever mix you want, unfortunately but logical, easier to do 2 people, than 1, of course you would not run and leave your friend, easier to control 2 than 1

Got excited for nothing bomb threat at packing plant.

Still, they should trace that call just in case (I know they will). One thing I got from the presser today was the POI might call in sick to stay out of work. If he was watching the presser today, he might be getting desperate.

Thought I was losing it, too. Just as I suspected, two audio clips, and they may have worked with the media on this.

Definitely two clips... but why? What could be the reason for this?

Considering what we have learned today, what do y'all make of the search warrant that was executed at the farmhouse?
I thought it curious at the time that it was connected to the girls murder but they did not expect this search to lead to an arrest.

If that house was not connected to a suspect, what could they have been searching for?

i think it random opportunistic, but he must know the area or he would not know the hill, 2 girls 2 boys what ever mix you want, unfortunately but logical, easier to do 2 people, than 1, of course you would not run and leave your friend, easier to control 2 than 1
Agreed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am not sure if it has been covered before but how long is the bridge? TIA

When I hear his voice, it sounds like someone trying to impersonate an authority figure ... park official maybe told them the bridge was not safe?

I thought this same thing. Sounds like someone trying to maintain composure like when a police officer or fireman directs someone in the right direction.

NOT saying I think it's an officer or fireman at ALL. Just what the tone reminds me of. It's not urgent or angry sounding to me at all. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is being referred to when someone refers to "Discussion downstairs"

Generally the scanner thread, which is in the Parking Lot, affectionately know as 'the basement', hence the 'downstairs' It's a member only area. You can't talk about what is heard on the scanner up here in gen pop. It has to stay down there.

Also 'Sceeps' are scanner people, we listen in the dark and occasionally someone will throw us a cupcake.

The time has come to release more info, in my opinion. You can barely get a glimpse of what that man sounded like in that 1 second video blip. He's had all this time to get rid of evidence, create alibis, etc., and time is ticking away. Release the video (not just two grainy stills) of the suspect walking, and a lot longer audio clip from the phone. Is there video on that phone as well as audio that would be helpful? Release it.

Regarding what to do if approached by a threatening person who has a weapon:

My friend was confronted in a parking garage by a man who showed her a gun and ordered her to walk to her car. She pretended to faint and fell to the ground. He ran away.

Her reasoning? "He will have to drag me or carry me and people will notice that." There was NO way she was getting into her car with him because we all know - better to die on the spot than to be abducted to a secluded area and be tortured before being murdered.

NEVER go with them. NEVER.

Also, scream "FIRE!" People pay attention to 'fire!' but not to 'stop, no!' or 'help!'.

Hello everyone. Im new here, but I've been reading this thread since last week. This is horrific and tragic and it makes me feel like I won't ever let my children out of my sight again. I was thinking about the cell phone "pinging around town" as per the article below, and I thought that maybe LE could check surveillance cameras or traffic cameras around the times the cell phone pinged those areas. Maybe it will show this creep with a clearer image and they could share it with the public? Just thinking out loud...

Here is the article I'm referring to:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87