IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Som which ones specifically?
Well, the year that overlaps the Iowa girls, for one. 2012. At some point that year it appears he moved out of or was kicked out of his grandmother's. Late in the year he registered as a sex offender in Florida. I think there's an address in Indiana.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Deer season for IN
Sept 15th-Jan 31st
Don't know how to post a link but I found that info with a basic google search.

(Qmfr:
If this is BG, of course the girls' case and search for their killer will be over. Which is all everyone has ever wanted and has worked for. And it will be the best news ever!!

But I'll tell you guys, I will need gorge any of his.
(Gah autocorrect, I have no idea what I was trying to say there! :waitasec:
And darn because it sounds like it might have been a strong opening statement. :banghead:)
Snipped

I figured it out; it was meant to say:
"But I'll tell you guys, I will never forget any of this.")

For all of us because I think we need it tonight: Leonard Cohen's own Hallelujah.

[video=youtube;YrLk4vdY28Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q[/video]

Playing this now. Thanks for posting.

Watched the entire 7 minutes, smiling the whole time.
Inspiring. Thank you, carbuff!

(A good way to call it a night in here. Don't want to stay and lose this peaceful hallelujah vibe. I think I need to stay in this moment. :heart: )

I wasn't sure if I could post the miliary addresses from familytreenow.com. But since my earlier post hasn't been removed, I'll go ahead and post all of it. Disclaimer: this website gives addresses connected to the person. It doesn't mean they lived there the entire time or even at all. When we moved we had our mail forwarded to a relative's address. That address is on the website even though we never lived there. I removed the street address so current residents are protected.

Martinsville, IN 46151
Current Address
Camby, IN 46113
(Feb 2016 - Jul 2017)
Martinsville, IN 46151
(Mar 2014 - May 2015)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2013)
Mooresville, IN 46158
(Jan 2013)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
(Dec 2012)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
(Sep 2012 - Oct 2012)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Oct 2011 - Dec 2011)
General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905
(Aug 2007)
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(Jun 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(Feb 2007 - Feb 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(Dec 2005 - Jun 2006)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jun 2004)

So which ones specifically?

Well, for one:
The address listed for Feb 2011 - Mar 2013 is Chesnee, NC.
However, it also states that during that time frame, he lived in Mooresville, In (Jan 2013), St. Petersburg, FL (Sept -Oct 2012 & Dec 2012), and so forth. So I wonder, which is it? How can he be living in two locations during the same time period?

If DN and family arrived in Colorado in May, with a newborn in tow, that makes for really complicated living out of a car or in homeless shelters/camps.
(baby born end of April, from what I understand).

KN's family said they lost touch with her a year ago, when she went back with DN. http://www.america.easybranches.com...-area-hatchet-threats-against-cyclists-145027
No-contact order 2015, expired April 2016. DN convicted of domestic violence in front of a minor in March, 2016. Baby born end of April 2017. Guessing that after the felony conviction, DN convinced her to get back together with him because "he had changed." Lots of red flags about victims of domestic violence here. Very sad.

Also, from several news sources, KN said she had a 22 rifle in the trunk. Now the media may have heard "22" and automatically put "rifle" with it, we don't know. One source: https://epeak.info/2017/09/28/daniel-nations-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know/

The whole situation is depressing, there there's the violence this guy has perpetrated against others, violating their rights.

Well, for one:
The address listed for Feb 2011 - Mar 2013 is Chesnee, NC.
However, it also states that during that time frame, he lived in Mooresville, In (Jan 2013), St. Petersburg, FL (Sept -Oct 2012 & Dec 2012), and so forth. So I wonder, which is it? How can he be living in two locations during the same time period?

I think there are a couple or maybe a few "updates", in there, when state RSO registries had no idea where he was.

Guys, when you call the tip line, like the one advertised for this case, who answers the phone? Is it a local college student? Or is it a LE official? Is it some type of dispatcher? Does the person answering the phone at a tip line, such as this one for Delphi, have intimate knowledge of the case, in order to recognize details during a call that might be a red flag? Or is it just some random person?

When you call a tip line, what info do they normally take from you? Name obviously. Do they take your address? Is it common to take your social security number?

Can someone definitely answer these questions?
I've never called a tip line, so I don't know the answers, but why are you asking? I'm very curious.

Guys, when you call the tip line, like the one advertised for this case, who answers the phone? Is it a local college student? Or is it a LE official? Is it some type of dispatcher? Does the person answering the phone at a tip line, such as this one for Delphi, have intimate knowledge of the case, in order to recognize details during a call that might be a red flag? Or is it just some random person?

When you call a tip line, what info do they normally take from you? Name obviously. Do they take your address? Is it common to take your social security number?

In my opinion, it depends on who established the tip line. In my area, if the tip line has been set up by LE, the person fielding calls may be an officer or support staff for the department. At a minimum, it's someone who is trained in triaging (prioritizing) calls. As far as SSN, if there is a reward involved, asking for a social security or tax ID number isn't unusual (take this with a grain of salt. 3 of the 4 people I know who phoned in tips were asked for SSN/tax ID and address. Two received a partial award payout.).

I would say that if you are concerned that you gave out your personal information to someone who might use it for a nefarious reason, I would call the credit bureaus and place a fraud alert on your file.

Well, the year that overlaps the Iowa girls, for one. 2012. At some point that year it appears he moved out of or was kicked out of his grandmother's. Late in the year he registered as a sex offender in Florida. I think there's an address in Indiana.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That^^^ is what I want to know more about. What are the chances he was involved in Iowa too? :eek: :candle:

Edited

Not at all concerned about my social, credit usage, or the reward. I called. Let's assume others called, too. I don't want credit. Who answered the phone would sort of give a good reasoning behind some of the reactions.

I have to agree - why are you asking?

I would say that if you are concerned that you gave out your personal information to someone who might use it for a nefarious reason, I would call the credit bureaus and place a fraud alert on your file.

In my opinion, it depends on who established the tip line. In my area, if the tip line has been set up by LE, the person fielding calls may be an officer or support staff for the department. At a minimum, it's someone who is trained in triaging (prioritizing) calls. As far as SSN, if there is a reward involved, asking for a social security or tax ID number isn't unusual (take this with a grain of salt. 3 of the 4 people I know who phoned in tips were asked for SSN/tax ID and address. Two received a partial award payout.).

Edited

Not at all concerned about my social, credit usage, or the reward. I ask because when I called Tuesday morn 10am my time, I said things (as well as emailed links to them) about what happened here. Who answered the phone would sort of give a good reasoning behind some of the reactions.

Don't know if it has changed, but as of Fed 23 the FBI call center in DC started handling the calls.

Delphi – Phone calls to the Delphi Murder Tip Line will now be answered at the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Major Case Contact Center, in Washington D.C. The tip line number has not changed. It is still toll free at 1-844-459-5786. Information can also be reported by calling 1-800-225-5324 (800-Call FBI). Callers will have to follow a few prompts to report their information.

http://www.in.gov/ArchiveCalendar/E...39025&view=EventDetails&information_id=227012

Jumping out of bed to say I hope they have this guy on close close suicide watch.

Jumping out of bed to say I hope they have this guy on close close suicide watch.

I almost just typed something that goes against my belief system...holding my tongue and typing fingers...:furious:

Edited

Not at all concerned about my social, credit usage, or the reward. I called. Let's assume others called, too. I don't want credit. Who answered the phone would sort of give a good reasoning behind some of the reactions.
When I tipped in,the FBI answered the phone.She asked if she could get my name and I said yes.She asked what my tip was and after I was done,asked me if I had called the Carroll County Sheriffs Dept. to give them this tip.I said no because the number I called came from the poster and it went straight to them.I was asked if I could be called back and I said yes.I was never once asked for my SS#.

He will not do well in prison. His bad temper and rage issues are going to get him into all sorts of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214