IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: Did you have a "good" walk?

Well, I was thinking about some geopoints :biggrin: :heart:

I was just thinking about how this stuff stays with us, becomes part of us, how I wouldn't trade the last 5 years here with you guys, everything I've learned and feeling like I'm helping, or trying to help, but I realized that there's only so long one can talk and think about hatchets and slaughtered pigs and raped children without it taking its toll, and I very clearly humbly just realized it's taken its toll, that I would never want to be a cop, etc even though I've thought about it soooo many times, I don't know how those guys do it, not for me...then I was thinking I can't leave here because the NOCO shooter is still out there lol. Was also thinking about how just sad I feel, plain and simple, pit in my stomach, but that being with like minds here is comforting. Thanks for listening, and asking, I think I know myself pretty well and I think this one might have just done me in. Oh was also thinking about Jessica, smiling girl who loved animals, and how I still have major issues, particularly awful thoughts seeing garbage bags on he side of the road and how I need therapy. And hoe I might even just want/need to get the heck out of Colorado, somewhere warm, fall reminds me of those days, Just mentally emotionally physically exhausted I think with lots of issues, other stuff in my life, ot. I was also thinking how when this is over maybe we could have that cleansing experience in a new healing thread, with the mods' permission, you know ways to disassociate and heal the residual scars of all this by posting happy bridge pics and photos of cute blue hoodies.

Love you guys. All I have is sadness is here right now. Like a couple posers yesterday, he excitement has turned to somber (I be on some kind ofndelayed reaction meter lol) .Trying t keep the academic posts going otherwise I'll just sit here and cry lol.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with crying! You are an amazing person. You wouldn't be "human" if these inhumane murders didn't affect you.

Bless your beautiful kind and loving soul.

Love you guys. All I have is sadness is here right now. Like a couple posers yesterday, he excitement has turned to somber (I be on some kind ofndelayed reaction meter lol) .Trying t keep the academic posts going otherwise I'll just sit here and cry lol.

That's exactly how I felt yesterday. That's why I proposed posting an uplifting story about the girls.

[FONT=&quot]The memory of Liberty German and Abigail Williams likely wasn't too far from the minds of players, fans and families attending a weekend softball tournament in Tippecanoe County.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Libby German's family has established the 'Libby and Abby Softball Park Fund' through the Carroll County Community Foundation.
[/FONT]
attachment.php

Liberty the HERO! RIP Girls!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...nd-in-honor-of-libby-german-and-abby-williams

Attachments

• CaptureL&A1.jpg
    CaptureL&A1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 601
That's exactly how I felt yesterday. That's why I proposed posting an uplifting story about the girls.

[FONT="]The memory of Liberty German and Abigail Williams likely wasn't too far from the minds of players, fans and families attending a weekend softball tournament in Tippecanoe County.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1A1A1A][FONT="]Libby German's family has established the 'Libby and Abby Softball Park Fund' through the Carroll County Community Foundation.
[/FONT]
attachment.php

Liberty the HERO! RIP Girls!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...nd-in-honor-of-libby-german-and-abby-williams

I was thinking about that too, this post, when I was out there thinking on my walk. Thank you for this reminder BCA!! :heart:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with crying! You are an amazing person. You wouldn't be "human" if these inhumane murders didn't affect you.

Bless all yall, the girls, their families, LE, websleuths and our moderators, all the members, every victim, every family, everyone!

:grouphug:

I was thinking about that too, this post, when I was out there thinking. Thank you for he reminder BCA!! :heart:

Well, carry it forward...look for an uplifting story to post about the girls!!!

It seemed to me, the girls memory got lost yesterday in all the talk about DN. IMHO, If he is BG, he doesn't DESERVE to be talked about.

Realized I am way behind (as new thread posted) but in response to a previous post about DN possibly leaving the phone there as an exhibitionist:

I can't help but think if he saw the phone he'd either take it as a trophy/to watch video, take it to avoid it falling into cops hands, or destroy it. Not just leave incriminating evidence for it to be found. If he was seeking exposure, I think we would have seen more from him earlier on...in the search, at vigils, etc and there's no reason to believe he took part in that.

I honestly think hes not that intelligent and not even a seasoned criminal. I think hes unstable and prone to violence that makes him blind to all else...and that he mostly lucked out...until now (if he is BG).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Was it deer hunting season? Trying to remember, tia.

Not sure where you're headed with this question but a .22 would be completely useless for dear hunting...if that's help your train if though any

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw what appears to be a chewing tobacco canister in his back pocket in the picture with the SUV.

Oh this is fantastic. Please let there be such evidence. The worst thing would be for an arrest to occur and anyone to still feel somehow doubtful/insecure/afraid (cough). We/ I want him hook line and sinker. Smoking Gun. DNA. Full Shebang.

Not sure where you're headed with this question but a .22 would be completely useless for dear hunting...if that's help your train if though any

Hi GunGirl, thanks for your response, I thiiiiink I might have been wondering if DN might have known about that place via hunting, or was hunting, idk, same old questions we've been asking since day 1 lol...(3 days of straight articles, images, interpretations, questions, DNA outlines etc etc etc has me functioning at minimal cognizance). Maybe it was because of that (the .22), I have no idea! I'll think about it, thanks!

Hi GunGirl, thanks for your response, I thiiiiink I might have been wondering if DN might have known about that place via hunting, or was hunting, idk, same old questions we've been asking since day 1 lol..3 days of straight articles, images, interpretation, questions, DNA outlines etc etc etc has me functioning at minimal cognizance. Maybe it was because of that, I have no idea! I'll think about it, thanks.

Generally hunting season for deer is in the fall. I'll go look and see what I can find.

Isn't it possible that he didn't realize he was being recorded? In the bridge photos he's looking down. Maybe he never noticed the phone because it was dropped or tossed out of the way.

Isn't it possible that he didn't realize he was being recorded? In the bridge photos he's looking down. Maybe he never noticed the phone because it was dropped or tossed out of the way.

My one thought is he possibly looked at phone, checked out photos/videos, and didn't see any because they were recorded on Snapchat thus not saved to the phone. Maybe an oversight on his part?

Hi GunGirl, thanks for your response, I thiiiiink I might have been wondering if DN might have known about that place via hunting, or was hunting, idk, same old questions we've been asking since day 1 lol..3 days of straight articles, images, interpretation, questions, DNA outlines etc etc etc has me functioning at minimal cognizance. Maybe it was because of that, I have no idea! I'll think about it, thanks.

I understand! It's not usually common (or legal) to hunt on public trails. I'm not familiar with the dates for riffle-deer season for IN, but mid feb in general wouldn't be terribly out of line.
I don't see DN as the hunting type in the way I know hunting....for a bazillion reasons, that I'm to tired and lazy to type out on my little phone screen. Not saying he wouldn't/doesn't kill animals out of rage or anger but I don't see him as an actual hunter whos purpose is to harvest meat to feed his family.

Guys, when you call the tip line, like the one advertised for this case, who answers the phone? Is it a local college student? Or is it a LE official? Is it some type of dispatcher? Does the person answering the phone at a tip line, such as this one for Delphi, have intimate knowledge of the case, in order to recognize details during a call that might be a red flag? Or is it just some random person?

When you call a tip line, what info do they normally take from you? Name obviously. Do they take your address? Is it common to take your social security number?

Can someone definitely answer these questions?

Thank you, more geopoints/timeline variables. Yay! I actually just posted some you mentioned previously just upstream.

Absolutely. I think he never saw it or if he did had no knowledge of what it contained or could tell via pings, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members