IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing is being mentioned on the early 11 o'clock news regarding the investigation......:gaah:

Did anyone else consider that he might not have a holster on his ankle in that jeep picture ? Perhaps its a tether used to monitor sex offenders where abouts ?

Those monitors are for house arrest/probation periods, not long term sex offender monitoring. If they put those on for sex offender monitoring, there wouldn't be any need for them to register...they'd be able to be tracked anywhere.

nothing is being mentioned on the early 11 o'clock news regarding the investigation......:gaah:

Everyone is in suspended animation waiting for the DNA and ballistics to come back. Either we have an arrest of BG on Monday morning and a press conference or we continue the hunt. Unbelievably, I was also driving just west of Denver on July 18th... kind of spooky.

Those monitors are for house arrest/probation periods, not long term sex offender monitoring. If they put those on for sex offender monitoring, there wouldn't be any need for them to register...they'd be able to be tracked anywhere.

If it were a monitor, wouldn't it be further down the leg?

We know that his license plates were expired in CO. Maybe the car wouldn't pass emissions so they had a paper trip permit? He apparently flies off the handle and gets violent when things don't go his way... train holding up traffic could have made him mad, he could have pulled over at the trail to let steam off, then took it out on the girls. Wow! The more I read, the more I feel he is the guy. So many pieces are falling into place. Can't wait until we get more answers from LE.

MOO

Jumping off this, or maybe had car trouble...

Former prosecutor says Nations interview is 'critical job' for Delphi investigators

Sarah Hunter, Martinsville, worked with Nations and his wife and said she wouldn't put it past Nations to plot an alibi.

"In a way, it almost makes it seem like it's not suspicious because he went out of his way to drive all night to make sure he was here,” said Hunter. “He couldn't be connected there. He seems like that kind of a person, but for him to go out of his way to do what he might've done, that's just crazy to me. I really did not expect that in life, to know somebody who could've done it."

Tim was thin and had long, golden, curly hair. If DN wasn't wearing his glasses (like in the bridge photo from Delphi), he could have mistaken TW for a female.

Yes, I totally agree. I noticed also that in photos with his wife, Tim appeared to be not much taller than her. Perhaps she's taller than average female height, but maybe Tim was also on the shorter side. And with a slim build and the longer hair, I could see this.

Former prosecutor says Nations interview is 'critical job' for Delphi investigators

Sarah Hunter, Martinsville, worked with Nations and his wife and said she wouldn't put it past Nations to plot an alibi.

"In a way, it almost makes it seem like it's not suspicious because he went out of his way to drive all night to make sure he was here,” said Hunter. “He couldn't be connected there. He seems like that kind of a person, but for him to go out of his way to do what he might've done, that's just crazy to me. I really did not expect that in life, to know somebody who could've done it."

What does she mean by drive all night??? I thought it was only like two hours from Delphi to Martinsville.

Everyone is in suspended animation waiting for the DNA and ballistics to come back. Either we have an arrest of BG on Monday morning and a press conference or we continue the hunt. Unbelievably, I was also driving just west of Denver on July 18th... kind of spooky.

Next week is going to be critically important and very interesting for sure. I will jump for joy if I never need to look at the sketch or bridge photo ever again. The waiting for news must be taking its toll on the families, law enforcement, the people of Delphi and us too of course. I just hope if it is confirmed it is Nations the families find out first before it is leaked to the press.

It may take beyond Monday for an announcement. I would believe LE from several agencies and jurisdictions will be comparing notes. I speculate the reach is beyond the CO. and Delphi cases.

I wonder if the people who knew him that were recently interviewed had heard about this "case" before he was arrested in CO. I wonder if they actually called in tips months ago.

I wonder if the people who knew him that were recently interviewed had heard about this "case" before he was arrested in CO. I wonder if they actually called in tips months ago.

I was *just* pondering the same Rott Mom. I bet they did.

Next week is going to be critically important and very interesting for sure. I will jump for joy if I never need to look at the sketch or bridge photo ever again. The waiting for news must be taking its toll on the families, law enforcement, the people of Delphi and us too of course. I just hope if it is confirmed it is Nations the families find out first before it is leaked to the press.

I will jump for joy if you get to change your avatar!!

I am now wondering about Flora, and other places, etc, some of you guys have brilliantly brought the trains into picture, I would never have thought of the freight trains. Flora is really close, basically it's just right there,

I am not having any trouble buying this. NONE at all

but married with kids AND transient... I would never have come up with that in a million years, should shine a light on something that we dont think of that often, that there are many transient homeless children out there.

Im not here to give this guy even a scintch of a mental health excuse.. but when you got a dude running around and he's hatchet man...someone needs to wake up and find a big fat psychiatrist and a strait jacket STAT.

there are prisons for the criminally insane. and if he did these things he is very dangerous.

like some one said a one man crime wave.

but just because he's a violet rager type does'nt mean he isn't an organized , calculated cold blooded murderer.

omigod..Bundy was a bludgeoner...
OO

If this is BG, of course the girls' case and search for their killer will be over. Which is all everyone has ever wanted and has worked for. And it will be the best news ever!!

But I'll tell you guys, I will need gorge any of his.
(Gah autocorrect, I have no idea what I was trying to say there! :waitasec:
And darn because it sounds like it might have been a strong opening statement. :banghead:)

I'm even worried a little because I think I'm wondering if what has become a naturally reactive and frankly obsessive "Is that BG?" on a daily basis might not go away. It is a type of residual PTSD from Jessica Ridgeway's case that I think has been exacerbated greatly by this case. This is not about me, but just thinking maybe some of you might feel the same way, that "down the hill", and the sketch, the bridge, the clothes, and eveeeeeryhing we have lived and breathed here for months isn't going to just go away. Nothing will ever bring these beautiful girls back, these heroes, and we will always remember them. Unfortunately I'm afraid accompanied by that will be the memories of this monster and things associated with the search for him. At least for me. And i dont want this, Maybe when this is all over we can still support each other in cleansing this, don't have the word...Let's just say I'm going to need to buy a lot of sage. And very likely therapy sessions.

I want him and everything to do with him out of my mind. Forever.

In my little Northwest Indiana town, I was pleased to see that this new revelation about DN was front page news. Also, "Inside Edition" ran an update the other day.

If DN is not BG - at least, hopefully, this is going to generate more news about these beautiful girls.

While investigating the question of why Colorado and why the Monument area north of Colorado Springs, I found articles about the burgeoning homeless camps surrounding Colorado Springs area.
In the speculation of why the growth in recent years, the ideas were that people come for the legal marijuanna and for the promise of jobs, especially in construction. Knowing that DN was possibly doing construction in Indiana, maybe that was his goal in Colorado?
At any rate, here are some interesting articles and maps from the Colorado Springs/Monument area about homeless camps.
http://gazette.com/invisible-popula...-throughout-pikes-peak-region/article/1545540
http://www.suntopia.org/monument/co/homeless_shelters.php
http://gazette.com/homeless-map
https://www.csindy.com/coloradospri...ness-is-everyones-problem/Content?oid=3870437

The most direct route from Colorado Springs to Woodland park is via the Mt. Herman road. Woodland park has a lot of drug rehab places as well as a lot of drugs.
Mt.Herman road is narrow, twisting, and dirt/gravel. DN said he got run off the road by someone and shook his fist at them. I wonder if he was coming down the road going towards Monument, and TW was going up the road on his bike, and DN swerved off the road. Given his hair trigger anger, maybe he went to enact revenge on TW... If he thought TW was a woman, that would make it even more enraging, in my opinion.

It may take beyond Monday for an announcement. I would believe LE from several agencies and jurisdictions will be comparing notes. I speculate the reach is beyond the CO. and Delphi cases.

It amazes me that once DN's name became public, Indiana news quickly showed videos from former neighbors, his history with parole officers, his whereabouts for the last few months, etc.

It's like they had a heads up...

If this is BG, of course the girls' case and search for their killer will be over. Which is all everyone has wanted and has worked for. And it will be the best news ever!!

But I'll tell you guys, I will need gorge any of his.
(Gah autocorrect, i have no idea what i was trying to say here)

I'm even worried a little because I think I'm wondering if what has become a natural and obsessive "Is that BG?" on a daily basis might not go away. It is a type of residual PTSD from Jessica Ridgeway's case that I think has been exacerbated greatly by this case. This is not about me, but just thinking maybe some of you might feel the same way, that down the hill, and the sketch, and the clothes, and eveeeeeryhing we have lived and breathed here for months isn't going to just go away. Nothing will ever bring these beautiful girls back, these heroes, and we will always remember them. Unfortunately I'm afraid accompanied by that will be the memories of this monster. Maybe when this is all over we can still support each other in cleansing this, don't have the word. Let's just say I'm going to need to buy a lot of sage. And very likely therapy sessions.

I don't think any of us will ever recover from Jessica.

If this is BG, of course the girls' case and search for their killer will be over. Which is all we've eer wanted. And will be the best news ever.

But I'll tell you guys, I will need gorge any of his. I'm even worried a little because I think I'm wondering if what has become a natural and obsessive "Is that BG?" Oon a daily basis might not go away. It is a type of residual PTSD from Jessica Ridgeway's case that I think has
been exacerbated greatly by this case. This is not about me, but just thinking maybe some of you might feel the same way, that down the hill, and the sketch, and the clothes, and eveeeeeryhing we have lived and breathed here for months isn't going to just go away. Nothing will ever bring these beautiful girls back, these heroes, and we will always remember them. Unfortunately I'm afraid accompanied by that
will be the memories of this monster. Maybe when this is all over we can still support each other in cleansing this, don't have the word. Let's just say I'm going to need to buy a lot of sage. And very likely therapy sessions.

Margarita - I'm trying to convince myself that DN is BG - but I still live in fear every day and night.

I will join you in the cleansing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member