IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this case first broke, I saw an MSM article that the train in Delphi had been held up and blocking the town for over an hour the am after the girls were missing. A few days later, I tried to find the article, and could not.

It's taught me a lesson on cases to post a link AND state what is important in the link (if I am on computer, as hard to do if on my old phone) AND state what time the MSM article was posted. I do that to this day on cases I follow because of my miss on this case that made me :pullhair:

fwiw

:dunno:

Good point. I notice this in old old threads, cold cases, etc, where the stories no longer appear at the links referenced.

Apologies if I missed it thru he flood of posts, but has LE said anywhere to remain vigilant in looking for BG and sending in tips since DN recently made headlines?

Not that I've seen, and this is a good observation. While I said I hope tips don't stop rolling in just in case, I don't recall LE mentioning this.

So he had a No Contact Order. I wonder who it was that he couldn't have contact with?
<modsnip>

Lierally. That's crazy.

Al though the post referencing this title didn't give a specific source, that I saw, except to say local TV stations, iirc. Unless there is another post about this I missed.

that's the only post I've read it, that's why I referenced it.
I assumed the poster was a local.

Apologies if I missed it thru he flood of posts, but has LE said anywhere to remain vigilant in looking for BG and sending in tips since DN recently made headlines?

I think Libby's grandfather did. I wouldn't read anything into it either way. LE doesn't know the DNA results yet either, if they did we'd know.

So he had a No Contact Order. I wonder who it was that he couldn't have contact with?
attachment.php

his wife got one..read it in a news report earlier..sorry no link

I wasn't sure if I could post the miliary addresses from familytreenow.com. But since my earlier post hasn't been removed, I'll go ahead and post all of it. Disclaimer: this website gives addresses connected to the person. It doesn't mean they lived there the entire time or even at all. When we moved we had our mail forwarded to a relative's address. That address is on the website even though we never lived there. I removed the street address so current residents are protected.

Martinsville, IN 46151
Current Address
Camby, IN 46113
(Feb 2016 - Jul 2017)
Martinsville, IN 46151
(Mar 2014 - May 2015)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2013)
Mooresville, IN 46158
(Jan 2013)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
(Dec 2012)
(Sep 2012 - Oct 2012)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Oct 2011 - Dec 2011)
General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905
(Aug 2007)
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(Jun 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(Feb 2007 - Feb 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(Dec 2005 - Jun 2006)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jun 2004)

Location of all these places on a map. I lumped all the Camp Lejeune addresses together. https://goo.gl/maps/p3FL1WT8TMM2

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Po...orado-linked-to-Delphi-murders-448392673.html

On Wednesday evening, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Nations is being considered when it comes to the Delphi investigation.
"Remain vigilant, because at this stage, obviously, we don't know whether or not this is the individual we've been looking for," Leazenby said Thursday. "I would still encourage folks to -- whatever their spirituality or faith may be -- to pray, cross your fingers, whatever the case may be and hope that this may be it."

bbm

His 5X arrest of public masturbation proves he is an exhibitionist. He has recurrent, intense sexual "needs" which are illegal. He meets his sexual "needs" by exposing himself while masturbating. He had to travel outside his home area to meet his sexual "needs", so he wouldn't be easily identified and arrested AGAIN. He likely has other paraphilias in addition to exhibitionism.

(par·a·phil·i·a

&#716;per&#601;&#712;fil&#275;&#601;/

noun

PSYCHIATRY

a condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia

First thought was it must be TW's shoe, but it just popped in my mind maybe there's a chance ito is DN's?

Do we know how far these were found from were Tim was ultimately found, bless his heart?

Tim was an in shape guy...maybe there was initially a struggle before DN shot him.

According to one article, it was a shoe specialized for mountain biking. So, probably Tim Watkins' shoe.

The bike and shoe were found "in the first leg" of the trail so I'm guessing at quite a distance from the body. I wonder if this part of the trail is accessible to cars. Could DN have run TW off the road in the first part of the attack? He must have had some way to get him to the final spot. As others have said, IMO the attack on TW was r probably attempted robbery. The wife of TW said he left with just a windbreaker and a camelbak but how was DN to know he didn't have a wallet? I think DN gambled that he did. But then again, who knows. DN is clearly unhinged.

CBS Denver said Tim&#8217;s body was found at the intersection of two roads (Mt. Herman and Sunburst Dr). This intersection is paved and very close to homes.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...YHTlUMJXqtY8Y3IA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1

A mountain biker site states that Tim wasn&#8217;t actually found at that intersection. He was found off a wilderness trail (in the vicinity of Mt Herman Rd and Sunburst Dr.) and was partially buried. (Could be similar to the Delphi murders)
https://www.singletracks.com/blog/m...ountain-biker-near-monument-co-investigation/

The man who was threatening people with an axe was also on Mr. Herman Road in Monument, CO.

Monument, CO is about 20 miles north of Colorado Springs and 90 south of Denver. It is very rural and has 6500 people.
I wonder why DN chose to relocate or hide there?

I wasn't sure if I could post the miliary addresses from familytreenow.com. But since my earlier post hasn't been removed, I'll go ahead and post all of it. Disclaimer: this website gives addresses connected to the person. It doesn't mean they lived there the entire time or even at all. When we moved we had our mail forwarded to a relative's address. That address is on the website even though we never lived there. I removed the street address so current residents are protected.

Martinsville, IN 46151
Current Address
Camby, IN 46113
(Feb 2016 - Jul 2017)
Martinsville, IN 46151
(Mar 2014 - May 2015)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2013)
Mooresville, IN 46158
(Jan 2013)
(Dec 2012)
(Sep 2012 - Oct 2012)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Oct 2011 - Dec 2011)
General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905
(Aug 2007)
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(Jun 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(Feb 2007 - Feb 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(Dec 2005 - Jun 2006)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jun 2004)

Thankyou for posting all that up. He certainly moved around a lot.

According to one article, it was a shoe specialized for mountain biking. So, probably Tim Watkins' shoe.

The bike and shoe were found "in the first leg" of the trail so I'm guessing at quite a distance from the body. I wonder if this part of the trail is accessible to cars. Could DN have run TW off the road in the first part of the attack? He must have had some way to get him to the final spot. As others have said, IMO the attack on TW was r probably attempted robbery. The wife of TW said he left with just a windbreaker and a camelbak but how was DN to know he didn't have a wallet? I think DN gambled that he did. But then again, who knows. DN is clearly unhinged.

Tim was thin and had long, golden, curly hair. If DN wasn't wearing his glasses (like in the bridge photo from Delphi), he could have mistaken TW for a female.

CBS Denver said Tim&#8217;s body was found at the intersection of two roads (Mt. Herman and Sunburst Dr). This intersection is paved and very close to homes.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...YHTlUMJXqtY8Y3IA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1

A mountain biker site states that Tim wasn&#8217;t actually found at that intersection. He was found off a wilderness trail (in the vicinity of Mt Herman Rd and Sunburst Dr.) and was partially buried. (Could be similar to the Delphi murders)
https://www.singletracks.com/blog/m...ountain-biker-near-monument-co-investigation/

The man who was threatening people with an axe was also on Mr. Herman Road in Monument, CO.

Monument, CO is about 20 miles north of Colorado Springs and 90 south of Denver. It is very rural and has 6500 people.
I wonder why DN chose to relocate or hide there?

Well Colorado is a geographically beautiful state and he likes the outdoors. Also, based on his arrest history he enjoys some pot every now and then. So beautiful state and legal pot use... why not? MOO I think he started out in Denver, but didn't want the city vibe so he initially headed west, where he was pulled over by a cop in Georgetown. That probably left a bad taste in his mouth regarding the mountain communities West of Denver. Also, I-70 west toward the tunnel and Vail is no joke and that car may not have been up to the trip, so flatter land with fewer nosy cops might have been the plan.

We know that his license plates were expired in CO. Maybe the car wouldn't pass emissions so they had a paper trip permit? He apparently flies off the handle and gets violent when things don't go his way... train holding up traffic could have made him mad, he could have pulled over at the trail to let steam off, then took it out on the girls. Wow! The more I read, the more I feel he is the guy. So many pieces are falling into place. Can't wait until we get more answers from LE.

MOO

Car had a regular IN plate. Probably no insurance.

OT but would not be shocked if Mark Redwine's lawyer tries to point the finger at DN...mad hatchet man in the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13