IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be way off, but I thought it was Georgetown, Colorado, this past summer after he'd already left Indiana.

Yes, it was in Colorado. Last known sighting in Indiana May 12, when they left the motel they were staying at, and this sighting was July 19th, I think.
In July, Nations turned up in Georgetown, about 35 miles west of Denver, where he is charged with giving a false report. That was two days after a sketch of the suspected Indiana killer was released.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/29/daniel-nations-indiana-hatchet-suspect/ BBM

snip
It would be nice to know if the investigator from the check in noticed any visible markings (scratches, bruising, etc) on DN at the Feb 14th checkin MO
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps he was using the weekly check-ins as a form of alibi. Kind of like I think he was using the motel he gave as his residence up through May 12. Perhaps that was where kids and KN stayed, and he drifted, "looking for work." But he had the alibi of that motel....And they got the motel sometime after he got out of jail, end of Feb. He was in jail for one of his evictions, and was released after the hearing.

A 22 caliber could be a rifle or a handgun. I know DN was caught with a 22 caliber rifle but where does it say Tim was shot with a rifle? I've only read it was 22 caliber.

I can’t find it again. Some news sites block me when I attempt to re-read articles because I use an advertisement blocker. Sorry.

Yes, the bullet caliber of DN's weapon and the one that killed Tim were the same.

snip

"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.
The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year."

It would be nice to know if the investigator from the check in noticed any visible markings (scratches, bruising, etc) on DN at the Feb 14th checkin MO

In my state, the sexual predators' faces are photographed at every check in.

More geopoints (thank you gliving):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13659166#post13659166

"FWIW, go to*www.familytreenow.com*and enter DN name and state of Indiana. His birth year is 1985. While this website results are not always accurate, they show him living at:

General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905*
(Aug 2007)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542*
(Jun 2004)

Results also show numerous other addresses. If one has the time and notion, they could compare these addresses with local court records to search for further criminal records."

So from this info. he was stationed in the military for 4 years from 2004-2007. Not kicked out while just in boot camp then. What year was his DD i wonder? If he was in an artillery division he would of known about shooting. I wonder if he was already unhinged before he joined the military or became that way during that time in service and it escalated? <modsnip>

Another geopoint for reference:

"Hamilton rented a house at 2999 E. Morgan St. to Nations and his family. What he saw in Nations alarmed him, and now Indiana police want to question Nations about the Feb. 13 killings in Delphi of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams"

Thank you, Tillcum.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13659643#post13659643

*note that the hotel, Inwood Suites IN Greenwood is also a geopoint. Address in thread 68 I believe via charging docs.

snip

"He came in on February 7, 2017 and then came in on February 14, 2017 and checked in, said Worth.
The girls' bodies were found on Feb. 14. According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year."

Good point, and what his demeanor was that day on check in, if he appeared agitated etc. or not?

I noticed that someone had asked about an ankle bracelet. I am curious what Alcohol and Drug tracking means? I noticed that at the end of 2016 it was entered as an administrative event in one of DN's court cases.

Tillicum, these are great thoughts re: were there any chopped trees nearby, either in Delphi/Monan and/or Mt. Herman (another obvious map point), considering this is mentioned as something he's done before:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13659643#post13659643

I wonder which route they took from IN to Monument/Mt Herman, CO. Where else did they stop? Could there be another location(s) they resided in between this time?
Again, why Monument? Just a random spot, or is there some kind of connection of previous history here? How did they know about it?

Re: the pic of DN allegedly keying the car, I can't see squat in the reflection that you guys are seeing, glasses, etc, but hey, hasn't that been the theme here since Day 1? I see this you dont, you see this, I don't lol, I hear go, you hear get, there's a panda oh is that a puppy, lol.

Pic for reference posted by WG:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-Feb-2017-69/page54&p=13658832#post13658832
Actually Margarita the "reflection with glasses pic" you can find in an Indy News Channel article online which had several pics in a column. It is the 2nd pic down (top pic is a collage of about 5 DN mugs) ... sorry I can'tell seem to link it!

Perhaps he was using the weekly check-ins as a form of alibi. Kind of like I think he was using the motel he gave as his residence up through May 12. Perhaps that was where kids and KN stayed, and he drifted, "looking for work." But he had the alibi of that motel....And they got the motel sometime after he got out of jail, end of Feb. He was in jail for one of his evictions, and was released after the hearing.

I agree. I do feel he used that checkin, thinking he was covered MOO

I noticed that someone had asked about an ankle bracelet. I am curious what Alcohol and Drug tracking means? I noticed that at the end of 2016 it was entered as an administrative event in one of DN's court cases.

Regular/random Urinalysis?

Another geopoin for reference

"Hamilton rented a house at 2999 E. Morgan St. to Nations and his family. What he saw in Nations alarmed him, and now Indiana police want to question Nations about the Feb. 13 killings in Delphi of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams"

Thank you, Tillcum.

*note that the hotel, Inwood Suites IN Greenwood is also a geopoint. Address in thread 68 I believe via charging docs.

There doesn't appear to be an Inwood Suites in Greenwood. There's an InTown Suites though.

Good point, and what his demeanor was that day on check in, if he appeared agitated etc. or not?

Thank you :) My phone wasn&#8217;t posting that correctly[emoji51]

There doesn't appear to be an Inwood Suites in Greenwood. There's an InTown Suites though.

Thanks, note to self to go back and find the post the in thread 68 where I asked the address 9f the hotel and the charging doc was linked.

<modsnip>
Something just popped in my mind, how Mark Redwine went to see his lawyer the day after he allegedly killed Dylan. I wonder if this guy ever went to see any of his lawyers? I doubt it, just thinking out loud...with his numerous prior criminal charges he might have someone he felt he could talk to, maybe not even necessarily about he murders...not sure what I'm getting at or thinking exactly yet, lol.

Did he go to church I wonder. If so where? What about counselors?

What was his relationship like with his inlaws? Probably crappy.

Was he ever in a homeless shelter? We had discussed fliers at nearby homeless shelters...

...time to find out where DN was 03 June 2011...

I wasn't sure if I could post the miliary addresses from familytreenow.com. But since my earlier post hasn't been removed, I'll go ahead and post all of it. Disclaimer: this website gives addresses connected to the person. It doesn't mean they lived there the entire time or even at all. When we moved we had our mail forwarded to a relative's address. That address is on the website even though we never lived there. I removed the street address so current residents are protected.

Martinsville, IN 46151
Current Address
Camby, IN 46113
(Feb 2016 - Jul 2017)
Martinsville, IN 46151
(Mar 2014 - May 2015)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2013)
Mooresville, IN 46158
(Jan 2013)
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705
(Dec 2012)
(Sep 2012 - Oct 2012)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Oct 2011 - Dec 2011)
General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905
(Aug 2007)
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(Jun 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(Feb 2007 - Feb 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(Dec 2005 - Jun 2006)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jun 2004)

yes, it would have been an early release cause of death but it would have put the finger right on "hatchet man"..
who could imagine that would literally be his nickname.
(I did not read the article stating that, only saw the info post #997)

Literally. That's crazy.

Al though the post referencing this title didn't give a specific source, that I saw, except to say local TV stations, iirc. Unless there is another post about this I missed.

I wasn't sure if I could post the miliary addresses from familytreenow.com. But since my earlier post hasn't been removed, I'll go ahead and post all of it. Disclaimer: this website gives addresses connected to the person. It doesn't mean they lived there the entire time or even at all. When we moved we had our mail forwarded to a relative's address. That address is on the website even though we never lived there. I removed the street address so current residents are protected.

Martinsville, IN 46151
Current Address
Camby, IN 46113
(Feb 2016 - Jul 2017)
Martinsville, IN 46151
(Mar 2014 - May 2015)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Feb 2011 - Mar 2013)
Mooresville, IN 46158
(Jan 2013)
(Dec 2012)
(Sep 2012 - Oct 2012)
Chesnee, SC 29323
(Oct 2011 - Dec 2011)
General Address, Parris Island, SC 29905
(Aug 2007)
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(Jun 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(Feb 2007 - Feb 2007)
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(Dec 2005 - Jun 2006)
S 2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
2nd Mar Dv, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jan 2005)
10 India Battery #2MAR, Camp Lejeune, NC 28542
(Jun 2004)

Thank you, more geopoints/timeline variables. Yay! I actually just posted some you mentioned previously just upstream.

Apologies if I missed it thru he flood of posts, but has LE said anywhere to remain vigilant in looking for BG and sending in tips since DN recently made headlines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13