IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If in fact Abby and Libby had hatchet wounds, wouldn't it have been better to disclose the information? Then, people who had seen someone like DN carrying around a hatchet or been threatened with it would have been more likely to associate it with the infamous Delphi murders that was getting so much press? Perhaps that would have saved the life of the cyclist?

But it's likely they did not have the luxury of knowing he was going around actively threatening people.

It doesn't matter what his bond is since Indiana filed charges on September 26th for failing to register. Even if he were never charged with tims murder, if he got someone to post bond, he'd be extradited. The bond is irrelevant.

Articles I have read said new charges will be brought in the next few days. Also, I thought I read bail was back up to 10,000 after the felony menacing charge, but I might be confused.

If in fact Abby and Libby had hatchet wounds, wouldn't it have been better to disclose the information? Then, people who had seen someone like DN carrying around a hatchet or been threatened with it would have been more likely to associate it with the infamous Delphi murders that was getting so much press? Perhaps that would have saved the life of the cyclist?

To play devils advocate, if LE had told us, that hatchet would have been long gone. There's a lot of places to get rid of it between IN and CO. It may have saved their case. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not jump to conclusions. DN, as far as we know, is a petty criminal and most of his arrests are for driving infractions. Step back, take a deep breath. There is nothing to link him to any murder yet, not even the biker in CO.

Exposing himself in some public spaces is not something that, alone, sets off my alert buttons that he could be a coldblooded murderer. Marijuana? One instance of DV and the woman is back with him? I am just not ready to pin him as 'the guy'.

I appreciate the general sentiment of not rushing to jump to conclusions and it would be better if people didn't but to say there is nothing linking him to the murder of the cyclist is incorrect. Of course owning the same type of gun that killed TW isn't a slam dunk, but it's something that links him and it's why he's under such staunch suspicion.

To play devils advocate, if LE had told us, that hatchet would have been long gone. There's a lot of places to get rid of it between IN and CO. It may have saved their case. Jmo

Well, that's true.

I have a feeling that if someone bails him out here, there is another county somewhere waiting for him to be transported. I don't know enough about how to find out that info, but I know a guy I used to know got out of Orleans Parish Prison only to discover he was being transported to St. Tammany Parish for other charges. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. :)
Indiana is ready to take him into custody if he was released on bail.

(rsbm)

So did you send your photos to LE?
Has he been caught/case resolved?
Don't leave us hangin' here! :scared:

He was caught that day, yes, sorry! I asked an LE friend of mine, and he said because the guy never even said a word to me, or was in any way actually threatening me, and because he was arrested for his crime at the other park, my pictures weren't at all useful. Had he not been caught, of course I would have called the police and shared my pics.

It was the opinion of the image expert who so graciously gave his time to address all those questions.

You can find his answers on the image thread.

It's compression and pixelation. We also had another member in the field who spent time on the image, Billy Mabou.

Agree with this too. I'm a graphic designer and work a lot with images in Photoshop. Zooming in on a photo that already has poor resolution can distort the pixels even more, creating shapes and outlines that are unnatural

I personally feel that the longer the wait, the better the chance that DN is indeed BG. My guess is that ruling someone out is a quicker process than ruling someone "in" (i.e. declaring a suspect and charging that individual with a crime). If we don't hear anything in the next few days then I'll be that much more optimistic that LE has their man.
I agree 100%

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter what his bond is since Indiana filed charges on September 26th for failing to register. Even if he were never charged with tims murder, if he got someone to post bond, he'd be extradited. The bond is irrelevant.

I read somewhere that the Indiana charges were non-extraditable. Or, maybe some Indiana charges were non-extraditable, but not the one about failing to register....and that's why the affidavit about him going missing in July was filed in September?

I really am not worried that he is going to walk before Indiana either charges him for the Delphi murders or determines he is not BG.

jmopinion

I have left this case alone for a while and walked away from the computer. Like many others I found myself glued to this sad event and was going stir crazy trying to work it out. I am in other areas known for my fence sitting and I have to be honest with you all. I do not see the still photo taken by Abby in any way the same as the composite presented by LE. IMHO

I just can't see it. However, I can see the similarities of BG to the current POI in the still. IMHO

I have always seen someone younger than the composite in the still and like someone else said on here never argued the point because everyone is so much more knowledgeable than myself.

I am just theorising but I still think there is more than one perpetrator. IMHO

KR
Reacher

Articles I have read said new charges will be brought in the next few days. Also, I thought I read bail was back up to 10,000 after the felony menacing charge, but I might be confused.

I believe Indiana has a charge in back up of failing to register as an SO so he cant get released without addressing that charge first.

I’ve only been a member of Websleuths since the beginning of Libby & Abby’s murder. Since I’m still a newbie, can you vets tell me if you’ve ever seen anything like this where LE is spending so much time questioning a POI across state lines? It is my understanding IN LE has been out there since Friday, correct?

Apparently it's $10,000 for the felony menacing and $2000 for the weapons charge. So two different bails, not one amount that keeps getting changed.

What if Indiana LE arrived and he refused to talk at all? Can he do that?

Let's not jump to conclusions. DN, as far as we know, is a petty criminal and most of his arrests are for driving infractions. Step back, take a deep breath. There is nothing to link him to any murder yet, not even the biker in CO.

Exposing himself in some public spaces is not something that, alone, sets off my alert buttons that he could be a coldblooded murderer. Marijuana? One instance of DV and the woman is back with him? I am just not ready to pin him as 'the guy'.

I dont think it was in 'cold blood' I think he was going to assault one of them, maybe didn't see there were two or didnt care, then they tried to get away and he got mad so he killed them in a rage.

I’ve only been a member of Websleuths since the beginning of Libby & Abby’s murder. Since I’m still a newbie, can you vets tell me if you’ve ever seen anything like this where LE is spending so much time questioning a POI across state lines? It is my understanding IN LE has been out there since Friday, correct?

Well, they can take their time since he's behind bars for other charges. No rush - he's not going anywhere.

jmo

Not American so I wouldn't know. However, would say collaboration, partnership and information sharing. Which is the right thing to do.

KR
Reacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members