IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Headline news here. Scared/scares the sh***t out of me. Still curious as to why they stopped. Like 6(?) Shootings in 6 months to nothing.

I did not. Recent transplant from farther away, though. Like so many Coloradoans.

Darcy, this is an O/T question, but for survey purposes, etc, were you, and other CO folks I'm talking to right now with whom I havent conversed with previously, aware about the Northern Colorado Shootings until now (see signature for reference). Tia.

Have we looked through all the work locations listed on the RSO reports? I know the costruction job in Zionsville (A frame housing) has been noted, as well as the Riley farm...anything else? Oh yeah, the cattle farm...

:scared:

(Hatfield. Where are you?)

IF DN is not only BG but also the NOCO shooter, it will be the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. Hands down. As far as irony and coincidence go.
At first I thought the Arizona shooter might have been responsible for the Colorado shooters.

Daniel Nations was a passenger in the red car, which was driven by his wife, Katelyn Nations. The couple's two children also were in the car, according to the affidavit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jconline.com/amp/713951001

Well if pa was waving hatchets around, killing pigs, smoking drugs, randomly bashing his wife up every now and then, flashing his junk at people, living under bridges and running over half the country with those poor little ones in tow - they are much better off without him. Even if he isn’t BG - it’s still awful. I sure hope those kids are safe, warm and well fed tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So praying TODAY IS THE DAY! Hugs and prayers to the families of Libby and Abby!

JMO but I think the sketch of BG might be minor aspect of the "many similarities" of TW and Delphi cases. There's obviously more info that LE have shared with each other, more telling details. I hate to write this, but besides the weapon or manner of deaths, what about a "calling card" left by the perp. An item purposely left at the scenes, bodies positioned in the same manner or similar items may have been taken from all the victims.

JMO but I think the sketch of BG might be minor aspect of the "many similarities" of TW and Delphi cases. There's obviously more info that LE have shared with each other, more telling details. I hate to write this, but besides the weapon or manner of deaths, what about a "calling card" left by the perp. An item purposely left at the scenes, bodies positioned in the same manner or similar items may have been taken from all the victims.

Agreed. The hatchet is a very distinct weapon and may explain why the cause of death was not revealed (as many people have pointed out).

The world needs some good news today. I hope, hope, hope, today is the day. Holding my breath.

Crossing my fingers and toes that some news comes in today, whether it's good or bad news. Abi and Libby's family have been waiting for news for 231 days, an agonising wait. It's hurt most of us and we're not even linked to the girls

I'm a couple pages behind but wanted to add to this. A possibility could be that he tried to use the hatchet to scare or intimidate and when the intended victim was able to ride off on a bike he grabbed the gun to prevent his escape.
I'm not sure if he mistook Mr Watkins for a female or if Mr Watkins saw something or recognized DN- but I don't think DN could take the chance of him getting away.
The way they found he bike and shoe makes me think he dismounted from the bike involuntarily.
Just my theory.
Side note: it makes me sick how often DN was left alone with his kids. Even if he isn't our BG he has demonstrated serious problems and I cannot imagine him being positive parent figure.

How long before DNA lab results come back? Does DNA seal the deal? Will we see an arrest immediately after a DNA result shows its him?

New to the discussion but familiar with case. I have my doubts too. 50/50 at this point.

I can't wrap my mind around the logistics of killing 2 young athletic girls with a hatchet. There were no screams or gunshots heard by anyone AFAIK. Not to mention the fact that they were aware of being followed. He did not sneak up on them. It seems there would either need to be some planning involved or two or more assailants to immobilize them quickly and quietly. DN appears to be unhinged and disorganized. He is ex military though. Maybe Maybe.

LE and Mr Patty has stated several times that the girls stayed together because of love.

I think BG used that love to subdue one when the other could have gotten away. For some reason I think that Libby stayed for Abby.

It would be very easy to keep one girl captive by threats and injury to another... and then just as easily control both by restraints.

MOO

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ons-be-connected-to-the-delphi-murders?page=2

A new timeline of DN's whereabouts since 2015.

From the link:

"We've put together a rough timeline of some of the major events that show DN's whereabouts over the last couple of years, and how they compare to the investigation to find Libby and Abby's murderer."

I've not seen this posted yet, but I may have missed it. I'm a little behind...

If DN was staying at the Royal Inn in Marion County Indiana at the time of the Delphi murders that is only an hour and seven minutes from Delphi....iIF you follow the speed limits. That amount of travel time is a nothing burger....Please Jesus ..let today be the day. AMEN

Do we think it's too early for a press conference? For DNA results back? Etc.

I am leaning that way. Also never suspected RL at all.

I am not feeling this guy either. I want it to be him, so that the investigation can get wrapped up and the family can have some answers, but my gut is saying "no." I haven't seen any definitive "evidence" that points to this man being our guy. He resembles BG but, to me, not anymore so than dozens of other men I've looked at in regards to this case. Other little things just don't add up for me. I feel like, when it comes to DN, I am trying to make the pieces fit rather than watching them fall seamlessly into place.

Do we think it's too early for a press conference? For DNA results back? Etc.

I think we *could* have one today but my guess is that the Las Vegas shooting coverage will take precedent. They may wait until tomorrow.

To me, it kinda looks like it is broken in the pic, although it doesn't seem to affect the actual 'light'?

Closer:

attachment.php

It's broken. The left side rear has body damage ( drivers side ) . The trunk doesn't meet up with the Quarter panel . I work in a body shop, this isn't just a broken taillight but also extensive body damage.

Mostly a lurker on this thread but with regards to being pulled over, there’s any number of reasons that could give probable cause. In my state it’s illegal to have any white light showing in the rear, so if it were cracked enough that white was showing that’s enough to be stopped. Also, like someone said the expired tags. Doing a search of the license plate would most likely return a hit on someone with a warrant (or a known associate/relative of someone) which would be cause the pull them over. There’s also any number of other things you don’t know. Maybe he was speeding, ran a light/sign, flicked a lit cigarette out. Regardless I’m glad they got him. Sometimes I get frustrated because it seems like people are so fast to blame law enforcement or throw shade on them for everything they do wrong. There’s reasons they don’t release stuff to public. When I see things like “I can’t believe LE wasn’t monitoring him closer or why was he even out?” You have to realize LE just enforces the laws, They don’t make them. Don’t you think they’d love to release any detail they could that could help locate this sicko? Who WANTS to go work a murder scene like that with two precious little girls killed, and then have to talk to the media and be scrutinized about the way you handled it or have it said you didn’t do enough. I can guarantee this case haunts law enforcement but there’s only so much they can do/release without completely jeopardizing the case and justice as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee