IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they 100 percent have their man. I dont think he's lawyered up. He's extremely dangerous and a huge suicide risk.

Chased a little girl to her door. This is all the jury needs to hear. Thats all I need to hear...there is nothing misdmeanorish
or small about his crimes, there is nothing petty about chasing children with a hatchet.

they are probably trying to see if he's all there too...but the fact that he can behave as a father and orchestrate a move and
make strategic decisions to leave a county where he is in trouble and violate terms, that he would post and present a normal facade to the world via his facebook page, that he would sneak in the night to key a car ...

Organized, resentful, sneaky car keying..he does this to people who helped him.

He is a bully and a psychopath and knows just what he is doing. I am sure he will try to fool the shrinks....and the FBI.

I hope they smoke his a$$.

MOO

What makes you think he hasn't lawyered up?

I get the feeling DN (if guilty of the crimes in question) may be the kind of guy who confesses and even commits suicide. He seems to have definite compulsions, especially if he is responsible for TW's death...sexual compulsions, rage compulsions, a lack of self control. He isn't an organized killer and in fact has benefitted from being a disorganized person in that he can't seem to make things work in one place for very long and is therefore hard to pin down as a suspect. His very troubled sense of self, his self-disgust, are evident in his social media posts. I think he genuinely struggles with self-hatred and a tendency to think of himself as a victim of others' lack of faith in him. If he had any self control, being on the run from murder (if he is guilty), he wouldn't have called attention to himself by wielding hatchets, etc. Laying low would have been the rational course, and a true psychopath would know that. As gruesome as the murders of Abby and Liberty might turn out to be, I think the violence done to them will be related to explosive rage rather than methodical cruelty. There are crimes that suggest careful planning and shrewdness and sloppy crimes of impulse and rage, and I think the latter applies in this case. This dude is not smart, not canny, and clearly left behind a lot of evidence and clues.

Great post. Totes agree with this. I had the impression in the video footage of him walking into the court house under guard, that he was about to cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean why?

DN is about 30 and that sketch that was released the man looks a lot older than 30. He also looks a lot heavy in the face than DN.
But it's just that, a sketch. Sketches are rarely 100% accurate with every feature.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

[bbm]

really??? that's awesome (I'm reading backwards)

(Snipped your post for brevity)

the bike rider who was killed is a very well-known biker in the area. Even having trails named after him. How glad I am that one do the searchers was wise enough to get pictures of the red car that kept showing up while they searched.

Update from Colorado.
http://www.wibc.com/blogs/hammer-and-nigel-show/report-colorado-latest-daniel-nations
article includes a 10 min. interview with Shanon Brinias from KRDO Colorado Springs. My quotes below are from the interview.
"Still waiting to find out about any further charges" "Looking for links to TW's shooting death." Indiana LE is in CO, combing over evidence gathered, looking over car, going over weapons." "KN was not charged but investigators are probably talking with her to find out what she knew and what her whereabouts are." "looking into facebook page we found of DN with pictures of him with daughter and evidence of a relationship with another woman he had (not KN) to find out what she knows." "Media not allowed in hearing, it was weapons charges and discussion of custody issues, but the records were sealed so we don't know." "Radio silence on part of LE is normal. We won't hear from LE in CO or IN until they are ready." " LE looked in the immediate area for suspects in Delphi, so they wouldn't have immediately looked at people in the area where DN was living at the time. But after the sketch came out, LE looked for him and could not find him. They didn't look to DN until that July 18 date, which indicates they may have been sparked to look for him based on the sketch."
Another woman?? Hmmm... brings us back to the couple reportedly seen on the bridge that day. JMO

Update from Colorado.
http://www.wibc.com/blogs/hammer-and-nigel-show/report-colorado-latest-daniel-nations
article includes a 10 min. interview with Shanon Brinias from KRDO Colorado Springs. My quotes below are from the interview.
"Still waiting to find out about any further charges" "Looking for links to TW's shooting death." Indiana LE is in CO, combing over evidence gathered, looking over car, going over weapons." "KN was not charged but investigators are probably talking with her to find out what she knew and what her whereabouts are." "looking into facebook page we found of DN with pictures of him with daughter and evidence of a relationship with another woman he had (not KN) to find out what she knows." "Media not allowed in hearing, it was weapons charges and discussion of custody issues, but the records were sealed so we don't know." "Radio silence on part of LE is normal. We won't hear from LE in CO or IN until they are ready." " LE looked in the immediate area for suspects in Delphi, so they wouldn't have immediately looked at people in the area where DN was living at the time. But after the sketch came out, LE looked for him and could not find him. They didn't look to DN until that July 18 date, which indicates they may have been sparked to look for him based on the sketch."

BBM. And it also indicates that they probably were comparing the sketch with men who are sex offenders. MOO.

BBM. And it also indicates that they probably were comparing the sketch with men who are sex offenders. MOO.

I agree and I would assume this would be something they would do.

But it's just that, a sketch. Sketches are rarely 100% accurate with every feature.

Which was based on witness statements so you would assume it would bare some resemblance to the killer.

Which was based on witness statements so you would assume it would bare some resemblance to the killer.
If you quickly passed someone on a bridge then two girls were killed a few hours later, would you be able to give the exact features of the person so the sketch artist could draw him/her perfectly?

If you quickly passed someone on a bridge then two girls were killed a few hours later, would you be able to give the exact features of the person so the sketch artist could draw him/her perfectly?

I would be able to give rough age and weight and DN is about 15 years off that sketch and also a lot thicker set.

Also for somebody living under a bridge and homeless I would say bridge guy doesn’t look homeless. Jeans and Jacket look well kept and jeans look clean.

I also found out some more circumstantial evidence of potential interest. When DN checked in on Feb 7th, he told authorities that he was living under a bridge on 67 state road. Well someone went and looked and found that the only bridge in that area is... you guessed it a railroad bridge, in fact very similar to the Monon High bridge. Can anyone with more information on that area look into this?

Thanks Tokyorose.
Your info of DN living under a bridge on Feb 7th.
As Delphi, near Bridge, there was a shed that had been searched.
?? what was found.
?? did RL know someone was living there.
RL locked away, also now safe!!!

All above, only my thoughts!!

How about as a diversion, someone help me see if they can find any information about an old un-named railroad bridge on old state road 67 in Morgan country that might have attracted DN just prior to Abby and Libby's murders. I've been looking but so far no luck, oh my word are there a lot of bridges in the state of IN!

Not sure about non-extraditable charges against DN, but found this:

[FONT=&quot]Katelyn Nations told police she had a .22 rifle in the car’s trunk. She said she purchased it for protection after the car was broken into, according to police. Katelyn Nations also told the officers that she had broken the taillight when she hit a tree earlier Monday. Police ran her name and found she had warrants for failure to appear in court, but they were non-extraditable, so she was released.
[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

[bbm

that's a good point actually ... I knew something was nagging at me and this was it ... thanks

I would be able to give rough age and weight and DN is about 15 years off that sketch and also a lot thicker set.

Also for somebody living under a bridge and homeless I would say bridge guy doesn’t look homeless. Jeans and Jacket look well kept and jeans look clean.

[FONT="]Katelyn Nations told police she had a .22 rifle in the car’s trunk. She said she purchased it for protection after the car was broken into, according to police. Katelyn Nations also told the officers that she had broken the taillight when she hit a tree earlier Monday. Police ran her name and found she had warrants for failure to appear in court, but they were non-extraditable, so she was released.
[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

Who buys a gun for protection and keeps it in their trunk? It's like buying a pistol because you are afraid of sleeping in your house alone at night, but you keep it in a locked gun cabinet in the basement. JMO.

[FONT="]Katelyn Nations told police she had a .22 rifle in the car’s trunk. She said she purchased it for protection after the car was broken into, according to police. Katelyn Nations also told the officers that she had broken the taillight when she hit a tree earlier Monday. Police ran her name and found she had warrants for failure to appear in court, but they were non-extraditable, so she was released.
[/FONT]

Thanks Spellbound. It just hit me....they are living under bridges and/or appear to be homeless living in a car....yet they had money to purchase a rifle. There is some money somewhere unless the rifle was stolen? Any info on the rifle other than it was purchased to protect their items and car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper