IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has been posted. Apologize if so.
http://www.wlfi.com/story/36532981/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From above, (posting media thread, thank you dyannaON):

"INDIANAPOLIS (WISH)*— A social media post has caught the attention of the Indiana State Police officers handling the Delphi double murder case.

The Facebook posts claims to be from Katelyn Nations, wife of Daniel Nations, the 31-year-old man arrested in Colorado last month and considered a potential suspect in the Delphi murders in February.

The post claims an impending divorce and disgust at Daniel Nations. State police Sgt. Kim Riley told 24-Hour News 8 he is aware of it, but couldn’t confirm if it’s really from Katelyn Nations or if the content in it is true."

Full content of the post is as follows:

"I am the woman who is currently married to Daniel. However I may going to say that isn’t going to be for much longer. I was t to stet by saying I am just as disgusted as anyone else about the deaths of these beautiful girls. I am beyond heartbroken for thier families. NO child deserves this or family or mother to feel that pain.
Now I know the biggest question has been did I know about his possible involvement..or did Daniel tell me he did it?.
No. If he did y would of been like any other mother and called he police on him so he could be punished for said actions. However I don’t know of anything more then what I have told Police. I have been cooperative with police since day one. You may wonder why.. but it’s because I am not an animal. I have a conscience and can in no way keep from doing what is right. I am a mother after all. So please know I am disgusted with Daniel and with all he has done to me and put me through I am in no way protecting him.”"

Facebook post raises new questions in Delphi double murders
http://www.wlfi.com/story/36532981/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders

I agree there's a lot of circumstantial evidence right now...if that's what your saying. I feel like him working in Zionsville shows he could easily be familiar with Delphi. This puts him in the area before the murders. He was known to hang out in woods and bridges. He has threatened numerous people with a hatchet. He failed to check in to his mandatory meetings after the 14th. He left the state with his wife and kids abruptly (one was a newborn). He or she Fails to renew their plates, probably bc they don't want IN LE to know where they are. I don't think that's nothing. I think it's quite a bit of circumstantial evidence and we are just waiting for DNA and weapons testing. IMO

BBM

Just for the record: "According to documents from authorities, Nations never missed his weekly check-in from Jan. 31 - April 4 this year."

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-called-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-was-living-homeless-in-indiana-the-same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

Hmmm. Guilty conscience?
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

Her post is in the main stream media, so I guess fair to discuss?

I saw it earlier today, and thought it was odd. My take, though, is she needed the CO arrest to get out. I don't see a lot of love there.

It's the DNA that's hanging me up with the Delphi crime, though. There should've been a link by now. There may be some wrangling going on though, since he is a POI in two horrible cases across the nation, to be fair.

Just saw the newest WishTV article and came to post but you guys already have it.

MOO This is CRAZY! She's disgusted, she's heartbroken, etc. I dunno, your mileage may vary but it really sounds to me JMO like she's practically saying he did it. (To be fair, she posted it in response to all the anger directed at her campaign last night - AFAIK MOO)

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders/

BBM

It's really too bad all of the comments she's been making online weren't quoted in the article.

The discussion here wouldn't be tilting so much in one direction.

Focusing on what fits one's narrative keeps one's eyes looking in only one direction.

Using our peripheral vision allows us to see more than one angle. :eek:hoh:

moo.

Her post is in the main stream media, so I guess fair to discuss?

I saw it earlier today, and thought it was odd. My take, though, is she needed the CO arrest to get out. I don't see a lot of love there.

It's the DNA that's hanging me up, with the Delphi crime, though. There should've been a link by now. There may be some jurisdiction wrangling going on though, to be fair.

I am still not convinced that they have the killer's DNA. And, how would they know if they did? Until they find and prove they have the killer, how could they know where DNA found at the crime scene came from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Guilty conscience?
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

I'm wondering if it does turn out DN is BG and KN divorces him then she can testify against him correct (if she knows anything about his crimes, and to whether he was driving their car in February around the 13th and 14th? As I seem to recall it was reported they had broken up somewhere around that time (if it's true)?

BBM

It's really too bad all of the comments she's been making online weren't quoted in the article.

The discussion here wouldn't be tilting so much in one direction.

Focusing on what fits one's narrative keeps one's eyes looking in only one direction.

Using our peripheral vision allows us to see more than one angle. :eek:hoh:

moo.

Interesting.... What more was revealed by KN? hmmm and now she's talking divorce. I hope it all comes to light if DN is BG. JMO

I am still not convinced that they have the killer's DNA. And, how would they know if they did? Until they find and prove they have the killer, how could they know where DNA found at the crime scene came from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know... that is the mystery question... did the guy on the bridge leave some DNA behind? There are contradictory reports in the media quoting the local investigators.

May be lack of experience from a big crime hitting a small town and what should be shared and held back. I have always felt there is some DNA available to match a suspect, gut feeling based on the idiocy of the crime.

There was no reason for it, other than the internal goings on of the killer.

Qmfr:

Nothing yet?

Bringing forward most recent msm:

Colorado Springs suspect not yet tied to slain Indiana teens
Investigators so far have no information “to specifically include or exclude Daniel Nations as a suspect”
Police say there’s no specific information to ‘include or exclude’ Daniel Nations as suspect in Delphi murders
http://fox59.com/2017/10/03/isp-no-...-daniel-nations-as-suspect-in-delphi-murders/

"DELPHI, Ind. – After sending investigators to Colorado to investigate Daniel Nations, a person of interest in the Delphi double homicide, Indiana State Police say no information specifically includes him or excludes him as the suspect."

Snip

I was afraid of this....

My post from 9/28, thread 68:

"I'm wondering IF they suspect him, but can't physically prove it, in other words can't include him or exclude him, thats going to present a problem."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-68&p=13655058#post13655058

Are we allowed to talk about the g*fundme?

If so, I have a question since I haven't seen it myself.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to talk about the g*fundme?

If so, I have a question since I haven't seen it myself.

from page one

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.

In addition to LE saying this case had a "twist", they also stated that it was the stuff of "nightmares". Some thought this was because of finding two young girls murdered. That would be a nightmare in itself. I always thought it meant something more. While not seeing two young girls murdered, I'm sure they have seen horrible things..car wrecks that caused horrific injuries, suicides by a shotgun shot to the head (I've seen this during my time as a trauma nurse, and they are beyond horrific!), When I read that DN was running around with a hatchet, I immediately thought of this comment. Murder by hatchet would be the "stuff of nightmares"! While DN may have nothing to do with this case, the similarities between the sketch and at least one of the mugshots, imo, keep him him as a POI in my mind.

from page one

DO NOT SLEUTH DN's friends, family, former neighbors, employers, etc. Discuss what is available about DN via media and LE.
Yes, I know that. :) It's being talked about to some degree here already so wasn't sure. That's why I asked.

“A social media post has caught the attention of the Indiana State Police officers handling the Delphi double murder case.

The Facebook posts claims to be from Katelyn Nations, wife of Daniel Nations, the 31-year-old man arrested in Colorado last month and considered a potential suspect in the Delphi murders in February.

The post claims an impending divorce and disgust at Daniel Nations. State police Sgt. Kim Riley told 24-Hour News 8 he is aware of it, but couldn’t confirm if it’s really from Katelyn Nations or if the content in it is true.

In the post Katelyn Nations says she is currently married to Daniel but writes “that isn’t going to be for much longer.”

She writes that she is as disgusted about the deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German as everyone else and is heartbroken for their families.

She adds in the post, “Now I know the biggest question has been did I know about his possible involvement..or did Daniel tell me he did it?. No. If he did y would have been like any other mother and called the police on him so he could be punished for said actions. However I don’t know of anything more than what I have told Police.”

Qmfr:

I was afraid of this....

My post from 9/28, thread 68:

"I'm wondering IF they suspect him, but can't physically prove it, in other words can't include him or exclude him, thats going to present a problem."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-68&p=13655058#post13655058

I don’t believe they’ll give up. If they can’t rule him out now, then he’s still a potential poi. LE, IMO, will keep chipping away at the case until they find the evidence they need (assuming DN is BG).

13th Feb 2017? His picture was taken on the Monon high bridge at 2.30 p.m. by a very sharp young lady. Has there ever been a conviction on video evidence alone?
I'm sorry was it ? I haven't seen that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members