IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would compare what it looks like in the photos again to how military preparedness could explain some of the oddities in the appearance of his clothes, the bulkiness of his coat etc. like where would you carry and axe or a hatchet, where would you keep restraints and other items you may need for the operation.

if we could make some connection and I believe that one of our great posters here thinks he was wearing maybe a flak vest under the coat. something with weapons..

if we could make that , or the police have made that..determination then we can also look for someone with a military background.

the evidence they have, paints a picture.

could the axe be on his leg. yes. is that where they keep it in the military? maybe it's on his back? at least one hatchet looks like it's in BG's hand.

wonder if they find out about more guns.

hope it happens soon. MOO

I've not been on this site in a few days and may have missed this but are we now looking at a hatchet and an axe?

Something I have been thinking about and forgive me if it has been covered. The following is MOO and just a speculative possibility. I’ve read most of the threads since inception of the A & L case here but I don’t recall seeing this discussed.
What if DN was in fact there that day, but so was someone else that actually perpetrated the crime? Maybe the sketch came from spotting DN by people present that day, so the composite matches him, but he was just passing through? I don’t know how plausible it is, but I do think it’s possible he was there, the sketch looks somewhat akin, yet he’s just not BG-the person in the video stills may be another man not even affiliated with DN.
MOO again...just thinking.
I do think the composite sketch is a close match to DN and I want BG to be DN because that means there’s a break in the case but I can’t rule out that there were other transients living under bridges near the area or even in other counties that may have been present that day.
Did anyone have thoughts on whether they’ve sketched DN, but BG was a totally different person, despite DN being there? Of course I cannot say his presence wouldn’t make him possibly complicit. Hmmm. I wonder what we will hear next. Poor girls [emoji22]

Something I have been thinking about and forgive me if it has been covered. The following is MOO and just a speculative possibility. I’ve read most of the threads since inception of the A & L case here but I don’t recall seeing this discussed.
What if DN was in fact there that day, but so was someone else that actually perpetrated the crime? Maybe the sketch came from spotting DN by people present that day, so the composite matches him, but he was just passing through? I don’t know how plausible it is, but I do think it’s possible he was there, the sketch looks somewhat akin, yet he’s just not BG-the person in the video stills may be another man not even affiliated with DN.
MOO again...just thinking.
I do think the composite sketch is a close match to DN and I want BG to be DN because that means there’s a break in the case but I can’t rule out that there were other transients living under bridges near the area or even in other counties that may have been present that day.
Did anyone have thoughts on whether they’ve sketched DN, but BG was a totally different person, despite DN being there? Of course I cannot say his presence wouldn’t make him possibly complicit. Hmmm. I wonder what we will hear next. Poor girls [emoji22]

I'm assuming they show the picture of BG from the phone to the witness, so they can help put together the sketch?

You would. We don't know that he would or did. Just playing devils advocate. He clearly isn't thinking straight or he wouldn't have been waving a hatchet at people. And I definitely wouldn't do that if I was BG. I still think he's BG and he's not the sharpest tool in the box. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well yeah , look at how many times he has been arrested..think of all the times he HASN'T been arrested..think about it..he had to be out every night practically to be arrested that many times. or he is just a really unsucesessful criminal.

makes me wonder if he tried to disguise himself that day, if he is BG...did he disguise himself that day with the hat etc...so as not to look like himself.

mOO

He is smart about systems - not getting drummed out of the Marines on his first exposing to a woman and her child while pleasuring himself - how did they not just discharge him? A mystery - he must have a mighty "Opie" effect on authorities.
Lood at how many thefts, threats, exposing himself, assaulting his wife in front of a child, property destruction, burglarizing friends homes, presented false ID to a police officer, failed to appear, arrested driving while suspended, driving with no insurance.

If he did do it - he is pretty confident he is going to get away with it like he always has.

BBM I don't want to come off as snarky, it is not my intent so read this with that caveat. I would like you to think about what I bolded and how he 'got away with it like he always does' in light of the facts that he was arrested, convicted and spent time in jail on more than one occasion, is required to register as an RSO as well as the fact that he was discharged from the military. Is this 'getting away with it'?

well yeah , look at how many times he has been arrested..think of all the times he HASN'T been arrested..think about it..he had to be out every night practically to be arrested that many times. or he is just a really unsucesessful criminal.

makes me wonder if he tried to disguise himself that day, if he is BG...did he disguise himself that day with the hat etc...so as not to look like himself.

mOO

What? Do you have a cite that states he has committed crimes for which he was not arrested?

Did anyone have thoughts on whether they’ve sketched DN, but BG was a totally different person, despite DN being there? [emoji22]

IMO, DN looks like BG, especially his mouth, facial width, and the way he wears his pants. It seems too great a coincidence that DN was there, but so was BG, and they look so similar.

His Colorado attorney must of told him to lawyer up before LE from Indiana arrived. Hes not going to make it easy.

What am I missing? Why would his lawyer tell him to get a lawyer?

IMO, DN looks like BG, especially his mouth, facial width, and the way he wears his pants. It seems too great a coincidence that DN was there, but so was BG, and they look so similar.

<modsnip>

He is a homeless, non-compliant RSO, pot smoking exhibitionist with a wife and 2 kids who moved from Indiana and got caught in a car which also had a weapon in it. That is all we know.

<modsnip>

I would say one step at a time.

If trace evidence or DNA are found, he will be asked for his movements that day.

There has been some confusion about which bridge he meant when he talked to LE. There are overpasses that are bridges as well and it has never been confirmed which bridge he was actually under. Actually getting into a car when you don't have one isn't so easy. I believe ( MOO) that the red car belongs to KN.
Daniel Nations, 31, was living under bridges in Morgan County when the girls were murdered, according to the Morgan County Sheriff's Department.
"The last address that he reported with us was that he was staying homeless in the area of State Road 67 under the bridges," said Captain Brent Worth.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

Many thanks for the audio clip I still think it says "GET DOWN THE HILL" Not "GO DOWN THE HILL" and I never thought it ever said "DOWN THE HILL"

All just personal opinion. Catching up and probably behind on posts and responding as I go.

KR Reacher

IMO:

LE is quite sure if he’s BG or not. They have no obligation to announce him as a suspect or publicly clear him.

IMO, if he is BG, LE is creating an airtight case. There is no rush to arrest him while he is already in custody. It’s to LE and the prosecution’s benefit to wait.

If he’s not BG, they are playing games with the real BG. They want the real BG to relax, think his crime will be pinned on someone else and possibly slip up somehow.

MOO, Indiana LE is never going to confirm or deny DN is BG until they arrest him or someone else. Even though they are probably very sure one way or the other by now.

If I had to guess, DN is BG but perhaps not the only person involved. That could cause confusion with DNA and other evidence. I always thought BG was the sole perpetrator but the possibility of more than one is making more sense to me now.

<modsnip>
He is a homeless, non-compliant RSO, pot smoking exhibitionist with a wife and 2 kids who moved from Indiana and got caught in a car which also had a weapon in it. That is all we know.

I agree there's a lot of circumstantial evidence right now...if that's what your saying. I feel like him working in Zionsville shows he could easily be familiar with Delphi. This puts him in the area before the murders. He was known to hang out in woods and bridges. He has threatened numerous people with a hatchet. He failed to check in to his mandatory meetings after the 14th. He left the state with his wife and kids abruptly (one was a newborn). He or she Fails to renew their plates, probably bc they don't want IN LE to know where they are. I don't think that's nothing. I think it's quite a bit of circumstantial evidence and we are just waiting for DNA and weapons testing. IMO

<modsnip> I am speculating that DN has committed crimes he has not been arrested for. based on averages. The man has been arrested for the same thing again and again. He has more than likely committed many more acts that were never reported. I am sure there is a study somewhere that can give us the likely numbers based on his arrest record and what they know through research of SO's.

It is my opinion that he is a bold and brazen sexual offender and a violent character.

I may not be able to say this in a trial but I believe I can say this on this thread.

MOO

Hmmmm... I highly doubt that if DN is BG he kept the clothes around if they had DNA on them, and we don't even know if DN was in Delphi on 2/13, they would need proof of that first. Even if he was, he may not have driven a car at all. MOO, sorry to be a Debbie Downer.
The clothes and the car may be part of the proof.

Seems like there is so much pointing to him. Oddly enough, I had even wondered if in one of the bridge pics of him, if something was showing out of his pants. It's distorted so I couldn't be sure. Also, I've wondered if that is why the girls thought he was weird. Did they say creepy? I can't remember the word we were told describing him.

<modsnip> I am speculating that DN has committed crimes he has not been arrested for. based on averages. The man has been arrested for the same thing again and again. He has more than likely committed many more acts that were never reported. I am sure there is a study somewhere that can give us the likely numbers based on his arrest record and what they know through research of SO's.

It is my opinion that he is a bold and brazen sexual offender and a violent character.

I may not be able to say this in a trial but I believe I can say this on this thread.

MOO

Given what we know of his offenses, I agree. I would love LE to check into similar crimes in SC, FL, CO, and IN. I'm sure they are.

Being in Indiana, is not the same thing as being in Delphi.
No but it's closer than Colorado or South Carolina. And for DN that's close. He thinks nothing of borrowing a car to travel 80 miles just to expose himself, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member