IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I missing? Why would his lawyer tell him to get a lawyer?

Tea Time, "Lawyer Up" is shorthand for remaining silent during questioning, and only talking with police in the presence of a lawyer. His lawyer probably told him only to talk in the presence of his assigned lawyer.

Very handy thanks for posting, plus your funny pie comment gave me an excuse to post this!
https://www.google.ca/search?q=pie+...hUh0YMKHVE7BcUQ9QEINDAG#imgrc=062WXBh3R6kbLM:
attachment.php

Thanks for the laugh, dotr. :)

I'm wondering if it does turn out DN is BG and KN divorces him then she can testify against him correct (if she knows anything about his crimes, and to whether he was driving their car in February around the 13th and 14th? As I seem to recall it was reported they had broken up somewhere around that time (if it's true)?

This is a great point. I hope this is the case.

When this is all said and done I could see all of us who have followed these threads sitting back and having a beer together.
We need it.

It's really too bad all of the comments she's been making online weren't quoted in the article.

The discussion here wouldn't be tilting so much in one direction.

Focusing on what fits one's narrative keeps one's eyes looking in only one direction.

Using our peripheral vision allows us to see more than one angle. :eek:hoh: .

Agreed.

"Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments to go on believing as we already do." ~ James Harvey Robinson

Does all this mean that they don't have any DNA from the crime scene? This is so confusing. And if there is no DNA, then I don't see how it can be solved, other than by a confession.

Does all this mean that they don't have any DNA from the crime scene? This is so confusing. And if there is no DNA, then I don't see how it can be solved, other than by a confession.

I have read many articles linked on here that say LE does have the killer's DNA from the crime scene. I hope and pray we hear something tomorrow.

When this is all said and done I could see all of us who have followed these threads sitting back and having a beer together.
We need it.

We need it badly it's been a long and very frustrating nearly eight months and it could be a long road ahead (hopefully not). Thank you to all of you for continuing to care about Abigail, Liberty, their families and the case.

<modsnip>
He is a homeless, non-compliant RSO, pot smoking exhibitionist with a wife and 2 kids who moved from Indiana and got caught in a car which also had a weapon in it. That is all we know.

2 weapons and he is a convicted felon. I believe by law he is not allowed to have any. He makes very bad decisions. IMO

We don't know, this is true, we don't know many facts about this case. The police are the ones who have directed this line of inquiry, and have not ruled him out like they did with RL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, RL. The guy who got dissected, arrested for an offense completely unrelated the murders and, oops, he had nothing to do with killing the girls.

I'm wondering if it does turn out DN is BG and KN divorces him then she can testify against him correct (if she knows anything about his crimes, and to whether he was driving their car in February around the 13th and 14th? As I seem to recall it was reported they had broken up somewhere around that time (if it's true)?

You can always testify against a spouse, you just can't be forced to do so. For the record.

Of course the case can be solved. What did they do before the discovery of DNA? By your reasoning there were no convictions before 1990'ish unless there was a confession.

Not sure this is the type of crime that be solved without DNA or a confession, jmo. There is no obvious suspect, as in many murders, i.e spouse etc. yes they have the image, which really depicts little more than a man, probably Caucasian. The voice, but that would have to be back-up evidence to an already solid case, imo.

If they DON'T have DNA...how did they rule out the tens of dozens they already interviewed? They can't all have solid alibis, or an appearance wildly unlike the infamous blurred image, imo. I am not saying they do have it but hope they do, as I think they do need it in this case. Jurors will want to be sure before convicting of such an awful pair of murders.

That would be good. Can you flag my post? I'm on Tapatalk and don't know where the flag button is at.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

In Tapatalk on an iPhone, tap the post and some options will come up, go to “more” and a report button will be in there. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member