IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That's how I remember it, too.

My memory plays games with me sometimes; but I thought the first person to say this was one of the mods. I hope I don't have to go back through all these threads just to satisfy my curiosity. lol..

Don't even try - That would be cruel. Just ask SillyBilly or tlcya.
They are awesome!

The mods confirmed he was cleared IIRC so we don't need a link.

Thank you... but I do.

After months and months of guilting this guy almost to death, I'd really like to know when and how he was cleared. I think we owe it to him to set the record straight.

MsMarple posted this link above but wasn't sure if the info had been posted already (apologies MsMarple, having PC trouble this morning with quoting your post).
Reposting so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, it contains some fresh details about DN reported out of Colorado late last night:

More details unveiled on Nations' criminal past

http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-county/more-details-unveiled-on-nationss-criminal-past/633133350

FIVE convictions for public indecency.

After one of those arrests, he returned to the SAME location the very next day.

Common sense suggests he has many additional crimes he hasn’t been caught doing. MOO

Whether he is involved in Tim’s, Liberty’s or Abigail’s murder, DN is a dangerous man. IMO, I’m very glad he is sitting in jail where he belongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep praying that TODAY IS THE DAY! Somethings going to fall onto the table and break this wide open. I just FEEL it. (MOO)

Thank you... but I do.

After months and months of guilting this guy almost to death, I'd really like to know when and how he was cleared. I think we owe it to him to set the record straight.
See post number 1031 from Sillybilly. It is the penultimate post in thread 69.

A while back there was a post about someone seeing the pic of DN wearing sunglasses and a feeling that there might be a connection to him and a blonde female with dreadlocks. Can this person elaborate or can someone find this post?

DN seems to like to return to scenes. After the latest statements by Port Royal PD, my thoughts are flipping the Delphi scenario around just a bit.

DN indecently exposed himself in a parking lot to two victims on the same day in 2007 in Port Royal, SC.
Per Port Royal PD he returned the very next day.
(Note: this was the case he was arrested 10/3/2007 and convicted for, then appealed and lost the appeal.http://www.sccourts.org/opinions/displayUnPubOpinion.cfm?caseNo=2010-UP-071)

Then he arouses suspicions of a member of Tim Watkins search party after driving past them more than once in a car with out of state plates, so the searcher snapped a couple photos of him driving by. Was he returning to the scene of a crime he committed (hatchet menacing, murder) and monitoring it?

Which leads me to: what if he was on the high bridge on 2/13 but that wasn't his first day of criminal activity there, it was his 'return to the scene' day?
What if he was there on the weekend, Saturday 2/11 or Sunday 2/12, when there was a likelihood of higher trail traffic. He exposed himself to someone, maybe behaved in a menacing way, and he was close enough they got a good look at him (and vice versa) and they were too scared to report it. (The witness who assisted with the sketch but didn't come forward till months later?) DN doesn't have anywhere to be on Monday 2/13, so as he apparently likes to do he returns to the High Bridge/trails again and this time encounters Libby and Abby. (We could argue he wouldn't know if he'd been reported on 2/11 or 2/12, so it was risky to return on 2/13. But based on Port Royal P.D. facts and possibilities in Colorado, DN has no problems returning to an area and risking running into LE.)

Sources: http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-county/more-details-unveiled-on-nationss-criminal-past/633133350
http://wane.com/2017/07/17/indiana-police-to-release-new-evidence-in-killing-of-2-teens/

Regarding your observaton about returning - it reminded me that there was a report from a police call to Delphi Police in 2010 that a woman was in the road in front of RLs property sceaming (around 11am IIRC.) The report didnt say who called. The police came but didn't find the woman.

I actually think they did the sketch from a mug shot. An eye witness might have tagged him, and then the sketch was done from the mug shot for accuracy. The reason I think that is the mug shot almost looks like they type of drawing an artist does from a photograph. You can have them made commercially, and the appearance of style is similar to the sketch released by the police.
I think you may be right about this ... Seems that way to me also.

Good Morning All!!

Some thoughts to ponder. The sketch looks so much like BG, its frightening. We know Indiana LE made a trip to CO and did not confirm DN is the perp. What does that tell us?

Early on, LE said it was a possibility that there was more than one perp. Could DN have been there that day, but not be the perp? In other words, could he have been with someone else that is the actual perp. When asked by the reporter if he was the perp, he shook his head "No". That doesn't mean he wasn't involved. That doesn't mean he doesn't know who the perp is. Is it possible he gave Indiana LE some information as to who the perp is and they are looking for the perp as we speak? Could this be the silence on the part of LE?

So many questions, so little answers.

I pray this perp is caught and justice for these girls prevails. God Bless LE and God Bless those girls and their families.
Intriguing post, Big City!

I actually think they did the sketch from a mug shot. An eye witness might have tagged him, and then the sketch was done from the mug shot for accuracy. The reason I think that is the mug shot almost looks like they type of drawing an artist does from a photograph. You can have them made commercially, and the appearance of style is similar to the sketch released by the police.
Or made it from a full face shot from Libby'so video???

Pigs The poor people with this farm, trying to give a vet and his wife and kids a end up getting court order to get rid of him.
The reporter talked to a peer worker about the pigs.

That's what was reported in a media link.

If someone finds an actual police report, I'd be grateful to see it.

If LE had a mugshot why wouldn't they simpy broadcast a BOLO or let the public know they are interested in talking to this person?

DN seems to like to return to scenes. After the latest statements by Port Royal PD, my thoughts are flipping the Delphi scenario around just a bit.

DN indecently exposed himself in a parking lot to two victims on the same day in 2007 in Port Royal, SC.
Per Port Royal PD he returned the very next day.
(Note: this was the case he was arrested 10/3/2007 and convicted for, then appealed and lost the appeal.http://www.sccourts.org/opinions/displayUnPubOpinion.cfm?caseNo=2010-UP-071)

Then he arouses suspicions of a member of Tim Watkins search party after driving past them more than once in a car with out of state plates, so the searcher snapped a couple photos of him driving by. Was he returning to the scene of a crime he committed (hatchet menacing, murder) and monitoring it?

Which leads me to: what if he was on the high bridge on 2/13 but that wasn't his first day of criminal activity there, it was his 'return to the scene' day?
What if he was there on the weekend, Saturday 2/11 or Sunday 2/12, when there was a likelihood of higher trail traffic. He exposed himself to someone, maybe behaved in a menacing way, and he was close enough they got a good look at him (and vice versa) and they were too scared to report it. (The witness who assisted with the sketch but didn't come forward till months later?) DN doesn't have anywhere to be on Monday 2/13, so as he apparently likes to do he returns to the High Bridge/trails again and this time encounters Libby and Abby. (We could argue he wouldn't know if he'd been reported on 2/11 or 2/12, so it was risky to return on 2/13. But based on Port Royal P.D. facts and possibilities in Colorado, DN has no problems returning to an area and risking running into LE.)

Sources: http://www.krdo.com/news/teller-county/more-details-unveiled-on-nationss-criminal-past/633133350
http://wane.com/2017/07/17/indiana-police-to-release-new-evidence-in-killing-of-2-teens/

Excellent sleuthing, Kizzykat! (... & might the girls have said something along lines of- Get out of here or we're going to report you!- causing him to escalate?!...)

That's what was reported in a media link.

If someone finds an actual police report, I'd be grateful to see it.

If there is a police report. Its more probable its either fot dropped in favor of stressing the apartment trashing he did, or was combined with the apartment trashing in the complaint to made] in order to get a court order to have him removed from the property.

I think you may be right about this ... Seems that way to me also.
What would be the point though? If a witness picked his mugshot from a bunch of others and said "that's him" then that's a positive id isn't it? They just look for that guy right? No need for a sketch surely?

If LE had a mugshot why wouldn't they simpy broadcast a BOLO or let the public know they are interested in talking to this person?
This is a great question. Because, we see public alert notices all the time. What would cause law enforcement to not use someone's name immediately? 1. If the person (perpetrator) knows they are the target, they might flee. What if the suspect went to Mexico? It has happened before where someone knows they're a suspect and they leave the country. 2. A law enforcement-wide alert system appears to be in effect. In the example of DN, as soon as he was arrested in Colorado, Indiana State Police were on a plane to interview him there.

Not sure, but I don't think that IN LE issued a super secret bulletin to LE across the country to be on the lookout for a guy with a hatchet.

I am pretty sure that when DN was arrested the outstanding warrants popped up when his name was searched in NCIC.

I believe that DN being arrested in possession of a hatchet in CO does not translate into "DN killed the girls with a hatchet". At all.

This is a great question. Because, we see public alert notices all the time. What would cause law enforcement to not use someone's name immediately? 1. If the person (perpetrator) knows they are the target, they might flee. What if the suspect went to Mexico? It has happened before where someone knows they're a suspect and they leave the country. 2. A law enforcement-wide alert system appears to be in effect. In the example of DN, as soon as he was arrested in Colorado, Indiana State Police were on a plane to interview him there.

Or it could simply be that LE in CO ran his name and saw he has outstanding warrants in Indiana.

eta Tea Time beat me to it ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member