IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's because while being very pregnant on Valentines Day you have to bring the baby's father to his RSO check in, instead of being treated like a queen like she should have. The murders where just being discovered at this time.
She said they watched it together on the tv about the murders - I took her comment to mean they watched it on the 14tn.

Dr. Oz just used the last few minutes of his show to speak about some details of A+L' s murders. Pictures of the girls, the bridge, BG photo & BG sketch were shown. Next Tuesday Nancy Grace will be a guest on Dr. Oz & answer questions about A+L case. Dr Oz appears on Fox network.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I like the Dr. Oz show and he does good interviews. Although the segment I saw today had him stating that the POI sketch was drawn from the photo on the bridge and did not mention witnesses. I don’t particularly care for Nancy Grace when she is on a show. She talks a lot but says Very little, in my opinion. Hopefully the show will be factual, and helpful to the girls’ family And to the case.

I think it's because while being very pregnant on Valentines Day you have to bring the baby's father to his RSO check in, instead of being treated like a queen like she should have. The murders where just being discovered at this time.

I agree. Many people would remember what they were doing when a horrible event happened in their town.

They watched news coverage about the killings together.She says there were alot of similarities to the sketch...but didn't drop a dime?

Unless I have missed something, DN was reporting to his SO officer that he was living under bridges at this time. Yet here KN states she and DN watched the report on the murders together.

However, rereading Sherlock's post, the sketch didn't come out for months after the murders.

So, timewise were they still in Indiana when the sketch came out? Did the sketch go on National news so they would have seen it if they were already in CO? (I'm confused, is that the right state? )

Where is the photo of DN in the red car? Can you provide a link for me. I have obviously missed it. I was out of town for awhile. THanks

It is just a few pages back. Could whoever posted it please bump the post? Thanks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• red car.jpg
    red car.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 545
Perhaps she had weekly ultrasounds for some reason, and he went to some and not others, but she knows for certain she drove him to every single one of his check-ins?

If they were separated, and DN was living under a bridge (as he says) then where and when did KN pick him up in her car to go to his RSO check in? This seems like something very important to know! And how did they contact each other if they weren't living together and he was living under a bridge? And where did they watch this "disgusting" news together about the murders if they were separated? A local bar? This doesn't make sense to me unless they weren't really separated.

If they were separated, and DN was living under a bridge (as he says) then where and when did KN pick him up in her car to go to his RSO check in? This seems like something very important to know! And how did they contact each other if they weren't living together and he was living under a bridge? And where did they watch this "disgusting" news together about the murders if they were separated? A local bar? This doesn't make sense to me unless they weren't really separated.

I have some questions like yours as well.

1) Did the couple have cell phones?
2) Were both homeless and living out of the car?
3) What were their living arrangements in Colorado? (Indiana, too).
4) How did they have any money?
5) How were they able to watch the news about the Delphi murders?
6) From what I can tell, there were 3 kids, including the newborn, but the oldest may not have been with them. Why?

Just curious if anyone here can shine a light. TIA.

So, if DN had any injuries on him from one or both of the girls, then we have at least 2 people that would have seen this.

JMO...
Lots of public places you go have TV monitors tuned to 24/7 news channels or sporting events. Bars, restaurants, TV sections at big box stores. Or it could have been a friend’s place or the TV at the motel they were living in until May.
They may have seen it online on their phones, too.

I don’t recall reading where she said she watched the news coverage with him in February. It could have been anytime between February 14 and when they were stopped by LE in CO. Press conferences last spring? Softball or other benefit that had news coverage? Sketch release in July? Holman interviewing August?

Does anyone know when the PFA order expired?

KN's statements leave me with more questions and suspicions. I have a feeling something is rotten in Denmark!

KN's statements leave me with more questions and suspicions. I have a feeling something is rotten in Denmark!

I know! She doesn't seem to be dumb in the interview, but articulate and at the same time, misleading. She seems smarter than him on a cursory level, based on his childish finger in the face of the reporter in Colorado.

KN says she drove DN to his SO check in on the 14th. If he was homeless, where did she pick him up? How did they contact one another for the pick up?
A lot fishy to me....imo

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I don't see how on god's earth they can let unleash him on the public, if he's not talking I have to wonder why. If I was accused I would talk like crazy, i would know my innocence and talk day and night with no apprehension and no holds barred...I would give my cheek for DNA, I would boldly dare them to find a connection, any at all. I would be an open book for the well being of my children.

seems like this is not the case in the case of Daniel Nations. Detectives have to go it alone. Why is that do you thinK?

MOO

whose Idea was it to watch the coverage? where did they watch it? Did Daniel ever talk to her about those girls who were murdered?

Did Daniel Nations beat her during this pregnancy?

where did she pick him up for his RSO meeting? what time?

has she ever lied for her husband?

there are probably questions they were not allowed to ask her.

MOO

Whether DN is the killer or not,I don't believe he was homeless at all.I believe he used the homeless bit in order to stay mobile.Reporting himself homeless to his check-ins would have allowed him pretty much free rein.The check-in officer needs a physical location for him,such as the motel to go verify he was there.If he puts down homeless,who's gonna check on him?If homeless,these bastards should be required to check-in daily at a designated location.One more loophole for criminals to take advantage of I spose.

dr. Oz just used the last few minutes of his show to speak about some details of a+l' s murders. Pictures of the girls, the bridge, bg photo & bg sketch were shown. Next tuesday nancy grace will be a guest on dr. Oz & answer questions about a+l case. Dr oz appears on fox network.

Sent from my samsung-sm-j320a using tapatalk

great!

Whether DN is the killer or not,I don't believe he was homeless at all.I believe he used the homeless bit in order to stay mobile.Reporting himself homeless to his check-ins would have allowed him pretty much free rein.The check-in officer needs a physical location for him,such as the motel to go verify he was there.If he puts down homeless,who's gonna check on him?If homeless,these bastards should be required to check-in daily at a designated location.One more loophole for criminals to take advantage of I spose.

Or........if he was homeless, where were his pregnant wife and child? He says they were separated, yet she was available to take him to his RSO check in. Where oh where did he get into her car? Sounds to me like they have been protecting one another for awhile. Something is not adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1