IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some upsurge in concern for Daniel Nations being the hatchet guy. I was worried his bond was set too low, not that it truly matters in the end, since he doesn’t have any money or any one to bail him out, no matter how low the bail is set, but this is an interesting development.

Last night, or a couple of nights ago, we discussed Tim Watkins’ shoe being found on a road (Mount Herman Road). I know we have some sleuthers here good with maps!

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Se...in-biker-missing-since-Sept-14-445114943.html

Katelyn said the family was driving down Mount Herman Road in August or September, she couldn't remember the date, when a passing truck took a corner too fast and edged into their lane. Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing, but the maneuver brought the vehicle dangerously close to tumbling off the side, Katelyn said.

"That set him off," Katelyn said. "He jumped out and took off screaming after them, but I was so scared about what happened I never looked back. If he had a hatchet, I never saw it."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

Bringing this info over from the previous thread, but putting it together here.

Definitely road rage - chasing a truck on foot sounds crazy to me. And it proves he was driving too "Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing" .

I wish we knew if Libby's grandparents felt the same about the girls walking across the bridge. They didn't say, but honesty, I'm not sure they even had the chance.

As soon as Abby's mother finished speaking, Nancy Grace jumped in and asked all of them how were they getting through this? How did they get themselves up and going in the morning? When did they miss the girls the most?

That's where the conversation went from that point. Their replies were heartrending.

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/true-crime-tuesday-murdered-bridge

This is the link again if you'd like to watch. Though the link consists of 12 clips, the girls' families are on Clip 9 & 10.

I think many people would agree with you that the point of the girls going was to walk across the bridge. That's why Abby's mom's response sort of startled me. I wasn't expecting that.

Reflecting though on it, it seems all I remember reading is that they went to hang out, take pictures, and walk around. Maybe the walking around just meant - walking around. Not walking across the bridge at all.

It's just something that has really nagged at me ever since I heard it.

JMO
She also makes a reference to getting the images from icloud .

I think if LE had DNA and/or other evidence that DN is BG, they would have brought charges by now. This is not looking good that he's the guy, IMO.

Yes, I already noted that in my first post that started this particular discussion. (It was in the quote of Abby's mother's statements.) My post was the last post on the last thread.

There was a request for my post to be brought over to this thread for further discussion, because there was no 'reply with quote' option available for a closed thread.

Therefore, 'TheVisual' was kind enough to C & P my post over here, (now # 27 in this thread.) The mods fixed the link to show I was the original author.

As I said, 'TheVisual' was kind enough to bring it over in the first place. So, therefore, it's showing under that user name, instead of mine.

Thanks again to 'TheVisual.'

I appreciate all feedback, positive or negative. All opinions are valuable...

I see some upsurge in concern for Daniel Nations being the hatchet guy. I was worried his bond was set too low, not that it truly matters in the end, since he doesn’t have any money or any one to bail him out, no matter how low the bail is set, but this is an interesting development.

Last night, or a couple of nights ago, we discussed Tim Watkins’ shoe being found on a road (Mount Herman Road). I know we have some sleuthers here good with maps!

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Se...in-biker-missing-since-Sept-14-445114943.html

Katelyn said the family was driving down Mount Herman Road in August or September, she couldn't remember the date, when a passing truck took a corner too fast and edged into their lane. Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing, but the maneuver brought the vehicle dangerously close to tumbling off the side, Katelyn said.

"That set him off," Katelyn said. "He jumped out and took off screaming after them, but I was so scared about what happened I never looked back. If he had a hatchet, I never saw it."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

Bringing this info over from the previous thread, but putting it together here.

I can’t get past this...

The family was driving down Mt. Herman Road.
This means the children were in the car. Most likely car seats in the back seat, or just in the back seat, not up front with mom and dad.

Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing, but the maneuver brought the vehicle dangerously close to tumbling off the side.
So they were close to being in an accident and probably shook up and scared.

“He jumped out and took off screaming after them, but I was so scared about what happened I never looked back. If he had a hatchet, I never saw it."
REALLY???? She never turned around once? Not even to make sure her 4 year old preschooler and 5 month old infant were ok? Or to make sure Daniel was ok in the middle of the road? REALLY?????

Not buying it.....
JMO.

Yes this was interesting because LE were not the ones to release the pic of Abby and the one just the bridge. Those first showed up on DailyMailUK.
In fact Sgt. Riley made reference to "gaining access" to it re the posts at the end behind Abby.

ETA:
"RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the
picture

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

Definitely road rage - chasing a truck on foot sounds crazy to me. And it proves he was driving too "Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing" .

Maybe I have not followed enough but I have read that he was a passenger when he was arrested. Was the arrest some time after the threat?

"Daniel Nations was a passenger in the red car, which was driven by his wife, Katelyn Nations. The couple's two children also were in the car, according to the affidavit."

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

Maybe I have not followed enough but I have read that he was a passenger when he was arrested. Was the arrest some time after the threat?

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

I believe it’s 2 different incidents. The one where he was driving and “whipped the car” was when he allegedly ran down the road threatening the other driver(s) with the hatchet. The one where she was driving was when they were arrested after the pawn shop.

JMO.

I can’t get past this...

This means the children were in the car. Most likely car seats in the back seat, or just in the back seat, not up front with mom and dad.

Daniel whipped the car to the right to avoid crashing, but the maneuver brought the vehicle dangerously close to tumbling off the side.

“He jumped out and took off screaming after them, but I was so scared about what happened I never looked back. If he had a hatchet, I never saw it."
REALLY???? She never turned around once? Not even to make sure her 4 year old preschooler and 5 month old infant were ok? Or to make sure Daniel was ok in the middle of the road? REALLY?????

Not buying it.....
JMO.

If DN was chasing with a hatchet, did he get it out of the trunk? You know, where the 22 was kept? Or was it just inside the car where the children were?
Sure can't have any knowledge of any of this......therefore never looked anywhere.

I believe it’s 2 different incidents. The one where he was driving and “whipped the car” was when he allegedly ran down the road threatening the other driver(s) with the hatchet. The one where she was driving was when they were arrested after the pawn shop.

JMO.

I believe that DN and KN had just been to a pawn shop in Woodland Park and got pulled over immediately after leaving there, ending up stopping at Peoples Bank. I think its probable that he would sit in the passenger seat and go over the transaction while she drove in this situation.

Any developments?

No unfortunately just a lot of waiting and praying. I keep an eye out for any news several times a day. I keep hoping BG will be in jail for this evil crime for Christmas. The thought of reaching the 1st anniversary without charges being brought against BG fills me with dread but hopefully it won’t happen.

I can’t get past this...

Not buying it.....

JMO.

I am questioning her version of this incident too. Shouldn't she have known if he had the hatchet in the front seat (even before the near accident). She was sitting in the front seat with him. Had to be up front because he didn't first stop and open trunk to get it before chasing the car that nearly ran him off the road. So how could she not be aware? MOO

I haven't been on here in several days. Have I missed anything? Why hasn't DN been charged or cleared?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am questioning her version of this incident too. Shouldn't she have known if he had the hatchet in the front seat (even before the near accident). She was sitting in the front seat with him. Had to be up front because he didn't first stop and open trunk to get it before chasing the car that nearly ran him off the road. So how could she not be aware? MOO

Thank you! When it comes to KN, my opinion is we’re dealing with an unreliable narrator. Too many things she says just don’t add up.

And I’ll just say one general comment: as someone who, in my profession, works closely with human services here in Colorado, I think we should give human services professionals everywhere the benefit of the doubt as we would with LE. They have training and credentials and are privy to huge amounts information that we are not. Occasionally mistakes are made or there’s a bad-apple employee, but that is very very rare. Human/child protective services must meet specific standards to remove children from parental custody. When they’ve done so, it’s overwhelmingly with good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101