IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am questioning her version of this incident too. Shouldn't she have known if he had the hatchet in the front seat (even before the near accident). She was sitting in the front seat with him. Had to be up front because he didn't first stop and open trunk to get it before chasing the car that nearly ran him off the road. So how could she not be aware? MOO
Some of you really can't see the hatchet in BG's left pocket in his jeans? Look at the shadows that are created. The handle is pointed down and blade is up. You can see a definite outline of it. Also, both the sketch AND the BG photos look EXACTLY like DN to me. Zoom in on HIS left pocket on the 2nd photo where his left leg is raised.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I think KN, when married or together with DN for 6 years, she is very used to lie at least for that time span. When he drove without ever have had received a license she had to conceal the truth - how many times we should guess? When he was forced to get a new job and KN had lived with him at the previous work place - how many times we should guess she concealed the truth about reasons losing the last job and home? When something had to be regulated with their children - how many times we should guess she concealed the truth re separating/not separating, living with him/ without him and so on? When DN used KN's ID - how many times we should guess she had to lie re this? When things were taken to a pawn shop - how many times we should guess KN was the client and told stories about the (untrue) origin of material? When someone asked re the sex offender status of her husband - how many times we should guess KN lied about? - And so on ...... there would have been a lot of situations where she had to tell a lie, an inaccuracy or had to say: "I don't know" although knowing exactly.
IF she lived her life before DN as an abused girl already I'm sure she had learned to lie much much earlier.
I believe her as good as nothing, without knowing her, sorry.

Some of you really can't see the hatchet in BG's left pocket in his jeans? Look at the shadows that are created. The handle is pointed down and blade is up. You can see a definite outline of it. Also, both the sketch AND the BG photos look EXACTLY like DN to me. Zoom in on HIS left pocket on the 2nd photo where his left leg is raised.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I’ve always thought that looks more like a handgun in a holster strapped to his leg. Handle up and pointed left. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always thought that looks more like a handgun in a holster strapped to his leg. Handle up and pointed left. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
someone saw a man not known to Delphi. Like a homeless guy was at that bridge days before the murder. Because I believe it was Daniele nations...does anyone know about this??

Sent from my HTC Desire 626GPLUS dual sim using Tapatalk

I am questioning her version of this incident too. Shouldn't she have known if he had the hatchet in the front seat (even before the near accident). She was sitting in the front seat with him. Had to be up front because he didn't first stop and open trunk to get it before chasing the car that nearly ran him off the road. So how could she not be aware? MOO
I agree. Also, when he got back into the front seat next to her, wouldn't she have noticed whether or not he was holding a hatchet!? :)

Also based on the photos of the car on the trail, appears trunk latch was broken and tied down with rope. So wouldn't he have had to get out and untie the rope in order to get to the hatchet?

I agree. Also, when he got back into the front seat next to her, wouldn't she have noticed whether or not he was holding a hatchet!? :)

If I knew the guy driving my car had just taken off with a hatchet, and I had two small kids in the back seat, I would be doing my damnedest not to look, and to make sure they didn't look, just in case he actually whacked somebody.

If I knew the guy driving my car had just taken off with a hatchet, and I had two small kids in the back seat, I would be doing my damnedest not to look, and to make sure they didn't look, just in case he actually whacked somebody.

I wouldn’t want to see that either. But don’t you think it’s odd she didn’t turn around to check on her children? Make sure they weren’t hurt. Comfort them when they’re frightened? I would be doing my best to not watch the activity with the hatchet and not look out the rear window, but any decent mother would be concerned about her children before anything else.

I’m not judging her parenting skills here. I’m doubting her story that she didn’t even turn around once.

If she didn’t know whether or not he had the hatchet, why wouldn’t she turn around to check on the children? Why wouldn’t she turn around to make sure the other driver wasn’t trying to run over Daniel with his/her vehicle?

Still not buying it.
JMO.

Also based on the photos of the car on the trail, appears trunk latch was broken and tied down with rope. So wouldn't he have had to get out and untie the rope in order to get to the hatchet?
Good point. Also, I might have dreamed it, but wasn't there a mention onboard here of a padlock helping to secure the trunk??? IDK...

I think if LE had DNA and/or other evidence that DN is BG, they would have brought charges by now. This is not looking good that he's the guy, IMO.

But he also would have been cleared by now too... and we haven't heard anything either way....so he is still in play

https://m.gazette.com/suspect-in-mount-herman-hatchet-threats-charged-with-menacing/article/1613915
"Nor did prosecutors mention the unsolved fatal shootings of two teenage girls who went missing Feb. 13 on a trail in Delphi, Ind., a crime for which Indiana State Police identified Nations as a person of interest. Nations hasn't been charged in either case."

Interesting considering COD has never been released to the public!

RBBM

Did COD just get leaked by CO?????

https://m.gazette.com/suspect-in-mount-herman-hatchet-threats-charged-with-menacing/article/1613915
"Nor did prosecutors mention the unsolved fatal shootings of two teenage girls who went missing Feb. 13 on a trail in Delphi, Ind., a crime for which Indiana State Police identified Nations as a person of interest. Nations hasn't been charged in either case."

Interesting considering COD has never been released to the public!
Wait. What????

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Perhaps he always has it hanging on a tool belt? I have seen some hatchet carriers made of leather covering the blade that go on a belt and it can just be un popped. MOO.

RBBM

Did COD just get leaked by CO?????

Well the option is extraordinarily sloppy journalism. I find it hard to believe that LE would have leaked this information unless CO LE leaked it to media prior to Indiana placing a gag order on CO discussing similarities between the cases, but I guess it's possible. I think in MOO that COD as shooting explains the DNA issues with this case that we have discussed here ad nauseam. If BG (whomever he may be) shot the girls first and then further violated them after they were dead it would explain how DNA was not found on their bodies in places like under fingernails etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee