IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colorado Gazette Twitter is reporting bail halved by judge and no new charges . Can someone link it?

Twitter @lancebenzel

She's not the only one who had personal contact with him to say that.

“Suella Ferand worked on a farm in Morgan County with Daniel Nations for six months in late 2016 .....…….

When asked if she thought Nations could be the one responsible for the Delphi murders she said, "Once I saw that on the news last night, I pulled up the picture and took the hat off of him and the way I knew him when I was working with him, it resembles him a lot. I then put on head phones and listened to the voice of down the hill and to me it could very well be him."

BBM

http://www.wlfi.com/story/36479071/daniel-nations

So after the fact she claims it could be him. She didn’t think that before he was arrested oddly.

So after the fact she claims it could be him. She didn’t think that before he was arrested oddly.

Maybe she did think that before his arrest and was too afraid to turn him in.

It was discussed on these threads multiple times last spring about ‘what if someone close to a prospective BG thinks it might be him but is too afraid for themselves/ their kids/family members/etc to turn him in, just in case they’re wrong or he isn’t arrested, etc.’ I’m not saying as fact this is what happened with KN. I’m saying it’s possible.

I just hope LE gets a break with a solid lead or some solid evidence against whomever BG is soon. #JusticeForAbbyAndLibby

Truly, I'm not really worried that we haven't heard much about DN. With so many connecting factors connecting to DN, I'd suspect that PD is working diligently to either clear him and or charge him. I'd think they have a pretty good idea if it's him or not. With so much focus on him, I'd think they'd give us an indication that he isn't connected. Yeah, I know, they didn't do it with RL. And not to open a can of worms but if they do think a second person was involved, even slightly, they can't come out and say RL is 100% cleared. Could look bad down the road when it's discovered that he gave DN a ride or something...

1. Pretty simple in my mind, do the eyewitnesses think it's DN that they remember? That would would be a determining factor.

2. While we don't know what his voice sounds like, we have to know they have additional audio. That said, in this day and age, video of him has to exist on social media or personal family recordings KN has etc. Heck, even his cell phone voicemail greeting etc. We have to assume PD has executed warrants to obtain this information. We just don't know it occurred. Again, this would be a good determining factor if it's a match.

3. Either his phone or KN's would have pinged in the area. Maybe he was phoneless, either way, this data takes awhile to obtain I think. Could be waiting to come back. That would be another determining factor.

4. As far as chewing... And being a former chewer, until recently, I'd suspect he was chewing at the time he was "living under bridges" etc. When you're a chewer, not having any chew sucks. That said, it's possible that they found some chew but not near the bodies which they think could be explained away. Maybe not if they had a bunch of other things to build a case, but this in itself could be explained. Their may have been spit they were able to locate for one reason or another and couldn't get great DNA but know they're looking for a chewer. I participated in an evidence search in my much earlier life for which someone was murdered and we were told to look for chew. Needless to say, pretty much a needle in a haystack.

It will be telling how much time he is convicted to, or if he is able to make bail and isn't greeted by Indiana LE with an arrest warrant. I mean, we already know they tried to raise the bail to $25k. That's a big red flag to me. I think LE has some time and knows it and is preparing their case, if they have one against DN.

I feel good with where we stand. Aside from having someone sitting in jail with their new celly, who by the way doesn't appreciate child killers, I'll take where we're at.

Cheers!

:goodpost: GMF3 !!

I hadn't expected to come onboard today and find so many new and thought provoking ideas/suggestions in one post. TY.

I'm "hitting" the print button on this one.

I remember this, too. And LE has not revealed where the witnesses encountered BG. Most likely for the safety of the witnesses.
JMO.
The transcript of Sgt Holman's statement from August in the media thread discusses this in part 2. It does mention several witnesses and does mention the trail. Although he doesn't actually state they saw him on the trail, the way he words it does infer that iMo.

In the media thread there is a transcript of Sgt Holman's August statement where he states (paraphrase) next time " it could be your sister or mother, brother or uncle" is that the statement you mean?

Yes, I believe that is the one. Thank you, Shire. I feel that statement hints at an SK, without LE coming right out & saying it. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleuther0192837465 said:
Does anyone have a link from LE, from back in the beginning, where they stated that Libby & Abby’s killer will kill again? I think LE said this at the first press conference? Anyway, my thinking is they know they are looking for an SK. Something at the crime scene must indicate that, maybe some kind of calling card? Not saying the “K” rumor is true at all, but SOMETHING led LE to say that.
IF DN is not BG, I think BG is a truck driver. I just can’t shake that feeling...
I will be moving soon to an area that is a short distance from a truck stop, gas station, hotels, etc. I will be requesting flyers so that I can post them at these establishments. Every time I drive there, 8 out of 10 semi’s are from Indiana....yes, I’ve been counting. I realize truck drivers come from everywhere, but I can’t help but to think BG is from IN. I still think BG has links to Delphi/surrounding areas, but no longer lives nearby.
One more thing & I have to say this because I understand what it’s like to go through trauma. I think KN has been traumatized by what DN has put her through. She has very little emotion when she talks about what has happened. It’s called detachment. As an example, I found my mother after she committed suicide. Every time I have had to talk about that day, my blood runs cold, I don’t cry, I talk in a matter of fact tone & detach myself from it, almost like it was happening to someone else. It’s been over 20 yrs & I still do that....I suffer from PTSD because of it. I just feel like KN is detaching herself from these events caused by DN & when you see her hearing about the “K” rumor, she gets emotional, it’s because it wasn’t done TO HER, but to a young girl (Libby).
Forgive me for rambling, I just had to get this out there... AJMOO

sleuther0192837465, I am so very sorry for what you have been through with your mum and what you are continuing to go through and deal with. Peace be with you and lots of hugs.

The transcript of Sgt Holman's statement from August in the media thread discusses this in part 2. It does mention several witnesses and does mention the trail. Although he doesn't actually state they saw him on the trail, the way he words it does infer that iMo.

Thanks, Shire!
There was so much to absorb in that interview I must not have caught that.

Daniel Nations, the man suspected of threatening hikers with a hatchet near Mt. Herman appeared Wednesday morning in El Paso County court.

Nations was charged with an additional count of trespassing in El Paso County in addition to a felony menacing charge.

He is also facing a weapons charge in Teller County.

A judge also reduced three of his bonds from $15,000 to $5,000, $3,000 to $1,000, and $2,000 to $800.

http://www.koaa.com/story/36737744/daniel-nations-now-facing-additional-charge-bonds-reduced

The judge ruled in favor for the following reductions:

Misdemeanor Assault Bond: Was $2,000 and reduced to $800.

Felony Menacing Bond: Was $15,000 and reduced to $5,000.

Felony Reckless Endangerment Bond: Was $3,000 and reduced to $1,000.

Our reporter in the courtroom also learned that Nations' children have been placed in DHS custody.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...for-el-paso-county-menacing-suspect/650477780

If you Google Daniel Nations and go to images there is a photo of DN with his daughter in pink. He is right behind her. The liner of the hood of his jacket appears to me to be blue. So I presume worn inside out the whole thing would appear to be blue. MOO
Does anyone else see this?

sleuther0192837465, I am so very sorry for what you have been through with your mum and what you are continuing to go through and deal with. Peace be with you and lots of hugs.

Thank you so much U2forever <3 Your sentiments are much appreciated. I felt the need to share that so people understand that I am speaking from a place of tragic knowledge & experience. I understand the way KN is speaking & her body language. While I feel she is covering up something, she is somewhat in denial. I refuse to blame my mother for the hurt that was caused over her death & I feel as though KN is in that position with DN as well. Once we blame the people that hurt us, I believe there will be a mental break. It’s easier to detach ourselves from the trauma than it is to reopen the wound & completely break down. It’s just the way we protect ourselves. AJMOO

Thank you so much U2forever <3 Your sentiments are much appreciated. I felt the need to share that so people understand that I am speaking from a place of tragic knowledge & experience. I understand the way KN is speaking & her body language. While I feel she is covering up something, she is somewhat in denial. I refuse to blame my mother for the hurt that was caused over her death & I feel as though KN is in that position with DN as well. Once we blame the people that hurt us, I believe there will be a mental break. It’s easier to detach ourselves from the trauma than it is to reopen the wound & completely break down. It’s just the way we protect ourselves. AJMOO

Sleuther0192837465, your welcome. I also have PTSD from a lifetime of trauma, so I related with your very wise words and as much as talking and sharing helps you, it also helps me and I'm sure others too.
We learn a lot from our pain and we are survivors helping others along the way. [emoji172][emoji41]&#9996;&#65039;

Sleuther0192837465, your welcome. I also have PTSD from a lifetime of trauma, so I related with your very wise words and as much as talking and sharing helps you, it also helps me and I'm sure others too.
We learn a lot from our pain and we are survivors helping others along the way. [emoji172][emoji41]&#9996;&#65039;

Hugs to you as well! And positive thoughts of healing<3 Yes, we are survivors & I think helping others, helps us as well :)

I'd dearly love to think that LE has identified and caught the monster responsible for this crime but I can't see how it could be DN. If he didn't have a car, how would he be in the woods in Delphi committing a heinous, bloody murder on the 13th and with his wife in Morgan County on the 14th? BG had to be bloody and wet from the creek. Any trucker picking up a bloody, wet hitchhiker would surely say something by now. And DN's wife said he doesn't own clothes like BG is wearing. BG doesn't look homeless, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey