IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(wearing one as I type this ��)

Me too :D

But one of the things that has puzzled me is that from the beginning LE asked if anybody knew a man wearing those clothes, as if they were quite unique. So I've wondered whether there's something different that I'm just not seeing but a person who knows him would recognize? I know we've gone over this again and again...

You're all so on the ball. TY for correcting me. And LE will check that at the pawn shop or wherever she bought it hopefully.

LE seized the gun when DN was arrested, so they have it now. Hopefully ballistics will decide if it was used on TW.

Amusing moment: our next-door neighbor is having yard work done. There's a four-man crew trimming and sawing and all that.

All. Four. Are. Dressed. Like. Bridge Guy.

Well, okay, one guy's jacket is green. But one of them is even wearing the hat with flaps.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

So BG is a landscaper maybe, perhaps from a certain company with uniform clothing. The shoes of BG though didn't fit, I think.
IF DN ever had worked as a landscaper we need to learn. Whether he in addition had been employed by an employer from Lafayette for time around the Delphi murders, I would like to know. IF DN had been employed (there and then), I would suspect BG to be not DN but an accomplice.

So BG is a landscaper maybe, perhaps from a certain company with uniform clothing. The shoes of BG though didn't fit, I think.
IF DN ever had worked as a landscaper we need to learn. Whether he in addition had been employed by an employer from Lafayette for time around the Delphi murders, I would like to know. IF DN had been employed (there and then), I would suspect BG to be not DN but an accomplice.

I didn't mean to suggest that BG is a landscaper; I was just pointing out an example of how common the clothing style is among men who work outdoors in colder weather. But you're right that BG could be a landscaper. Hm. That's a job that would take you to many different places, many of them off the beaten track, and would probably leave you with odd times on your hands--waiting between jobs, for instance.

LE seized the gun when DN was arrested, so they have it now. Hopefully ballistics will decide if it was used on TW.
I'm thinking the murderer of TW and the girls wouldn't hang on to the weapon (s) but would travel and pawn the gun and buy another each time. Different counties, different states. So the one seized may no longer match. DN left Johnson county as soon as the baby was old enough (two weeks old only) then headed to Colorado. Could he have got rid of any gun in any of the places he travelled thru and got another?

But one of the things that has puzzled me is that from the beginning LE asked if anybody knew a man wearing those clothes, as if they were quite unique. So I've wondered whether there's something different that I'm just not seeing but a person who knows him would recognize? I know we've gone over this again and again...
That and the billboards make me think of a truckers uniform perhaps. Blue jackets? Blue jeans?

basically you can get a gun on any corner on any street..same with hatchets..just stop at Home Depot and take your pick.

any idiot would dump a murder gun and fast...same with a hatchet..but this guy loves a hatchet and is known as Hatchet Man so.. I hope they fax pictures of this couple to every pawnshop between Indiana and Colorado and then some.

the interstate dimensions of this saga have to be dragging this out..there are so many different agencies that have to come
together with their dates, their suspicions, what they know,

how do we know that when he went to jail in February that they didn't take weapons from him or note findings that may help this case? have we ever figured out why he was in jail to begin with? more nonsense with his penis ..or was this more domestic violence?

They will want his juvi records , if the FBI is in then they have profiled DN and are working to find his skeletons.

if they are convinced, nothing will stop them.

NOTHING.

:moo:

LE did state in the beginning to "look closely at the hat & coat".

basically you can get a gun on any corner on any street..same with hatchets..just stop at Home Depot and take your pick.

any idiot would dump a murder gun and fast...same with a hatchet..but this guy loves a hatchet and is known as Hatchet Man so.. I hope they fax pictures of this couple to every pawnshop between Indiana and Colorado and then some.

the interstate dimensions of this saga have to be dragging this out..there are so many different agencies that have to come
together with their dates, their suspicions, what they know,

how do we know that when he went to jail in February that they didn't take weapons from him or note findings that may help this case? have we ever figured out why he was in jail to begin with? more nonsense with his penis ..or was this more domestic violence?

They will want his juvi records , if the FBI is in then they have profiled DN and are working to find his skeletons.

if they are convinced, nothing will stop them.

NOTHING.

:moo:
When he went to jail for those few days in Morgan County do you mean? Wasnt that for the failing to appear for the DV? Or for the Drug and Paraphernalia charges? So then he was in Marion and Johnson counties for a while, then Bartholomew before they left for Colorado in May. I think it is hard for the authorities to keep track. Someone travelling without a family with him would be even harder to track. JMO.

LE did state in the beginning to "look closely at the hat & coat".
Exactly. But I can't see anything special about them. I'm missing something and it's driving me crazy.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That and the billboards make me think of a truckers uniform perhaps. Blue jackets? Blue jeans?

Funny that you mention that Shire! I passed a mailman in our area the other day and he had on a hat with the ear flaps. Made me think of BG. I was wondering if LE would have checked out any mailmen that were working in the area that day that may perhaps not be from the area. Sort of a fill in for the day?

Could also explain why he knew the area.

Funny that you mention that Shire! I passed a mailman in our area the other day and he had on a hat with the ear flaps. Made me think of BG. I was wondering if LE would have checked out any mailmen that were working in the area that day that may perhaps not be from the area. Sort of a fill in for the day?

Could also explain why he knew the area.

JMO...

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It wouldn’t have to be someone filling in on “that” day in particular. If BG was a substitute on a route it could have been any time prior to February 13. If this is the case, he could have filled in only once, or many times. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]It wouldn’t have to be a USPS employee, either. Think UPS, FedEx, Cintas, etc, etc. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Here’s a new can of worms for us to examine![/FONT][/FONT]

Spirit, the only change is that KN has given interviews to MSM therefore we are allowed to discuss what she said. She also gave two interviews to non MSM (Greeno/Stroup) one has been authorised by Tricia, so we can discuss . We are awaiting a possible interview from them also with DN.

I'll comment generally on KN's 'interview' as I've only seen one video, unsure if it was authorized one. Overall I was astonished. She never said anything that a wife would say if she was certain her husband would never commit such a horrible act. She says she doesn't know, and yet it was impossible for me to detect any real doubt on her part that he is fully capable. I could cite specifics, but don't want to discuss what hasn't been okayed. As objective as possible today, I thought she telegraphed his guilt. Still, this is only my perception...and an opinion. For some reason she is sure "he will never get out."

what i see possibly or what i think I could see here, is two people who are system experts. she may have for instance become an expert in all things related to her husband's incarcerations, trials, rehabs, programs, benefit's etc. It's almost like she becomes institutionalized with him because she has been through all this trauma again and again. So she knows the ropes and could be cunning in this regard and hence not as emotional about all this as normal not incarcerated every other day people might be.

If this was me I would be crying hysterically and would need to be hospitalized.

If she were truly in fear she wouldn't be giving interviews. But, she has the right to talk on end about the odyssey to Colorado.

on the other hand maybe the FBI hasn't gagged her for a reason. I mean some of the stuff she has spilled has been golden.

MOO

I'll comment generally on KN's 'interview' as I've only seen one video, unsure if it was authorized one. Overall I was astonished. She never said anything that a wife would say if she was certain her husband would never commit such a horrible act. She says she doesn't know, and yet it was impossible for me to detect any real doubt on her part that he is fully capable. I could cite specifics, but don't want to discuss what hasn't been okayed. As objective as possible today, I thought she telegraphed his guilt. Still, this is only my perception...and an opinion. For some reason she is sure "he will never get out."
Yes, it (the live interview with Greeno) was very different. Not your typical wifey statement of 'he would never do that.' It seems she is keeping an open mind about it. I still think she is trying to be honest. Unless otherwise discovered i think i will stick to believing in her being candid.

Maybe KN has an ulterior motive, like keeping DN locked up for as long as possible, so she doesn’t have to deal with him anymore. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe KN has an ulterior motive, like keeping DN locked up for as long as possible, so she doesn’t have to deal with him anymore. Just a thought.

Also, she is adamant that she wants to get her children back. Her statements that she is divorcing DN, did not know the magnitude of his previous arrests, and is moving on, could be her attempt to show DCS that she is getting her act together to be able to care for her children. JMOO

I do not see DN as the man in the sketch either.DN has what I call Jackie Kennedy eyes(far apart).The man in the sketch's eyes are totally different and he looks a lot older.

You have to remember, the sketch was made from someone's brief memory of a face. The best they can describe are the major features that they can recall, if any.

Look at the major features of the sketch. Far apart, back drooping eyes. Prominent rounded bridge between the eyes. Prominent bulbous nose. Rounded cheeks and jawline. Goatee.

Look again at the pictures. All of the above.

If they saw him with the ear flapped hat, the ears and hair are a guess at best. As well, the age is a guess at best.

You have to remember, the witnesses didn't know he was in the process of committing a crime. Put yourself in their shoes. Try to remember someone today that you walked passed yesterday, and then try to describe their facial features or guess their age. It's not going to be in exacting details.

Truly, I'm not really worried that we haven't heard much about DN. With so many connecting factors connecting to DN, I'd suspect that PD is working diligently to either clear him and or charge him. I'd think they have a pretty good idea if it's him or not. With so much focus on him, I'd think they'd give us an indication that he isn't connected. Yeah, I know, they didn't do it with RL. And not to open a can of worms but if they do think a second person was involved, even slightly, they can't come out and say RL is 100% cleared. Could look bad down the road when it's discovered that he gave DN a ride or something...

1. Pretty simple in my mind, do the eyewitnesses think it's DN that they remember? That would would be a determining factor.

2. While we don't know what his voice sounds like, we have to know they have additional audio. That said, in this day and age, video of him has to exist on social media or personal family recordings KN has etc. Heck, even his cell phone voicemail greeting etc. We have to assume PD has executed warrants to obtain this information. We just don't know it occurred. Again, this would be a good determining factor if it's a match.

3. Either his phone or KN's would have pinged in the area. Maybe he was phoneless, either way, this data takes awhile to obtain I think. Could be waiting to come back. That would be another determining factor.

4. As far as chewing... And being a former chewer, until recently, I'd suspect he was chewing at the time he was "living under bridges" etc. When you're a chewer, not having any chew sucks. That said, it's possible that they found some chew but not near the bodies which they think could be explained away. Maybe not if they had a bunch of other things to build a case, but this in itself could be explained. Their may have been spit they were able to locate for one reason or another and couldn't get great DNA but know they're looking for a chewer. I participated in an evidence search in my much earlier life for which someone was murdered and we were told to look for chew. Needless to say, pretty much a needle in a haystack.

It will be telling how much time he is convicted to, or if he is able to make bail and isn't greeted by Indiana LE with an arrest warrant. I mean, we already know they tried to raise the bail to $25k. That's a big red flag to me. I think LE has some time and knows it and is preparing their case, if they have one against DN.

I feel good with where we stand. Aside from having someone sitting in jail with their new celly, who by the way doesn't appreciate child killers, I'll take where we're at.

Cheers!

Also, she is adamant that she wants to get her children back. Her statements that she is divorcing DN, did not know the magnitude of his previous arrests, and is moving on, could be her attempt to show DCS that she is getting her act together to be able to care for her children. JMOO

I agree. She seems to be playing it straight in the middle.

She could be distancing herself from him to look good for Child Services, and so if he is charged later, she can't be accused of supporting him. She can say, "See, I didn't defend him. I said I thought it 'could' be him. I was right."

She can also playing it cool just in case he is never charged and gets out of jail. If his worst crime is threatening people with a hatchet, he will get out and want contact with her and his kids. She can say, "See, I didn't throw you under a bus. I only said I couldn't say for sure it was you. It wasn't you. I was right."

I don't see forthright honesty here. Too much convenient ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay