IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic is it that a guy with reddish brown hair, large nose, large bridge of nose with far apart eyes, homeless, registered sex offender, wife beater, from Indiana, just happened to be found in Colorado wielding a hatchet around threatening people and seen driving around the scene after a man was murdered? How ironic is that? C'mon people!

What I've been saying since 9/28. Probability-wise, for a witness-driven sketch to produce a rendering of the suspect with the specific features (eyes, nose, downturned mouth, lines underneath eyes, a sketch that had scads of posters on various sites saying basically "..God, I *never* think sketches look like perpetrators but this guy's a ringer!!")of a violent sex offender living within 100 miles of the crime scene who is not the perpetrator is low. That said, low is not impossible. If he cant be placed at the crime scene, then it's another guy with reddish brown hair, a big nose, a goatee, and wide-set dark eyes. Freak coincidences happen. But it would be freak.

I dont recall there being any quoted comments of DN at all at the time of his arrest. And I dont believe KN was talking then either.

Well, I cant find it, but here is one quote was well documented when he was arrested in CO, he said that they were "not that kind of people" in regards to LE questions about menacing with the hatchet.
I will keep looking.
I knew when I heard KN say they saw the Delphi case on the news together, that I had heard that he said he didnt know about the murders unitl he was arrested in CO.

He is an effective liar, he mollifies authorities with his wide eyed, "what me" appearance. The Marines held on to him after public exposure, a couple of times-- he convinced someone it wasn't as bad as it seemed, and that it wasn't the real him. I don't think its likely he will slip up, blab or confess.

Oh he's not going to knowingly slip up. My goodness, he had a wife driving him to register each week for being a sex offender, whom he beat on several ocassions, who left him and still went back to him! He was able to convince someone who should hate him that he wasn't this vile man he was convicted of being! He believes he can convince people of his lies. But I believe the evidence will come and his words won't matter.

attachment.php
attachment.php

this is how DN sets his hat when he is mad - in the picture he is supposed to be cutting his employers car with a key. The second picture is the refletion in back seat window.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 9.36.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 9.36.44 PM.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 9.29.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 9.29.36 PM.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 414
He is an effective liar, he mollifies authorities with his wide eyed, "what me" appearance. The Marines held on to him after public exposure, a couple of times-- he convinced someone it wasn't as bad as it seemed, and that it wasn't the real him. I don't think its likely he will slip up, blab or confess.

I think the number of times he has been caught doing really dumb things speaks volumes about his lack of savvy and sophistication.

BG sure was dumb to get recorded and have it fall into LE's hands.

DN sure was dumb to have his car recorded in CO.

I wonder, if he posts bail, will that trigger more charges?

Where was DN July 13, 2012?
I believe his grandmother kicked him out sometime in 2012 and in August (?) he started registering for his sex offender status in Florida, as his new address.

Reminder:

All images require links. No link .. no post.

:wave:

I am not a lawyer, DN is a mess as KN is. Did he beg on the trails ie Delphi and CO? Is she a partner in crime? These two have been living hand to mouth for years. KN appears to be quite resoursceful

I am not a lawyer, DN is a mess as KN is. Did he beg on the trails ie Delphi and CO? Is she a partner in crime? These two have been living hand to mouth for years. KN appears to be quite resoursceful

Thank you for this post! I have been trying to find words for questions such as this! Such as, how did they eat? How did they keep their growing children in clothes, shoes, diapers, etc? Nobody looks like they went hungry, clothing in the pics looks like they fit well, etc. Did they beg? Did they steal? I would imagine at least both of these! And both of them! These two adults knew how to survive. Both of them did and they did it together.

How ironic is it that a guy with reddish brown hair, large nose, large bridge of nose with far apart eyes, homeless, registered sex offender, wife beater, from Indiana, just happened to be found in Colorado wielding a hatchet around threatening people and seen driving around the scene after a man was murdered? How ironic is that? C'mon people!

Ironic?? What's the irony? I believe the word you're looking for is "coincidental".

An example of irony would be that BG was eventually murdered by a couple of young teenage girls.

They moved on, to FL. She lost custody of her first born son, 2005?

Thank you ! There is something amiss. KN has been looking for hand outs since 2012. DN could have had a job at Indiana Packers they hire SO's.

Ironic?? What's the irony? I believe the word you're looking for is "coincidental".

An example of irony would be that BG was eventually murdered by a couple of young teenage girls.

I meant it with sarcasm. But isn't it a coincidence?

Thank you ! There is something amiss. KN has been looking for hand outs since 2012. DN could have had a job at Indiana Packers they hire SO's.

Yes. Didn't she have go fund me pages to help with rent and presents? This gave me some weird feelings about her. I know she's a victim, but I also think she might victimize people.

She is also lying. I am not sure why, if she caved in $$$. This is what I do not get. Hmmm....is she an accomplice?

Yes, the started in Dec/2016....then she ressurected the fund

She is also lying. I am not sure why, if she caved in $$$. This is what I do not get. Hmmm....is she an accomplice?

I do think they were both beggars. I also think her Go Fund me page was another way of begging. There's probably all kinds of things they did that we have no idea of at this time. But I don't like the smell of this at all.

IMO I know some of us here followed the murder case of the two Iowa cousins of several yrs ago and are saddened/disappointed by the lack of resolution...that Justice for these precious girls is still pending. Given that it took months for their remains to be found probably contributed to lack of dna and possibly lack of cause of death. (sorry, I no longer recall.)

Unlike the Iowa case, LG and AW were discovered the day aft they went missing and therefore should show dna and cause of death both of which are valuable to LE. On top of that... LG provided them with images (showing face & body) of their killer plus a soundtrack of his Voice !! For those reasons alone, Justice simply HAS to be served. moo

Imho, LE feels the same way...
LE danced around the question of DNA. LE NEVER said they have the killers DNA. It would be shame if they didnt. It could mean a killer walks.
Naturally people will say " its not him. No DNA match"! Suppose there is no DNA. Its not something LE wants the killer to know. Or us.
LE has to find DNA that was taken away from the crime scene. No easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces