IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She gives an odd answer in the youtube video when they're talking about DN's alibi for 2/13. About the 19:18 mark.

Interviewer: "Where does he claim he was that day?"
KN: "I don't know I haven't spoken to him. Since he was arrested in September, I believe what, that was the 25th I think? But I'm not 100%. But on the 25th since he was arrested, I have not seen that man since that day. I have not talked to him, seen him, I haven't written to him. The only reason I've seen him (inaudible, sounds like 'in court').
Interviewer: "Because of the no contact order."
KN: "In court, we're not allowed to speak to each other. "
(Conversation then turns to ISP contacting her.)

She doesn't answer the question about where DN told her he was on 2/13. She goes straight into saying she doesn't know because she hasn't spoken to him since his arrest in September. What kind of answer is that? She skirted right around that question IMO. This is an example of why I have problems with her credibility. MOO
I agree. She did skirt around questions. Im hoping thats a good sign. Maybe shes not able to provide an alibi for 2/13 to LE. She may keep that under her hat. Of course she knows if she was with him the day before VALENTINES DAY.

I have a question. Suppose DN makes bail. Can Indiana pick him up right away on outstanding warrants? He is a flight risk. Keep in mind he left Indiana knowing he would be skipping out on his weekly appt's at the Pct. Im sure a warrant was issued for doing that.

A transient woman Shelly A. Arnold (who resembles KN) was murdered approx. 2/16/2015 in Eustis Florida. She was scalped and mutilated post mortem with her chest cut off. DN lived in St. Petersburg Florida in 2012 (which is 2 1/2 hours from Eustis). Does anyone know if DN was in Florida in 2/2015 prior to breaking KN's nose and being incarcerated for that crime? Were they separated in 2/2015?

Ironic?? What's the irony? I believe the word you're looking for is "coincidental".

An example of irony would be that BG was eventually murdered by a couple of young teenage girls.
Or ironic that a friend of the murdered TW photographed the car and it was what caught him. And the pic of BG too. Or call it karma.

I have a question. Suppose DN makes bail. Can Indiana pick him up right away on outstanding warrants? He is a flight risk. Keep in mind he left Indiana knowing he would be skipping out on his weekly appt's at the Pct. Im sure a warrant was issued for doing that.
I've asked that question too. If he stays in Co does that mean ISP cannot arrest him for their warrants unless he voluntarily returned to In?

I'm curious if co was one of the states they did not place billboards when this murder initially happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I've been saying since 9/28. Probability-wise, for a witness-driven sketch to produce a rendering of the suspect with the specific features (eyes, nose, downturned mouth, lines underneath eyes, a sketch that had scads of posters on various sites saying basically "..God, I *never* think sketches look like perpetrators but this guy's a ringer!!")of a violent sex offender living within 100 miles of the crime scene who is not the perpetrator is low. That said, low is not impossible. If he cant be placed at the crime scene, then it's another guy with reddish brown hair, a big nose, a goatee, and wide-set dark eyes. Freak coincidences happen. But it would be freak.

RBBM

Respectfully, if you are referring to DN here please provide a link which states he is a violent sex offender.

I have read about his DV charges regarding KN which allegedly occurred in the presence of a minor. I have read about his indecent exposure and public self-gratification charges in multiple states. I have read about his alleged hatchet wielding and rage incidents. I have not read anything about him having violent SO charges against him. If you have, please share that documentation.

We have to stick with the very few facts we have.

No way would LE not charge him if they had reason too.
This is not a game of clue.

I found an interesting tidbit while looking for articles or laws to find out if DN's IN warrants is something LE could bring him back to IN for. It's from a 2014 article about how many sex offenders fail to register with the state. One section of the article is about how "Offenders Colonize":

"I-Team 8 found sex offenders often colonize. “The best way to look for a job or a place to live is to see where other sex offenders are working or living through the registry,” explained Joshua, an offender.
Paroled sex offenders are not allowed access to the internet. Joshua says his mom helped him look. His concern about where to live is, “You screw up with the registry, that is a new offense.”
It is a Class D felony." <BBM>
Source: http://wishtv.com/2014/03/12/many-sex-offenders-fail-to-register-with-the-state/

Did DN do the same thing? Could this be the answer to "why Delphi"? DN/KN were involved in eviction proceedings and in Jan 2017 the court gave possession of the place they were living back to the owner, so DN/KN were officially out. (That's on record with https://mycase.in.gov/ but their site is currently down for maintenance so I can't link to it at the moment.) WSers have mentioned Indiana Packers. Did DN find out, through the Sex Offender Registry, that other offenders were "colonizing" around the Delphi area because Indiana Packers hires RSOs? So he could've gone there looking for work and possibly a connection for a place to stay? Maybe he applied for employment, they have a record of it and LE is keeping it under wraps. Maybe he applied and they rejected him, adding to his mounting problems. Or maybe he went, checked it out, and decided not to apply at all. His prior job we know of was farm work. He was rumored to be doing construction in Zionsville. We know he gravitated toward being outdoors (an avid hunter in the mountains where he was from per KN, camping in a tent in CO). Maybe the thought of being cooped up in a plant day in and out was just too confining to him.
After the mid-January eviction he wouldn't have been in the best frame of mind. Angry, frustrated, out on the streets in winter with a wife, child and baby on the way. Couldn't or wouldn't get work at IN Packers. That would only add to his anger, frustration, perhaps feelings of inadequacy. Did all that trigger one of his rages?

As to 'how did he get there?'. I suspect they were together more often than has been indicated. His weekly sign-in dates fell on Tuesdays. Maybe he had KN drive him up and drop him off in Delphi area during the last half of the work week after his 2/7 sign-in. His plan was to stick around, check things out, see if he could get work, a place to stay. And told her just be sure to pick him up at some agreed upon location for his sign-in on 2/14. Or he called and said pick me up, if I miss sign in I'm looking at another felony. (Sign in could've been later in the day 2/14 because as I posted earlier there seems to be no designated time deadline to sign in on the 7th day.) MOO

I just searched the SOR, put in Indiana Packers address, searched it as a work address and found 13 offenders shown as working at that address. So a small 'colony'. http://www.icrimewatch.net/indiana.php

Ironic?? What's the irony? I believe the word you're looking for is "coincidental".

An example of irony would be that BG was eventually murdered by a couple of young teenage girls.

Definition of ironic (continued)
coincidental; unexpected:
It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ironic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also wondering how we can prove which bridge DN was living under..If I had murdered two little girls , I would not tell my councillor that I was living under the Delphi Bridge...would you? that he even says he's living under a bridge is very troubling for me, as is him watching it on tv that very evening.

I also cannot shake this other missing woman...that just disappeared. Micah Lambert.

the Eustice Florida thing just freaks me out.

but still the ( living under a bridge) part of this whole thing..rings as beyond coincidence ( almost like duper's delight).

so I am going to stay in my 99.8% sureness that DN the hatchet man is our murderer and maybe even a SK , based on the trail of tears he seems to leave behind in every town he sets his feet.

MOO

Means? (How did he get to Delphi)
Motive? (Why)
Opportunity? (Did he believe he could commit this crime without being caught)

I haven't been able to check off any of these for DN. Please share your thoughts!

Sorry, but I have to elaborate..on Duper's delight..

imagine the buzz the next day, the searching , the area of the missing girls..the all points look out every square mile...the concern..the rumors..the electric atmosphere at the SRO office, where they may have even been alerted to have eyes out for someone who might be involved in the Bridge area investigation.

now imagine the secret thrill for DN to go in and say " I'm Living under a bridge"

oh, but not that bridge...:))

little details..little instances I can see for what they are.

hope I'm right. MOO

A portion of this article by Alexis McAdams contains an interview with Capt Brent Worth of the Morgan County Sheriff's Dept.

Posted 5:09 pm, September 29, 2017
"He was always punctual as far as reporting," said Worth. At this point, he said that he had a car, or did not have a car? There was times where he did and times where he was having vehicle problems I think."
Source: http://cbs4indy.com/2017/09/29/poli...ndiana-the-same-week-girls-bodies-were-found/

Capt Worth seemed to be aware there were times DN had vehicle problems but why was he aware of that? Did it come up with relation to DN getting there to sign? Were there instances where DN called in and said something like 'I'll be there today but later, my/her/the car won't start, I have to find a ride'. Or perhaps he habitually showed up in the morning to get it out of the way, but there were times he came in later in the day and mentioned car trouble in passing.

On DN's weekly sign-in sheet for Morgan Co, the date he signed in is written down but the time is not. I can't recall any instance where the time of check in on 2/14 was mentioned, can you? Because there does not appear to be a legal requirement that the check in be done by a specific hour on the 7th day. (See IN Code below).

So it sounds possible he could've checked in late in the day on 2/14 and not much thought was given to it because he wasn't breaking any rules. DN didn't come into LE's radar till months later when they couldn't locate him. So if the time of 2/14 sign-in wasn't documented in writing or by camera it wouldn't necessarily be an easy detail to recall.

(Respectfully Snipped By Me)

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

Thank you for this post, kizzykat.

Speaking of ironic, in regard to your post, I watched the LE press conference again of 2/22/17, linked above, and this jumped out at me.

At approximately 14:30 in the video, Greg Massa, the Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the FBI, makes the following statements:

"I'd like the members of the community to go back to the afternoon of Monday, Feb. 13th, and just think if you had an interaction with an individual who inexplicably cancelled an appointment that you had together, or an individual called in to work sick, or cancelled an important appointment or social engagement.

And at the time gave what would have been a plausible explanation - 'My cell phone broke,' or 'I had a flat tire on my car,' but in retrospect that excuse no longer holds water..."

I'm not convinced that DN is BG, but even if he is, I don't believe LE would have had him on their radar yet. Still, these statements appear so ironic in regard to the question of whether DN was present at KN's ultrasound appointment that day.

Another thing I'll mention. Someone else asked earlier about whether LE said anything about the possibility of BG being a SK, and specifically in regard to a press conference.

There IS a statement by Doug Carter, Indiana State Police Superintendent, at approximately 11:08 in the video. After telling the perp that if he's watching they will find him, he then states, "Who's next? Hate to ask you that question. I'd give my life to not have to..."

I realize this was very early in the investigation. They certainly know much more at this time.

However, it sounds as though they had reason to believe this was not a one-time, isolated killing...

( P.S. Even if I used ironic incorrectly, I hope everyone understands what I'm trying to say...)

JMO

on the clothes issue...DN is homeless right? how's he going to clean up after this enough to go watch the TV coverage..?

maybe he wears some free clothes from the shelters or what ever and then disgards them..covers his head with a hat.

removes these items and is good to go.

I love the idea that he went up there looking for work..he could have even stolen those clothes..from a shed or a car, or from a locker at the plant.

I'll tell you what...doesn't look like he went to that doctor appointment at 2:45...does it.?

Motive? (Why)

I haven't been able to check off any of these for DN. Please share your thoughts!

Im thinking this:
Means: KN has established he drove her car at times, and had access to it.
He was charged in the past with driving without a license, so having access to a car wasn't a problem for him
Motive: A few weeks before the Delphi murders, DN's brother, was beaten to death in Colorado.While KN stated they didn't find out until later, she did have access to the Internet (i.e. Facebook user) so it's possible he knew about his brothers murder, which increased his already aggressive behavior. Major anger issues, and disrespect for women based on his many arrests for SO and DV charges
Opportunity: He liked to spend time in the woods and on trails, as referenced by KN, and where he lived and was photographed in Colorado, leading to his arrest there. A trip of one hour or so to hike doesn't sound too far considering he trekked across the country with an infant, with no where to live when he got there.

Motive? (Why)

Means? Access to the car.

Motive? A predisposition to giving in to sexual urges and public sexual acts. Wife is in advanced pregnancy so they are likely no longer having intercourse. Even in the most supportive sane healthy male, the urges hit, and finding it elsewhere is not uncommon.

Opportunity? The bridge trail is right next to the highway. Quick getaway. If he's an avid outdoorsy hunter type, he may have been there before. He may have even successfully performed whatever acts there previously, without being seen or caught, like his washroom antics. Pleasuring oneself near unknowing strangers is an all to common lead up to forcing oneself onto strangers.

attachment.php
attachment.php

this is how DN sets his hat when he is mad - in the picture he is supposed to be cutting his employers car with a key. The second picture is the refletion in back seat window.
So, he wears glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members