Not open for further replies.
So, he wears glasses?

heavy.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• daniel-nations-blur-1.jpg
    daniel-nations-blur-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 275
on the clothes issue...DN is homeless right? how's he going to clean up after this enough to go watch the TV coverage..?

maybe he wears some free clothes from the shelters or what ever and then disgards them..covers his head with a hat.

removes these items and is good to go.

I love the idea that he went up there looking for work..he could have even stolen those clothes..from a shed or a car, or from a locker at the plant.

I'll tell you what...doesn't look like he went to that doctor appointment at 2:45...does it.?

LE did say they got nothing that clears or confirms him after the Colorado trip, presumably after also getting a statement from KN. He therefore wasn't given a good, solid, airtight alibi.

You'd think had he been at the ultrasound, he would have offered that up to LE himself and given different references they could confirm with her, like we stopped at McDonald's right after because she didn't eat before the ultrasound.

Her ultrasound story not only leaves out what should be major details, it leaves out realistic minor ones as well. She may indeed have memory or trauma related issues, but you'd think after being interviewed by LE, something would jog her memory one way or the other by now. Wouldn't you even just check bank records, texts, email or something to jog your memory? Your husband is in jail. Your husband is being looked at for a double murder. It's kind of a big deal.

Thank you for this post! I have been trying to find words for questions such as this! Such as, how did they eat? How did they keep their growing children in clothes, shoes, diapers, etc? Nobody looks like they went hungry, clothing in the pics looks like they fit well, etc. Did they beg? Did they steal? I would imagine at least both of these! And both of them! These two adults knew how to survive. Both of them did and they did it together.
its called food stamps. Any county in Indiana will give you diapers and formula for your baby. Handouts are everywhere. All you need is an address.

Thank you for this. I too think it's important to stay on the subject. So in doing so, let me restate my point! What are the odds with all I stated, of this not being DN?

It's tough to put odds on it officially. He may be 100% not involved.

It is entirely possible all the circumstantial theories we debate are simple coincidences and can be explained away logically, having nothing to do with murder. Being an RSO and living in Indiana doesn't mean guilty of every crime that happens in Indiana. He may have been legitimately in the area, and it's just dumb coincidence.

We don't have access to the hard evidence... yet. All we can do is look at the circumstantial, and speculate as to it's meaning. What is "telling" to one person, is no big deal to the next. Some people find the sketch likeness uncanny, and some can't see any resemblance.

It's interesting to hear opposing viewpoints. I suppose if you stay at 50/50 odds mentally while you read opinions, you may get the most out of those opinions.

its called food stamps. Any county in Indiana will give you diapers and formula for your baby. Handouts are everywhere. All you need is an address.

And the car address is? The tent address is? I know what you mean tho. They could have been and probably were/are on welfare. But with all the moving and literally being homeless, how did they survive? Where did they pick up the food stamps? Also, I read that DN was quite the boozer. How was this afforded? I still suggest begging was a part of their lifestyle.

I personally find KN quite articulate and very careful with her answers to the Greeno type person.

I also find the call to DN from the same people quite distasteful and out of order, irrelevant of his status and puts everything any LE authority is investigating at risk.

As for KN, personally I wouldn't give her the time of day. She appears to be self protectionist , self absorbed person.

If I heard her right in her interview with Greeno they were only living in the motel because DN was seeking therapy from a drug rehab or like organisation across the street . Therefore why was he homeless under a bridge? When a room had been provided. Maybe I heard it all wrong. If so apologies.

KR
Reacher

Thank you for this. I too think it's important to stay on the subject. So in doing so, let me restate my point! What are the odds with all I stated, of this not being DN?

That being said, there are a lot of niggling coincidences and glaring memory lapses that create more suspicion than doubt. The suspicion side is heavily weighted at this point...

What's most glaring, and even offensive at this point is how did she get to the ultrasound? Did she drive herself? Did he drive her? Did she need a ride or take a cab because she didn't have the car? She can't remember even that detail? The whole day is a complete blackout?

kizzykat
user-online.png

Join DateFeb 2017Posts178​

[h=2]DN's various addresses[/h]
DN has so many addresses on records it's mind boggling. I made a list. Below is just the 6 month period before/after Feb 2017. I left out the house number portion of addresses.

11/01/2016 Martinsville, IN
Misc, Probation/Comm. Corr./Drug Court Fees, his address on docket is E Morgan ST Martinsville, IN 46151

11/17/2016 Martinsville, IN
Poss of marijuana+paraphernalia, operating a MV without ever receiving a license. His address on docket is E Morgan ST, Martinsville, IN 46151

12/27/16 Indianapolis, IN
Eviction of DN/KN, his address on docket listed as W Regent ST Indianapolis, IN 46241 (01/11/17 possession returned to plaintiff. Plaintiff that filed eviction has same last name as those that helped him with a place to stay after he was living under a bridge, sleeping in their son's car, then he later broke into their house. They parted ways but saw him right after the girls' murders. )
https://www.wthr.com/article/state-p...in-delphi-case

01/31/2017 Royal Inn, Indianapolis.
MSM Article: "Nations had registered as a sex offender in Morgan County on January 31 as a homeless person living at the Royal Inn in Indianapolis." (Royal Inn address is on N High School Rd., Indianapolis)
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...-delphi?page=2

Feb-April 9, 2017. Under a RR bridge, Camby, IN
Exact dates undocumented. Don't know when he left the Royal Inn. Youtube interviewer asks about 'down in Morgan Co' (concluding when DN checked in 1/31-3/28/17) if KN she knew what bridge DN said he was staying under at the time he said he was homeless. KN says he was living under a bridge south of the Walmart on Rt 67, Camby, IN. (Bridge crosses White Lick Creek.) KN picked him up there once or twice so he could visit with his daughter while they were separated. 34:24 mark in youtube interview. Also KN has said she and DN watched news of girls' murder, we don't know where.

02/24-02/28/2017: Incarcerated, Morgan Co IN jail

04/10/2017 Greenwood, IN
Per MSM article: Nations registered as a sex offender in Johnson County on April 10 with an address at the InTown Suites in Greenwood.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...-delphi?page=2

04/18/17 Chesnee, SC
Petition for Child Support, his address on docket is Reynolds Road Chesnee, SC 29323

4/25/17 Indianapolis & Greenwood
Driving while suspended + possession of paraphernalia, his address on docket is W Regent ST Indianapolis, IN 46241 (DN evicted from that address possession given back to owner 1/11/2017)
But this police/fire blotter for arrest for these incidents listed his address as E. Main St., Greenwood (InTown Suites) http://www.dailyjournal.net/2017/04/...e__april_27-2/

5/12/2017: Left for Colorado "Court records note Daniel's failure to register and show he left the hotel on May 12" http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2...des/788115001/

Think that covers it. I don't know how anyone can keep track of him. I'm curious what he uses for ID for address, especially when pulled over. Fake? Nothing? He didn't have a license. The 11/17/2016 incident he was "Knowingly or Intentionally Operating Motor Vehicle w/o Ever Receiving a License".

Source of addresses on dockets: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

Bringing this forward for Reacher....thanks to kizzy

And the car address is? The tent address is? I know what you mean tho. They could have been and probably were/are on welfare. But with all the moving and literally being homeless, how did they survive? Where did they pick up the food stamps? Also, I read that DN was quite the boozer. How was this afforded? I still suggest begging was a part of their lifestyle.
Food stamps are issued to a card, works similar to a debit pin card. It is loaded with money on a specific day every month or before that day if your day falls on a weekend or banking holiday.

Food stamps are issued to a card, works similar to a debit pin card. It is loaded with money on a specific day every month or before that day if your day falls on a weekend or banking holiday.

Does one need to apply per state, county, city? IOW when they went to CO did they need to reapply or was Indiana just still giving it to them?

Does one need to apply per state, county, city? IOW when they went to CO did they need to reapply or was Indiana just still giving it to them?
The card can be used in any state. Though if they change their residence they would have to let Indiana know and apply in Colorado. Benefits would be re-calculated to reflect costs in Colorado.

That being said, there are a lot of niggling coincidences and glaring memory lapses that create more suspicion than doubt. The suspicion side is heavily weighted at this point...

What's most glaring, and even offensive at this point is how did she get to the ultrasound? Did she drive herself? Did he drive her? Did she need a ride or take a cab because she didn't have the car? She can't remember even that detail? The whole day is a complete blackout?

JMO...
February 13, 2017 is a very interesting day to have a complete blackout.

LE did say they got nothing that clears or confirms him after the Colorado trip, presumably after also getting a statement from KN. He therefore wasn't given a good, solid, airtight alibi.

You'd think had he been at the ultrasound, he would have offered that up to LE himself and given different references they could confirm with her, like we stopped at McDonald's right after because she didn't eat before the ultrasound.

Her ultrasound story not only leaves out what should be major details, it leaves out realistic minor ones as well. She may indeed have memory or trauma related issues, but you'd think after being interviewed by LE, something would jog her memory one way or the other by now. Wouldn't you even just check bank records, texts, email or something to jog your memory? Your husband is in jail. Your husband is being looked at for a double murder. It's kind of a big deal.

Jumping off your thoughts, another thing I'd like to point out is the ultrasound was one day before Valentine's Day. IMHO a woman who is pregnant and has an ultrasound the day before Valentine's Day would recall if her husband was there or not. Even if their relationship was in the pits at that point, she'd remember. Because being one day before a holiday celebrating love, if the husband/baby daddy wasn't there his absence would be felt even deeper. It would feel like a form of rejection and be emotionally upsetting. Women don't forget things like that. MOO

I personally find KN quite articulate and very careful with her answers to the Greeno type person.

I also find the call to DN from the same people quite distasteful and out of order, irrelevant of his status and puts everything any LE authority is investigating at risk.

As for KN, personally I wouldn't give her the time of day. She appears to be self protectionist , self absorbed person.

If I heard her right in her interview with Greeno they were only living in the motel because DN was seeking therapy from a drug rehab or like organisation across the street . Therefore why was he homeless under a bridge? When a room had been provided. Maybe I heard it all wrong. If so apologies.

KR
Reacher

One could argue WS itself offers the same level of investigative interference. As posters discuss theories and analyses, perps may read it and realize what they need to hide, or stories they may need to concoct.

Greeno's video may be an interference, or it may be future damning evidence. Her answers may even inspire or incense someone that has more information, to come forward with that information.

Only time will tell.

It's hard to argue that MSM should be the only source of "impartial" and reliable information these days. As well, Greeno and KN should be able to maintain their personal freedoms. Who knows, maybe Greeno takes over for Anderson Cooper one day.

One could argue WS itself offers the same level of investigative interference. As posters discuss theories and analyses, perps may read it and realize what they need to hide, or stories they may need to concoct.

Greeno's video may be an interference, or it may be future damning evidence. Her answers may even inspire or incense someone that has more information, to come forward with that information.

Only time will tell.

It's hard to argue that MSM should be the only source of "impartial" and reliable information these days. As well, Greeno and KN should be able to maintain their personal freedoms. Who knows, maybe Greeno takes over for Anderson Cooper one day.

bbm

:hilarious:

Jumping off your thoughts, another thing I'd like to point out is the ultrasound was one day before Valentine's Day. IMHO a woman who is pregnant and has an ultrasound the day before Valentine's Day would recall if her husband was there or not. Even if their relationship was in the pits at that point, she'd remember. Because being one day before a holiday celebrating love, if the husband/baby daddy wasn't there his absence would be felt even deeper. It would feel like a form of rejection and be emotionally upsetting. Women don't forget things like that. MOO
We don't usually celebrate Valentine's day in our home. It is definitely no big deal and honestly wouldn't be remembered any differently than any other day for me. I think this is a very relative perspective. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Exactly!

Him telling her he can't make the ultrasound is the sort of thing that starts major fights in a relationship. (Perhaps causing an angry drive to cool down?)

Convesely, them going together to the ultrasound the day before Valentine's is the next best thing to going together ON VALENTINE'S.

It's difficult not to attach symbolic or sentimental significance to the event, therefore making it "memorable" one way or the other.

She either has hormones, medications, mental illness or mental breakdown to fall back on, or it's a story of convenience rather than the truth.

You'll notice she doesn't point out that she not sure she got to the appointment herself, or that she has long suffered blackouts and memory issues. She's just foggy about what he was doing.

Only time will tell.

I have no problems with the Greeno/ KN interview,as she knew who she was talking to. No doubt she is here. I had problems with the DN recorded telephone call.

KR
Reacher

Maybe she used relatives or friends addresses. Maybe he committed robbery more than a few times. I would hate to even know how they lived. I am sure any welfare worker would tell you food stamps are also sold and money spent for alcohol and cigarettes. It is amazing how parents will care for their kids last of all and get away with it. At one time I worked for the Texas Welfare Department, now referred to as CPS. The cases we saw would break your heart. The departments are overloaded and it is a system that people use for their own gain, not always good. Also, MOO, even if DN is innocent of the Delphi crime, it was likely difficult to find any work with his RSO record and his probable dishonorable discharge from the military. All of which is no excuse. He made his choices.

and I agree, I am sure they begged a lot.

The card can be used in any state. Though if they change their residence they would have to let Indiana know and apply in Colorado. Benefits would be re-calculated to reflect costs in Colorado.

Thank you. So, my next question is.......if KN applied for welfare in CO, wouldn't IN then suspect that her husband was with her? And since he failed to show for his weekly RSO check ins, wouldn't they be able to "follow the money" to find this felon?
Also, I wonder if when applying for welfare, KN stated she was a single parent with the 2 children, therefore not telling where DN was with her, in the state of CO. So, my next question would continue into was she hiding him or trying to hide him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste