IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One big issue for broke ppl that are homeless is gas money, yet alone a car.

The homeless often have cars. K and D had a car .

The homeless camps here rideshare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - I think that too. And there was a huge FBI raid on an RSO home in Layayette of a RSO that worked in Lebanon - close enough town to be a contact for DN when he was a construction worker in Zionsville.
Now then, I wondered this too. RSO networking - a horrible thought.

LE has probably checked with DN's known acquaintances in IN. To the best of our knowledge, nobody has come forward to say they gave DN a ride to Delphi on 2/13. Or loaned him their car. The only friends he seemed to have (besides KN) let him sleep in a car but (curiously enough) not in their house. Didn't they have a spare couch? Makes me think they befriended DN, listened to his problems, but kept him at arm's length. KN said she had control of her car on 2/13 (and she gave DN a ride to do his weekly check-in on 2/14). So, no, I seriously doubt he had access to a car on 2/13. Besides, why would he leave the area? He had nowhere to go. It was February. KN was really his only lifeline (even if she was mad at him at the time). Doubt he'd hitchhike. Hitchhiking is rare nowadays. And why hitchhike to Delphi of all places? How'd he even know he'd be able to get back home? Fact is: DN is a low-life scum; he has a resemblance to the sketch, but so do 1000+ other people, though DN doesn't look old enough or heavy enough to match; he also looks more wild-eyed. But there's absolutely nothing that places DN in Delphi on 2/13. LE obviously took a real close look at him. But, judging from the radio interview with the sheriff, LE has basically lost interest in DN.
The best way to get rid of an unwelcome guest is to give them a car I guess.

I had a very similar reaction. When I saw the photo of DN, these thoughts popped into my head:

1. DN's nose, and the similarity to the nose in the sketch.
2. The fact that DN's eyes are NOT BLUE.
3. The fact that DN was driving with expired Indiana plates.
4. During February, DN was within roughly 1.5 hours away from Delphi, wherever he was staying.

On and on it goes. Now, I'm just not sure, because DN has not been identified as being in Delphi or at the Monon Bridge area as of 02/13/17.

Then, there's that nagging suspicion that someone in Delphi is afraid to ID the perp. Based on DN's history, if DN is BG, I can see why any potential witness would keep quiet.

JMHO.
Maybe he is not known in Delphi because he is not from there but from Lafayette or Flora or Lebanon?

DN travelled to commit his recent sexual offences.

I can't say much bc my post will get deleted. However, if you search the two things I mentioned and RSO you should be able to get more info. Have been doing some sleuthing and I really hope LE looked into him.

Just spent some time looking at the RSOs in Logansport. I saw one photo that really blew my mind ... and the descriptions of his tattoos... hmmm....
Made me say “whoa Billy”!

But he works at Tyson’s like all of the other RSOs

D was actually living in a car that week. Just like when he was arrested in Co.

Right, and while it is rare to see a hitchhiker roadside in Indiana we have tons of truck stops where a ride can be begged.

With 3 major highways going through Indy you could easily find a ride if you needed one.

Means? Access to the car.

Motive? A predisposition to giving in to sexual urges and public sexual acts. Wife is in advanced pregnancy so they are likely no longer having intercourse. Even in the most supportive sane healthy male, the urges hit, and finding it elsewhere is not uncommon.

Opportunity? The bridge trail is right next to the highway. Quick getaway. If he's an avid outdoorsy hunter type, he may have been there before. He may have even successfully performed whatever acts there previously, without being seen or caught, like his washroom antics. Pleasuring oneself near unknowing strangers is an all to common lead up to forcing oneself onto strangers.

If the killer of these girls had had intercourse with them/one of them, there would be DNA evidence... which could be matched against any potential perp, who would then be dismissed as a POI, or arrested. jmo. This doesn't seem to be happening. Too bad we don't have more details from LE. (Personally, I believe that if the girls had been 'raped', LE would have said so. What advantage is there to NOT saying so? If raped, and they said so, then (imo) the public would be that much MORE enraged about what happened to these girls, and perhaps that might lead to more tips being called in from people who weren't sure about someone they knew being a potential POI, but a possibility... so why NOT tell people they were raped, if they were?). Also, the way that LE has responded to the 'was there DNA at the crimescene question', leads me to believe they have various DNA, but not necessarily sure whether they have the perp's DNA.

In regard to DN... considering that he has a history of publicly exposing himself, and a reported history of becoming quick to 'rage'/temper.. it doesn't strike me as far-fetched that he may expose himself while out on the trails. Even in my small city, there are numerous incidents reported in the news each year in regard to whackjobs exposing themselves, and/or pleasuring themselves, in public (usually seen/reported by people walking/running/biking... and those whackjobs are not necessarily ever identified).

And to go one step further, if exposing himself were met with taunting, ridicule, laughter, name-calling, and/or insults, it wouldn't be a leap to imagine a perp becoming enraged that his tactics were met with ridicule as opposed to shock. And especially if his personal life situation at the time was putting him under a lot of stress (homelessness, another child to support on the way, no job, no money, possibly putdowns from someone close to him for failing to provide, possibly stressors in regard to a missing brother?, whatever). And especially if a perp may have been ridiculed by others throughout his lifetime.

Then months later.. we discover that CO police, for whatever reasons that they are aware of (and we are not privy to), believed there were similarities between the CO cyclist murder and the Delphi murders - enough to contact IN police and also report it to news reporters, although that is as much as we know, since IN police immediately shut it down by asking CO LE to say nothing about their case.

Lo and behold, DN is caught on camera in a vehicle recognizable by plates, after acting suspiciously during a search for the murdered cyclist.. and turns out he was also in IN at the time of the Delphi murders.. and apparently he has no alibi. Police aren't able to exclude him as a potential suspect. Sounds like a bit of circumstantial evidence there so far, but not enough yet for charges.. I just don't think the girls were raped (for reasons outlined above).. and my guess is that DN was feeling stressed and angry as opposed to looking to fulfill sexual needs. jmo!!!!!!!!

If the killer of these girls had had intercourse with them/one of them, there would be DNA evidence... which could be matched against any potential perp, who would then be dismissed as a POI, or arrested. jmo. This doesn't seem to be happening. Too bad we don't have more details from LE. (Personally, I believe that if the girls had been 'raped', LE would have said so. What advantage is there to NOT saying so? If raped, and they said so, then (imo) the public would be that much MORE enraged about what happened to these girls, and perhaps that might lead to more tips being called in from people who weren't sure about someone they knew being a potential POI, but a possibility... so why NOT tell people they were raped, if they were?). Also, the way that LE has responded to the 'was there DNA at the crimescene question', leads me to believe they have various DNA, but not necessarily sure whether they have the perp's DNA.

In regard to DN... considering that he has a history of publicly exposing himself, and a reported history of becoming quick to 'rage'/temper.. it doesn't strike me as far-fetched that he may expose himself while out on the trails. Even in my small city, there are numerous incidents reported in the news each year in regard to whackjobs exposing themselves, and/or pleasuring themselves, in public (usually seen/reported by people walking/running/biking... and those whackjobs are not necessarily ever identified).

And to go one step further, if exposing himself were met with taunting, ridicule, laughter, name-calling, and/or insults, it wouldn't be a leap to imagine a perp becoming enraged that his tactics were met with ridicule as opposed to shock. And especially if his personal life situation at the time was putting him under a lot of stress (homelessness, another child to support on the way, no job, no money, possibly putdowns from someone close to him for failing to provide, possibly stressors in regard to a missing brother?, whatever). And especially if a perp may have been ridiculed by others throughout his lifetime.

Then months later.. we discover that CO police, for whatever reasons that they are aware of (and we are not privy to), believed there were similarities between the CO cyclist murder and the Delphi murders - enough to contact IN police and also report it to news reporters, although that is as much as we know, since IN police immediately shut it down by asking CO LE to say nothing about their case.

Lo and behold, DN is caught on camera in a vehicle recognizable by plates, after acting suspiciously during a search for the murdered cyclist.. and turns out he was also in IN at the time of the Delphi murders.. and apparently he has no alibi. Police aren't able to exclude him as a potential suspect. Sounds like a bit of circumstantial evidence there so far, but not enough yet for charges.. I just don't think the girls were raped (for reasons outlined above).. and my guess is that DN was feeling stressed and angry as opposed to looking to fulfill sexual needs. jmo!!!!!!!!

Since the intent was there to possibly SA but say he was interrupted, by family yelling their names or (more likely) phone ringing, DN may not have wanted more charges looming over his head and snapped. imo. I agree they have some DNA and do not know if they have the perp's DNA. Think of all the volunteer searchers and random hikers who may have trounced through other parts of the crime scene - by the bridge say. imo

One big issue for broke ppl that are homeless is gas money, yet alone a car.

Lack of a vehicle and/or gas money isn’t a problem with many of the homeless in Indianapolis. I work in downtown Indy and it is very common to see homeless living in their cars or vans.

I have been approached several times while pumping gas by both men and women, with a request for enough money to buy gas. They park their vehicle in the other side of the pump, and they always have a story about a relative in an accident or ill and they need to drive to another state. Everyone I know who works or lives in Indy has been approached at gas pumps It is a very common scam here.

Panhandling is also very common in Indy, especially downtown. When I leave my office and walk to lunch I often pass a dozen or more panhandlers. I see lots of bills in their buckets.

The ones that live in the homeless camps often live in their vehicles. There are families with children living in their cars in a homeless camp under an overpass just blocks from an office where I used to work.

The homeless men often get day jobs, and sometimes they travel to jobs in other areas.

The homeless living in the camps are very loyal to each other. They stick together and help each other out, share what they have. Those who have vehicles provide transportation to those who do not.

True story: the medical group that I worked for in 2015 hired a Nurse Practioner who was homeless and living in her car. You never would have known it to look at her, but as she always put it, “I’m between houses right now” and most people assumed she was living with family members or a friend. I discovered the truth when she drove to meet me at my house so we could travel together to work at one of our clinics that was a couple hours away. She wanted to know if it was ok to leave her car in my driveway as it was absolutely crammed full of stuff, and she didn’t want my neighbors to complain about it to the HOA.

She worked for us for five months and then moved on, no one knew why she left or where she went. She was a great nurse practitioner and I often think about her.

We also have homeless living in their vehicles who park in our parking lot at times. There are signs that state “2 Hour Limit” and they move their cars every two hours, driving around the block and parking in a different spot. Eventually security kicks them out but we often see the same vehicles for a week or more.

Once during a special event our company hired a homeless couple to direct traffic into and out of the location of the event. They were super happy, besides earning $8 each an hour each, they were allowed to park the car they were living in at the site for the duration of the event, which was 3 full weeks. During the day they were invited to eat the catered food, and we noticed them collecting the leftovers after the event closed each day.

Just spent some time looking at the RSOs in Logansport. I saw one photo that really blew my mind ... and the descriptions of his tattoos... hmmm....

You could say that about 1,000 RSO's. I was looking at RSO's in Illinois yesterday, so many of them look like the perp~~what is scary is HOW MANY RSO's there are! OMG~~I couldn't believe it!!

I have a FB friend who is a reporter in the Joliet area and he posted a story about an RSO living there who previously lived in IN who resembles the sketch, there are just so many that resemble that sketch~~I sure hope they have DNA, because its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I sure hope they have something, I just can't imagine this creep getting away with this~~he needs to be put behind bars and it needs to be ASAP for the safety of the public!

May today be the day!!!

You could say that about 1,000 RSO's. I was looking at RSO's in Illinois yesterday, so many of them look like the perp~~what is scary is HOW MANY RSO's there are! OMG~~I couldn't believe it!!

I have a FB friend who is a reporter in the Joliet area and he posted a story about an RSO living there who previously lived in IN who resembles the sketch, there are just so many that resemble that sketch~~I sure hope they have DNA, because its like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I sure hope they have something, I just can't imagine this creep getting away with this~~he needs to be put behind bars and it needs to be ASAP for the safety of the public!

May today be the day!!!
Yes but how many RSO's have a wife and an employer who says they look like the BG sketch? They know him best.

THANK YOU for this. As per the Psychology Today article I’m including here, sex crimes are NOT about sex. It’s about control and violence. That’s one reason why when posters here claim that it’s far-fetched to believe that DN would escalate from sex crimes to murder, or that because his sex crimes, to our knowledge so far, haven’t included penetration rape, he is an unlikely candidate for murder, I find myself skeptical. Psychology tells us that all sex crimes are about violence in control.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inside-the-criminal-mind/201106/sex-crimes-are-not-about-sex

KN never said and no one has ever asked her, if DN, herself and the kids were the ONLY ones who traveled to CO. LE said from the very beginning, there maybe 2 perps and I'd like to know whether or not another homeless person traveled with them to CO.

I have 2 thoughts about why LE has not charged DN. Could they be looking for a homeless accomplice? Could they be waiting for the restraining order to go thru to protect KN and her children? We know his bail is low and at any moment, some idiot may post his bail. If we know this, then LE has to know that too.

How are you guys figuring out where these people work?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes but how many RSO's have a wife and an employer who says they look like the BG sketch? They know him best.
Sketches often resemble lots of people. I was watching the Chelsea Bruck case on dateline last week. They showed the sketch and said they were inundated with calls and reports of people knowing someone that looked like the sketch.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

With all due respect, we also don't know how many employers and wives have come forward in the tips that LE received, either.

The homeless often have cars. K and D had a car .

The homeless camps here rideshare.

So, it still stands that gas money to drive 3 hours round trip is hard to come buy. My point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3