IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. And, as much as I think DN fits the crime for SO many reasons, it is well documented that the trail and bridge where this took place is WAY outta the way for someone to stumble across it. What are the chances someone, without a connection to Delphi, would happen upon the bridge, find and kill the girls, and then get away without a trace IN BROAD DAYLIGHT? The whole scenario seems impossible for someone NOT connected to the area somehow, someway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Didn't one of his employers say he sometimes drove pigs to slaughter? Would that be at Delphi if he did that job?

RBBM

I keep wondering about the trails and the bridge.

We know DN liked hiking and being in nature. It’s possible that while at a job site in IN someone mentioned to him ‘oh, you like hiking? Have you ever been to Delphi and walked the trails near there Monon High Bridge?’ It could have been a casual acquaintance at a job, they may not have even known each other’s names, and the person might not remember they even had that conversation, especially if it had been a long time before February.

sbm

I've seen pictures of DN in boats too, seemingly he likes fishing.

I found this blog post, apparently there's big time smallmouth bass fishing in Deer Creek.

http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ishing_for_smallmouth_bass_in_Deer_Creek.html

May not mean much to you if you don't fish, but I would be all over it if I heard of a killer smallmouth fishery that could be fished without a boat within a couple hours of where I lived.

The 'irony' is, that the bombastic "99% Sure" posts inspire the thought provoking counterpoints, which is what we should all want.

It's great when a creative point is made, either for or against, that makes you question your own logic and viewpoint, or ties facts together.

I often find myself saying "Oh that's smart.", "Oh now that makes sense.", "Oh, I didn't know that.", or, "Oh I didn't think of that." in my head even though I may not agree or see it in the same way.

It doesn't come without the discussion though, so I'm obviously a big proponent of questioning everything and putting ideas out there to be dissected.
It says volumes to me that there is no one saying they are 99% sure he did not do it.

I'm bringing this forward from a few days ago because this morning someone up thread mentioned Micah Lambert's disappearance again. I just checked a site I had found earlier related to her Celebration of Life Service and learned the service was not due to her passing, and that as of yesterday she has not been found. :(

(Marking)

RBBM

I keep wondering about the trails and the bridge.

We know DN liked hiking and being in nature. It’s possible that while at a job site in IN someone mentioned to him ‘oh, you like hiking? Have you ever been to Delphi and walked the trails near there Monon High Bridge?’ It could have been a casual acquaintance at a job, they may not have even known each other’s names, and the person might not remember they even had that conversation, especially if it had been a long time before February.

Or DN could have heard two or more other people in a group discussing the trails/bridge and thought it would be cool to check out sometime. Again, it may not register with the person(s) who were discussing the trails that they said it in front of DN.

I’m still so frustrated we can’t rule anything in or out. Pure speculation. Nothing about the trails may have been said to or overheard by DN. This is like putting together a 10,000 piece puzzle without having a picture or any edge pieces, and every piece has a similar pattern.

:banghead:
Right. I am the kind of person who would overhear someone talking about a place I find of interest and not insert myself into the conversation or express my interest mostly because I don't particularly like to get stuck in conversations and don't like small talk.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Didn't one of his employers say he sometimes drove pigs to slaughter? Would that be at Delphi if he did that job?

Shire, do you have the MSM link for that? I was trying to find it a thread or so back and couldn’t, so I wondered if I’d imagined it.

I was looking for it at the point where it was mentioned on here that he was not only driving without a license, but never had been issued one in the first place. If DN never had a drivers license, how could he drive the semi with the pigs to the processing plant? Driving a tractor trailer is a lot different than driving a sedan.

JMO.

If DN isn't BG, then BG is exhaling a big "Whew..." in relief. imo

Looks like it's almost time for a new thread.

I just went back and counted, this is at least thread #4 or 5 discussing DN.

:notgood:

Has anyone looked an unsolved murders in the immediate area where he has lived? Or do you believe he suddently morphed from a flasher and person with uncontrolled anger to a person in complete control with the girls?

Do you think that someone who wildly jumped out of a car to wield a hatchet at someone is the same cold calculating person that managed to calmly lead two innocent young teens off a bridge and murder them?

Calmly directed down the hill.

Sheriff Leazenby stated last week at this stage they have nothing to connect him to the murders...nothing concrete. (Scroll back for link).

A person who is wild and reactionary vs a person who is calm and directing.

soldiers learn to be calm and directing in the military...Im sure they even practice scenarios of taking prisoners etc...tone of voice..control. MOO

So, it still stands that gas money to drive 3 hours round trip is hard to come buy. My point.

Panhandling at gas stations is very common here. They park at the pump and approach people pumping gas and ask for them to fill up their car also, after giving a sob story about a relative who was in an accident or ill and they need to drive out of state.

I see it often, and am amazed at the number of people who fall for it and pump gas for them.

Also, men from the homeless camps often do day labor work for cash. Even $100 goes a long way when you aren’t paying rent or an electric bill.

You are right-
and I did not realize the Martinsville farm he worked on was mainly a pig farm.
It looks like the two nearest processing plants for pigs from the farm were Worthington 56 minutes and Delphi 1:40 away —
Seems like price and relationship would dictate which plant a farmer would go to.

http://www.pork.org/pork-quick-facts/home/stats/u-s-packing-sector/

Very true and is why I don't put much weight into KN and employer saying he resembles the sketch as it is possible numerous other people have come forward saying the same but since they were not named POI at this time, nothing public has been shared about these calls.

Has anyone been able to come up with a good reason why DN would choose to go to Delphi, assuming he was able to get there? As others have said, something linking him to the area would give more credibility to his connection, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Perhaps a friend or acquaintance from the homeless camp is from Delphi or has worked there. They could have gone there for a job of some sort.

There are a lot of hog farms in that area. Other types of farms as well. Farmers often hire day labor and pay cash.

It was before 2:42 PM, Feb 13/17. KN had posted the results of the ultrasound on FB. KN was still looking for DN @ 9:06PM Feb13/17. Somehow they must of connected after this as she stated she drove him to his check in @ the Police Dept Feb 14/17

Shire, do you have the MSM link for that? I was trying to find it a thread or so back and couldn’t, so I wondered if I’d imagined it.

I was looking for it at the point where it was mentioned on here that he was not only driving without a license, but never had been issued one in the first place. If DN never had a drivers license, how could he drive the semi with the pigs to the processing plant? Driving a tractor trailer is a lot different than driving a sedan.

JMO.
Do you remember it being said because I can't find it in msm but some links don't work for me so it will have to be my opinion for now. Even if not driving it could be accompanying to help loading and unloading waiting in truck, cleaning it down etc. Pigs can be notoriously bolshy to load and move ime.

Panhandling at gas stations is very common here. They park at the pump and approach people pumping gas and ask for them to fill up their car also, after giving a sob story about a relative who was in an accident or ill and they need to drive out of state.

I see it often, and am amazed at the number of people who fall for it and pump gas for them.

Also, men from the homeless camps often do day labor work for cash. Even $100 goes a long way when you aren’t paying rent or an electric bill.
I've "fallen" for this before. But, knew the story was BS. I just didn't mind paying for gas for a family who obviously couldn't afford it.

DN allegedly didn't have a car, though. I could see him possibly finding a way to Delphi if he wanted to. My question is, why did he want to?

Interesting comments about the pig plant, at least giving a possible reason he would be familiar with Delphi. I'm still wondering what lead him there, to those trails, on that day and to allegedly commit a double murder within tight time constraints with essentially no trace of evidence definitively linking to him.

JMO.

If DN drove the pigs to slaughter, I don't remember reading that.

Not saying it's not true, just that I, myself don't remember it.

All I remember reading is what I found at the link below:

https://www.wthr.com/article/former...view-is-critical-job-for-delphi-investigators

'...Sarah Hunter, Martinsville, worked with Nations and his wife...'

'...Back in Indiana, after a disagreement on a farm where he worked, "all of a sudden some pigs came up slaughtered..." Hunter said.

I've "fallen" for this before. But, knew the story was BS. I just didn't mind paying for gas for a family who obviously couldn't afford it.

DN allegedly didn't have a car, though. I could see him possibly finding a way to Delphi if he wanted to. My question is, why did he want to?

Interesting comments about the pig plant, at least giving a possible reason he would be familiar with Delphi. I'm still wondering what lead him there, to those trails, on that day and to allegedly commit a double murder within tight time constraints with essentially no trace of evidence definitively linking to him.

Besides the pig plant, there are countless family farms where pigs are raised. Some of these are quite large and they hire help, especially during the busy times. Working on a pig farm is dirty and undesirable work, and the farmers often hire day labor. It could be for a day, a week or more but men looking for work can network with farmers to find out who might be looking for a hired hand.

I speak from experience here, I had relatives who were farmers here in Indiana before retiring just a few years ago. Farmers chat with each other at feed stores, auctions, etc and exchange names of men who are looking for work.

They often allow them to sleep in their barns or outbuildings which is a nice perk.

And the men often ride around together as they look for farmers needing help. If they do a decent job for one farmer sometimes they will be referred to another farmer. In this manner it is possible for them to learn their way around an area.

Many drifters do farm laborer. Cleaning manure out of hog barns is nasty work, and it can be hard for farmers to find local people to do it. Hiring drifters fills the void.

JMO.

DN's Motor Vehicle Charges and Charge Dates in IN:

06/05/2014: 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway

03/21/2015: 35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana, 9-19-6-3/IFC: Improper Headlights, 9-30-13-6/IFA: Driving While Suspended; Child Support

08/03/2016: Driving While Suspended requires a knowing violation and a prior conviction of Sec. 1, 9-25-8-2/IFA: Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Financial Responsibility

11/16/2016: 35-48-4-11(a)(1)/MB: Possession of Marijuana, 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia, 9-24-18-1/MC: Knowingly or Intentionally Operating Motor Vehicle w/o Ever Receiving a License

04/25/2017: 9-24-19-2(1)(2)/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years), 35-48-4-8.3(b)(1)/MC: Possession of Paraphernalia

Note on the Source: if you just view the Search Results screen (short summaries) the date that appears for each case is the date case was Filed. To obtain the date of the initial Charge you have to click on each case and view the Case Summary screen.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

He did have a car that his employers let him have - he was using it as his home to sleep in under the Camby bridge. Captain Worth confirmed this and that sometimes he had "car trouble". To have car trouble one has to have a car and could just mean no money for fuel I guess. Also not knowing the reason why BG was in Delphi applies to all, and not just DN.

He did have a car that his employers let him have - he was using it as his home to sleep in under the Camby bridge. Captain Worth confirmed this and that sometimes he had "car trouble". To have car trouble one has to have a car and could just mean no money for fuel I guess. Also not knowing the reason why BG was in Delphi applies to all, and not just DN.

SS to you have a link handy?
tia

If DN drove the pigs to slaughter, I don't remember reading that.

Not saying it's not true, just that I, myself don't remember it.

All I remember reading is what I found at the link below:

https://www.wthr.com/article/former...view-is-critical-job-for-delphi-investigators

'...Sarah Hunter, Martinsville, worked with Nations and his wife...'

'...Back in Indiana, after a disagreement on a farm where he worked, "all of a sudden some pigs came up slaughtered..." Hunter said.

Here is the company truck being driven by him to the Rickers gas station on Highway 31 -- where he was arrested for the bathroom incident.

[FONT=&quot]"She said she and her husband hired Nations in the spring of 2015 to help on their cattle farm, but things started to go south after he took one of their trucks to Columbus and was caught peeping and pleasuring himself in a women’s restroom at Rickers. After that, she said they had to call police on numerous occasions when he would vandalize their property or cause late-night disturbances."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ss-says-daniel-nations-had-violent-tendencies

Still looking for the pig truck driving reference.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member