IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you really can't see the hatchet in BG's left pocket in his jeans? Look at the shadows that are created. The handle is pointed down and blade is up. You can see a definite outline of it. Also, both the sketch AND the BG photos look EXACTLY like DN to me. Zoom in on HIS left pocket on the 2nd photo where his left leg is raised.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I don't see a hatchet, nor do I think the sketch looks like DN. (Still uncertain on the photo. It is so unclear that I can't form an educated opinion on the indistinguishable features.)

Some people have seen a hatchet. Others have seen a gun, knife, colostomy bag, bag, etc. It is all subject to one's own opinion.

I just don't get all the secrecy over COD if the girls were shot. There isn't much unique about a shooting death. Tragic, yes. Bad, yes. But it isn't exactly a signature MO.

I just don't get all the secrecy over COD if the girls were shot. There isn't much unique about a shooting death. Tragic, yes. Bad, yes. But it isn't exactly a signature MO.

Maybe there was something unique about it. Perhaps not shot with one shot to kill, but several that didn't kill on purpose? TW was shot several times.

Pure speculation as we don't actually know if the girls were shot. I'm still thinking they were not, but that's not based on fact.

jmopinion

I wonder how much the sound of a gunshot would travel even if a silencer was used at the scene. I remember a video here with a gun shooting with a silencer and it was anything but silent. Not unless BG would take the chance to shoot confident that people would think it was just hunters out shooting.

I agree with you and I tend to think that the reporter was just guessing or conflating this crime with that of TW without any specific COD knowledge from Delphi. But if I think back to the murder of two young girls from Weleetka, OK that we've discussed here previously (it comes up often as a similar crime that was solved so it may shed some light on motivations, etc), in that case one victim was deliberately shot in the groin/genitalia and then redressed according to prosecutors. That's the type of detail so unique to a shooting death that I can imagine LE wanting to keep it under wraps as something known only to the actual murderer. Perhaps something like that is going on here and there is indeed something unusual about how or where they were shot (if shooting was involved...big "if").

Also if shooting is COD what does that mean about Mike Patty's statement that Libby fought hard? Just trying to fit that statement into shooting scenarios if it is to be taken at face value....

I still think the comment about Libby being a fighter was in general, not specific to what happened that day. The family may not have even know cause of death at that time. Jmo

I agree with you and I tend to think that the reporter was just guessing or conflating this crime with that of TW without any specific COD knowledge from Delphi. But if I think back to the murder of two young girls from Weleetka, OK that we've discussed here previously (it comes up often as a similar crime that was solved so it may shed some light on motivations, etc), in that case one victim was deliberately shot in the groin/genitalia and then redressed according to prosecutors. That's the type of detail so unique to a shooting death that I can imagine LE wanting to keep it under wraps as something known only to the actual murderer. Perhaps something like that is going on here and there is indeed something unusual about how or where they were shot (if shooting was involved...big "if").

Also if shooting is COD what does that mean about Mike Patty's statement that Libby fought hard? Just trying to fit that statement into shooting scenarios if it is to be taken at face value....

I agree. I think the reporter probably just got confused. As I said to someone earlier, if that was the actual COD, it would've been leaked a LONG time ago. And we'd have all been over that like a can of worms. :) Unless, as you said, there was something more to it that set it apart (further injuries, etc.) then it really doesn't make sense.

As far as MP's quote...I wonder how much of that actually means something? He could have meant that, knowing Libby, he felt confident that she fought back (without knowing the extent of her injuries or what happened). Or he could've just meant that she ran away and tried. I wonder if he ever regrets saying that now? That's kind of the way I feel about the "twist" statement (which is often taken out of context and misquoted). I wonder if was a simple aside, a casual thing he didn't really even put a lot of thought into, never guessing that it would be as analyzed and discussed as it is now.

I still think the comment about Libby being a fighter was in general, not specific to what happened that day. The family may not have even know cause of death at that time. Jmo

We must have been writing at the same time because I said something similar. :) I also think that it was just a general thing to say. Like a, "I know my granddaughter and she's a fighter so she must have given him a hard time" kind of way.

the police have come out, they have told us..they have told us that they don't have enough evidence pointing away from DN to rule him out as a suspect, even though he is the one and only suspect in this case.

we have the media still hanging on every word, what does this tell you? now there are retractions on COD.

I wonder how DN is doing and if they have him on suicide watch, is he kept separated as a risk for violence.

I think he is the worlds sloppiest mess of criminal...his arrest record is positively stunning. He is living out of boxes basically and raging like a lunatic everywhere he goes. Raging and forcing his family to forage for food and shelter. Think of him in the front seat of that car with his trusty hatchet there as you are driving with your children.

i can see a man knowing the hatchet or axe can be used as a weapon or for protection.

what I can't see is a man actually swinging it at someone with out a genuine intent to do bodily harm.

to me it most disturbing that these two hooked up and brought children into this mess.

I try to stay on the fence, try to be fair, but nothing is pointing away from DN....not one thing.

MOO:ghost:

I want to make a small correction to your statement here. It was Libby's other grandfather, not Mike Patty, who made that comment about knowing that Libby would have fought hard.

Just found the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

'...Liberty's grandfather, Dennis Bridge 59, told DailyMail.com..."She was a strong-willed girl, she put up a fight..."

the police have come out, they have told us..they have told us that they don't have enough evidence pointing away from DN to rule him out as a suspect, even though he is the one and only suspect in this case.

we have the media still hanging on every word, what does this tell you? now there are retractions on COD.

MOO:ghost:

Is he an actual suspect at this point, however, or a POI? Because those are very different things.

I think the reason the media is hanging onto his words, and why many others are, is because there are simply no other leads at this time. We saw the same thing with Ron Logan. For many weeks, his every move was written about to be deciphered and analyzed-the same way DN's is. With a case getting national attention like this, the media MUST have someone to report on. DN has offered them the most fodder that they've had in months. I guess my point is that media attention is not necessarily an indication of guilt. The media wants to sell articles and drive traffic; they will focus on whoever will bring them those things, regardless of actual guilt.

We must have been writing at the same time because I said something similar. :) I also think that it was just a general thing to say. Like a, "I know my granddaughter and she's a fighter so she must have given him a hard time" kind of way.

I believe you're both correct. As stated by Libby's other grandfather, not Mike Patty, (see my prior post with link,) I believe he was just meaning that Libby had a lot of spunk and would have fought hard if she would have had the chance.

I doubt if he could possibly have had any knowledge at all of how the girls were killed.

JMO

Jim Snowberger, commandant of the local Marine Corps League detachment, said in a news release the organization is launching "Trick or Treat with a Veteran" this year in the wake of the killings of two teenagers who went hiking on the Delphi Historic Trails in February.

Police continue to investigate the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, whose bodies were found in February.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/c...cle_c625093a-bdf1-587f-9817-aef2cd1735eb.html

This is a great initiative to try and keep the kids safe it should be rolled out nationwide. I don’t like it when children are left to trick or treat alone without adult supervision it is too risky.

I want to make a small correction in your statement here. It was Libby's other grandfather, not Mike Patty, who made that comment about knowing that Libby would have fought hard.

Just found the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

'...Liberty's grandfather, Dennis Bridge 59, told DailyMail.com..."She was a strong-willed girl, she put up a fight..."

Thanks, I was always thinking it was MP because he speaks so often for the family. As a matter of fact, I don't read too much into his statement about fighting. Like everything else in this case, it's been dissected every which way and I agree with those who say it was likely just a general statement about her character. Or perhaps his way of dealing with a painful and almost incomprehensible situation.

I remember an an article where a former employer of DN said that when he was mad at them some pigs were slaughtered. Wondering why the reporter did not ask HOW they were slaughtered. IMO if they were shot they would have said killed, not slaughtered.
If he slaughtered those pigs with a hatchet, it would be an escalation of his depravity IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody