IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

In my heart of hearts I think the FBI sketch artists have more insight to the emotional aspect of witnesses coming forward after some time as opposed to immediately after en event.

JMO

Definitely. After we were attacked, the adrenaline was so high that I could barely focus on the questions, much less describe the guy's face. The clothing yes; his facial features, no. In a way, it's kind of like losing a child. The first few months can be peculiarly emotionless. You're running on pure adrenaline. Once that wears off, that's when the REAL crap sets in. I can remember more about my son's death (the minutes leading up to it, how he looked when I found him, etc.) NOW (7 years later) than I could the day after. Likewise, I could give a more accurate depiction of our attacker several months after it happened than I could the evening of. Your mind is a powerful thing and it will go into total defense mode, obscuring some of those details in an effort to protect you.

ISP responds to NAACP allegation that fatal Flora fire investigation ‘smells of a cover-up’

I hope that one day we can tell you what we know. I hope that one day I can look into the eyes of the person who killed four little girls and then explain to you what we knew and when, but criticize me all you want to — I’m not going to do it today for a number of reasons that all of you know because you’ve been around a long time.”

Carter held up a blue sticky note, calling the names of the four girls killed in the fire, in addition to those of the two girls found dead in Delphi in February. All six girls died in Carroll County, with less than three months between the incidents.

“We will stay in Delphi, as I told you months ago, until I am no longer the superintendent or not breathing. This is so very complicated, and even the inference that it’s about race is so very wrong. It’s never mattered to me and never will. The notion that we will not do everything in our power from the right and left limits of what we can do legally and morally and ethically is just simply wrong. I encourage the partnership with the folks who are in Indianapolis right now, with the NAACP,” Carter said.

Great post and thank you.

IMO, LE linked those specifically because of their relation to Delphi, not because they may be related in some way. I have been wrong before, however!

The differentiation is important. It is not just semantics. A POI might be a suspect. Or they could be a witness that LE feels like could add some vital information. Or they could be someone who knows something but doesn't know that they know something. Or they could have been involved in the crime without actually committing it. Or they could have had the crime committed on their land. (I will refrain from sharing the story of my relative who woke up to find police scouring his land for a dead body that had been buried on it 3 days before, because I have shared that story ad nasuem. Suffice to say, he was a POI and never declared a suspect because they knew who actually committed the crime.) There are many different things that a POI could be.

As "her" said, words and facts matter. I think it's important to distinguish, especially in this case where so much flase information is flying around.
Just to add to the mix, the Fox link above that kizzy posted refers to him as a "potential suspect".

I'm gonna think out loud and talk at the same time...

I'm on board with it being DN. That sketch and other things line up way too close. I'm having a hard time with how accurate the sketch is. When have you ever seen that? And from witnesses that saw him multiple months before? Think about it, that would be tough. I wouldn't remember some moron walking down the street. Especially in that detail. Maybe it was from someone that picked up a hitch hiker and spent time in the car with them. I don't think that's enough to lead to a successful prosecution but it would be a great witness to have.

Maybe KN has already helped PD with details and they're building their case. And she's running her mouth trying to save face. Maybe she'll turn states witness. I'm not overly impressed with her anyways. I mean, she knows DN's past, I'd assume and she married the guy. I'm pretty sure my wife would have never dated me with a past like that.

Good day.

(snipped for specific topics to address)

I’m also having difficulty with the sketch, and stated so a few days back. I believe that LE realized that DN slipped through the cracks by ceasing his weekly SO check-ins. They took a hard look at his changing appearance in multiple mug shots, and had an ‘oh crap’ moment. So they had a sketch artist go to work from the mug shot, hoping to jog someone’s memory.

And yes, I’m not impressed with KN either. Major CYA with contradictory statements, and her very willingness to do interviews.

I have a question for any of our legal members. Yesterday, our Sheriff in Boone County (IN) made a FB post explaining why he is allowing an RSO to pitch his tent on the grounds of our Sheriff Dept. The RSO was previously camped out under a railroad bridge in our town. He explained that he is allowing him to camp on Sheriff Dept land until alternative plans can be made and at least they can keep and eye on him. The RSO must check in daily at the Sheriff Dept. Anyway, his last comment is where my question arrived. He said that he would much rather have him on Sheriff Dept land than on the railroad right-of-way, where he had easy access to neighborhoods, etc., Why did he say that? Can the police not “police” on railroad right-of-way land? Do RSO’s know this?

In the first video of his court appearance in CO, DNs odd gait was visible.

How I wish LE had video of BG walking on the path or even something from a witnesses view point that states something about his gait. It’s very hard to discern from the video what type of gait BG has because he is on the bridge. IMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big question what will people do when LE confirms DN is not linked to the case? People who have already hung him up and convicted DN that is.

DN lacks an alibi and has possible opportunity, means, and his background is criminal enough to make believable that he would assault and murder. I think he will remain a POI until the murders are solved or his alibi gets solidly confirmed. Apparently there are a few people in this category.

"We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out." Sgt. Riley ISP. (http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/10/22/nervous-and-afraid-wife-doubts-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

I have a question for any of our legal members. Yesterday, our Sheriff in Boone County (IN) made a FB post explaining why he is allowing an RSO to pitch his tent on the grounds of our Sheriff Dept. The RSO was previously camped out under a railroad bridge in our town. He explained that he is allowing him to camp on Sheriff Dept land until alternative plans can be made and at least they can keep and eye on him. The RSO must check in daily at the Sheriff Dept. Anyway, his last comment is where my question arrived. He said that he would much rather have him on Sheriff Dept land than on the railroad right-of-way, where he had easy access to neighborhoods, etc., Why did he say that? Can the police not “police” on railroad right-of-way land? Do RSO’s know this?

I think your question brings up a question which is at the heart of the problem we face with RSO's in our community. It seems to me that LE everywhere understand that with the way the system is currently set up, LE cannot protect communities from RSO's. The "check in " system is a joke, and without putting all RSO's on a gps tracking device 24/7 there is simply no way to know their locations and whether or not they are at any time committing or about to commit crimes against citizens. It has been MOO for a very long time, that if someone is so dangerous to a community that their location must always be known to LE and they are not permitted to live near or have interactions with children, then they have no place being out of prison. I understand the expense and burden this places on our criminal justice system and already over crowded prisons, but my opinion is that dangerous criminals who victimize women and children must be separated from civilized society and the current way things are done, simply doesn't work.

DN lacks an alibi and has possible opportunity, means, and his background is criminal enough to make believable that he would assault and murder. I think he will remain a POI until the murders are solved or his alibi gets solidly confirmed. Apparently there are a few people in this category.

"We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out." Sgt. Riley ISP. (http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2017/10/22/nervous-and-afraid-wife-doubts-nations-involved-delphi-homicides/788115001/

In my gut, I believe DN is BG...but logic and reasoning are leaving about 25% questioning. At this point I’d be a troublesome juror. I’ve had faith in LE through these long months, but at this point I feel more info should be shared with the public. Sigh.

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/26/indian...l-flora-fire-investigation-smells-of-a-cover-
ISP responds to NAACP allegation that fatal Flora fire investigation ‘smells of a cover-up’

I hope that one day we can tell you what we know. I hope that one day I can look into the eyes of the person who killed four little girls and then explain to you what we knew and when, but criticize me all you want to — I’m not going to do it today for a number of reasons that all of you know because you’ve been around a long time.”

Carter held up a blue sticky note, calling the names of the four girls killed in the fire, in addition to those of the two girls found dead in Delphi in February. All six girls died in Carroll County, with less than three months between the incidents.

“We will stay in Delphi, as I told you months ago, until I am no longer the superintendent or not breathing. This is so very complicated, and even the inference that it’s about race is so very wrong. It’s never mattered to me and never will. The notion that we will not do everything in our power from the right and left limits of what we can do legally and morally and ethically is just simply wrong. I encourage the partnership with the folks who are in Indianapolis right now, with the NAACP,” Carter said.

In June, the Carroll County prosecutor asked investigators not to release any additional information to the public.

First Sgt. Jerry Holeman with the Indiana State Police said discussion about the case could impact the investigation.
The press conference itself was very very informative.

Update on today's court appearance: Daniel Nations in court; additional felony count delayed

Prosecutors need more time to file an additional charge against a drifter accused of threatening visitors to Mount Herman near Monument in the days before a local mountain biker was slain there, they announced Friday at a brief court hearing.

Daniel J. Nations, 31, was ordered to return to court Wednesday, at which time authorities say they will file an attempted trespassing charge related to a Sept. 9 incident in El Paso County.

Nations' bond will also be argued at that hearing.

Isn't DN in court again today? Anyone have details of what happened? It was supposed to be a gag order and a bail reduction request. (IIRC)

Perhaps this has been discussed but it's something I keep coming back to. While I see many similarities between sketch of BG and photos of DN, the one thing I cannot shake is the FIRST thing I see when I look at any photo of DN... his ears. Not his nose, his goatee, or any other feature that I would agree is similar to the sketch. It's his ears. His ears are the most prominent feature on his face in my opinion and if the witness was close enough to BG to notice he didn't have blue eyes, I would think the ears on the sketch would be more prominent if DN is in fact BG. I know he possibly had a hood on and all that, but I just can't shake it. The ears of the sketch of BG are just normal sized ears to me and not at all what I see on DN. I think I would have described his ears first had I seen DN in person.
Does anyone else see this? Unless his ears were completely covered which I realize is a real possiblity and would change my thinking on it, based on the sketch of BG and photo of DN, it's the ears that rule out those being the same 2 people for me.

RL's progress report has been completed by New Castle Correctional Facility and sent out to the attorneys yesterday. I'm hoping he's been doing his best and this goes well for him.

Here's his case number: 08D01-1704-F6-000024
mycase.IN.gov

I guess my post was deleted for some reason? I can't see it maybe it's my iPad? It's an honest question, what next? I'm just asking a similar question like shire asking ppl who thought it was RL what now? For the record I was on the fence with that guy too.

We don't know he lacks an alibi and imo his background is disgusting true, murderous I wouldn't say that, yet.

Here is a new interview from LE saying DN really doesn't show anything that would lead the LE to consider him a suspect. I hope they get him for his other offenses. Anyway here is an interview someone shared with me. I think it can be posted since it's a direct Sheriff interview. If not please delete.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OyqFUUmNw

ETA: Thanks btw, there are but ppl moved on from them too, RL, for example. I just think it will go cold and that really is not good. Is there anything else too look at not being talked about at this moment?

Current docket:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DN Docket 5.jpg
    DN Docket 5.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 431
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online