IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am allowed to give my opinion on this. I will not post the link.
I just watched/listened to this & I do not think DN is BG. DN has a very clear accent. I do not hear this accent in the audio clip of BG. Unless LE does voice recognition & says DN is BG, DN is no longer on my list as far as BG is concerned. AJMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened and compared, with my eyes closed, twice. The "down the hill" isn't enough for me to tell one way or the other. I think it could be DN as it isn't clearly a totally different tone and inflection. Landline phone recording vs cell in a pocket, etc makes it tough to compare. Like everything about DN (BG pic comparison, location in IN, past crimes, current behavior) he's kinda, sorta close, but could easily go either way. Arrrggghhhhh...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone at least provide name of youtube video with voice because I can't find it!

I listened and compared, with my eyes closed, twice. The "down the hill" isn't enough for me to tell one way or the other. I think it could be DN as it isn't clearly a totally different tone and inflection. Landline phone recording vs cell in a pocket, etc makes it tough to compare. Like everything about DN (BG pic comparison, location in IN, past crimes, current behavior) he's kinda, sorta close, but could easily go either way. Arrrggghhhhh...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish we could hear a longer clip of BG. I do understand there maybe things said/heard in the rest that would be disturbing, though ☹️ This is so frustrating! We just want BG caught so badly...I was so hoping for DN to be BG so the families & community could feel more secure in the knowledge BG is behind bars & justice would finally come. I just don’t hear it in the voice comparisons ☹️ Maybe I’m wrong? Gotta wait it out some more MOO

I wish we could hear a longer clip of BG. I do understand there maybe things said/heard in the rest that would be disturbing, though [emoji852]️ This is so frustrating! We just want BG caught so badly...I was so hoping for DN to be BG so the families & community could feel more secure in the knowledge BG is behind bars & justice would finally come. I just don’t hear it in the voice comparisons [emoji852]️ Maybe I’m wrong? Gotta wait it out some more MOO

I agree. Three words said quickly is just not enough.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I agree. Three words said quickly is just not enough.

I also agree and if they could rule him out based on the voice heard on the crime scene video they would have long ago done so. Yet, they still have not ruled him out. I have no doubt since he has been locked up in CO LE has recorded his voice. I feel LE may have him speaking on the crime scene video far beyond what has been released as well.

So we are still in waiting mode about DN.

We know that DNs voiceprint must be subject of intense analysis from LE experts.
Hopefully they will be able to rule in or rule out if they have more audio.

I also agree and if they could rule him out based on the voice heard on the crime scene video they would have long ago done so. Yet, they still have not ruled him out. I have no doubt since he has been locked up in CO LE has recorded his voice. I feel LE may have him speaking on the crime scene video far beyond what has been released as well.

So we are still in waiting mode about DN.
I'm sure. But that doesn't help the public to see if they recognize that voice in someone else they know.

I'm sure. But that doesn't help the public to see if they recognize that voice in someone else they know.

That is true. However in the end it will be up to the voice experts to determine if the voice recordings match DN or does not.

One of the interviewers from the long KN youtube video interview posted a phone conversation with DN last night. I don't know how to approach this to get Mod approval to see if we can link/discuss for the voice? Flag my own post?

ETA: I flagged my post. (I hope that's OK, I've never had to reach a mod before.)

Did you get the ok yet?

Could be his voice. LE will need more than voice expert for a conviction.
People hear different things.

Oh wow. Very well could be BG.

I know the drugs must be out of his system. But the way he slurs or drags some words ... sounds like how BG says "down" imho.

No, I haven't heard anything privately anyway.

Did you get the ok yet?

One of the interviewers from the long KN youtube video interview posted a phone conversation with DN last night. I don't know how to approach this to get Mod approval to see if we can link/discuss for the voice? Flag my own post?

ETA: I flagged my post. (I hope that's OK, I've never had to reach a mod before.)

It's neither here nor there because those sounds aren't in the "down the hill", but it sounds like he has a lateral lisp.

Bringing this forward for Shiressleuth. I tried a little while ago to see if anything has changed on the docket because changes occur so frequently, but I can't access their site. I get a Secure Connection Failed error.

Latest Docket after this afternoon's events. Temp RO hearing to Permanent RO Hearing.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members