IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlett12 I'm very interested in your take on these questions!

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?
3. what age range do you believe he is?
4. Homeless or not?
5. Planned attack or spontaneous?
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here! But I would love to hear other members answers to your questions. Here's what I think:

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Non local. Travels often.
3. what age range do you believe he is? 50-55
4. Homeless or not? No. Employed.
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? He is always ready....see "tool belt"
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here! But I would love to hear other members answers to your questions. Here's what I think:

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Non local. Travels often.

I'm glad to keep this going but I didn't make the original poll;) I think it was started by Foxbluff but going from memory!

I️ have been following (often quietly) from the beginning and hope it’s okay to participate in the survey as at the time I️ didn’t feel I️ had enough info to answer the questions.

1. Bridge guy: serial killer or no? Undecided...if not now, will be. Per Jim C. (retired FBI BAU) the BAU consider some as serial killers even after just two murders based on the behavior. This murder (what we know about it) suggests to me the behavior of someone who is a serial killer even if they have not hit the numbers yet.
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Semi local - or lived in the area at one time. Even if he is not local now at some point he was. He knew the area.
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35-45
4. Homeless or not? Not homeless.
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned, but opportunistic (no planned victims)
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (?) Lone.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes, if not serial offender
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Transient. Likely quite familiar with many places. Could move where the work is seasonally.
3. what age range do you believe he is? 28-36
4. Homeless or not? Has a place he routinely stays as he moves for work.
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Both. He carries a "kill kit" and is well organized.
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone wolf

JMO

I'm glad to keep this going but I didn't make the original poll;) I think it was started by Foxbluff but going from memory!

Yes, Foxbluff posted it on this thread, post #273, but BoggLed in Ohio actually started it near the end of the previous thread. If Cora wants to read more survey responses she can check upstream and the previous thread.
HTH!

Edit: BoggLed’s post was thread #72, post #828.

Unfortunately, the first page is blank, please scroll. I am not sure why.

Also, note these were detectives, they were already on to DN.

http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Carroll-County-prosecutor-decides-to-step-down-456775203.html
Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives is stepping down. He's prepared to leave before charges are filed in two very high-profile cases.

Then there have been tough times, most notably this last year. Four sisters were killed in the Flora house fire last November and Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered in February.

He wants people to know several investigators continue to work on the two cases every day.

"No one has given up, no one has given up hope and there are always good developments, but I can say this--there are no charges imminent, nothing is going to happen in the near real future, unless something breaks," said Ives.

He said if charges had already been filed, he most likely would not resign and try to see them through. He said whoever replaces him should have that same opportunity. He is more than willing to offer any help .

http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Carroll-County-prosecutor-decides-to-step-down-456775203.html
Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives is stepping down. He's prepared to leave before charges are filed in two very high-profile cases.

Then there have been tough times, most notably this last year. Four sisters were killed in the Flora house fire last November and Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered in February.

He wants people to know several investigators continue to work on the two cases every day.

"No one has given up, no one has given up hope and there are always good developments, but I can say this--there are no charges imminent, nothing is going to happen in the near real future, unless something breaks," said Ives.

He said if charges had already been filed, he most likely would not resign and try to see them through. He said whoever replaces him should have that same opportunity. He is more than willing to offer any help .

Well, bah humbug. How old is the Prosecutor Ives? Has he served in the capacity for a lengthy amount of time? This is unparalleled news to learn.

The State Fire Marshall was fired relieved of his duty due to erroneous inspections and handling of the Flora fire investigation.

I'll hazard a guess with these Angry Eyes.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes. Three or more killings qualifies to be labeled as a SK.

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Local; especially, to Carroll Co. and Delhi, in particular. A bit farther away currently.

3. what age range do you believe he is? Is this a trick question? More than one is involved, although BG is approaching 40 yo.

4. Homeless or not? Not currently. Lives with a Lady SO. Mooch. Leech. Parasite. Not currently employed. However, excavation experience.

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? BG is highly skilled in the art of entrapment. Not a drug abuser. Keeps mind focused. Would kill for a shiny new firearm. No money required.

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? More than one is involved in the double homicide.

Wow...that says a lot, I️ think. He is stepping down at the end of the year and doesn’t anticipate charges before then...maybe this closes the case of DN being BG, for real.

Wow...that says a lot, I️ think. He is stepping down at the end of the year and doesn’t anticipate charges before then...maybe this closes the case of DN being BG, for real.

It certainly means we are not going to see any charges this side of Christmas by the sounds of it. Very depressing for the families knowing that.

I think he is 60 and has been in the job more than 10 years so perhaps it is time for him to go. Not being able to charge the persons responsible for 6 child murders in his county in the last 12 months is certainly not a good record to have IMO.

Well, poop. That's a petty definitive statement, and to me confirms there next to no evidence in this case. How can that be? LE incompetence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, poop. That's a petty definitive statement, and to me confirms there next to no evidence in this case. How can that be? LE incompetence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hundreds of POI's outnumbering LE AFAICS if we can believe what we are told . And I am not sure we can. Maybe they want to let BG think he has got away with it.
Maybe they want to put pressure on someone who knows him to cave in and give him up.
Who knows what game they are up to here.
Maybe "several investigators" are not enough to solve the murders of 6 children?

I assume there are some pretty elite investigators working on the Delphi case. As a side note, I found it really interesting that a Plainfield LE, announcing the arrest of a cyberstalker, put a shout-out to Delphi. That made me wonder if there is a cyber connection or was it just Delphi was on his mind for whatever reason?

When cyber stalker Brian Kil was caught, Chief Krieger of Plainfield (IN) Police Dept., said: " I just want to tell the people of Delphi that their case, too, will be solved with these gentlemen, their agencies behind them. You can see that they just don't ever give up." (26 mm)

http://fox59.com/2017/08/06/attorney-to-announce-federal-charges-in-plainfield-cyber-threats-case/

Well, there we have it. Nothing on DN, I think it's sad to hear they foresee nothing happening with anyone they have looked into.

I️ have been following (often quietly) from the beginning and hope it’s okay to participate in the survey as at the time I️ didn’t feel I️ had enough info to answer the questions.

1. Bridge guy: serial killer or no? Undecided...if not now, will be. Per Jim C. (retired FBI BAU) the BAU consider some as serial killers even after just two murders based on the behavior. This murder (what we know about it) suggests to me the behavior of someone who is a serial killer even if they have not hit the numbers yet.
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Semi local - or lived in the area at one time. Even if he is not local now at some point he was. He knew the area.
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35-45
4. Homeless or not? Not homeless.
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned, but opportunistic (no planned victims)
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (?) Lone.

It's always ok, don't feel you have to ask. Nobody has enough information either on this devastating case to truly answer. That's ok too.

I assume there are some pretty elite investigators working on the Delphi case. As a side note, I found it really interesting that a Plainfield LE, announcing the arrest of a cyberstalker, put a shout-out to Delphi. That made me wonder if there is a cyber connection or was it just Delphi was on his mind for whatever reason?

When cyber stalker Brian Kil was caught, Chief Krieger of Plainfield (IN) Police Dept., said: " I just want to tell the people of Delphi that their case, too, will be solved with these gentlemen, their agencies behind them. You can see that they just don't ever give up." (26 mm)

http://fox59.com/2017/08/06/attorney-to-announce-federal-charges-in-plainfield-cyber-threats-case/
Interesting. I've thought there is a cyber link from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting. I've thought there is a cyber link from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A lot of people dismissed the idea because they thought that the killer would have been caught pretty quickly. However, the Brian Kil case began in Dec of 2015 and Buster Hernandex, aka Brian Kil, was finally caught three months ago. He was good at what he did and he's a disgusting human being. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member