IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time seeing DN being able to carry out this crime without being immediately linked to it. Stealth does not seem to be his MO.

Right. But so much fits I can't stop feeling it is him.

think about it,

you're the kind of person that stews over stuff..people are trying to help you but you're not getting what you want , which is total control, status as family, even though this is not your family, you want the sympathy they have for you to cloud their good judgement so you can take and take..but now they are asking questions, perhaps they are interfering with things, things like your wife and kids, ( which are really just things to you , things that get welfare money and benefits)

so you're stewing, your'e in a mood...you go out to your benefactor's driveway and damage what is at least a 20-30 thousand dollar vehicle...you just take that key and get what you perceive is due you...vindictive satisfaction.

put yourself through the mental process that would take you to do something like this...think of where you would be in this thought proscess before you would shut it down and put those keys away. MOO

Wasn't it right after the artists rendition that LE went looking for DN? I think he was on their radar for the murders at this point. I'll bet LE showed a picture of him to the witness and she thought it was him.

For those who say he would get caught, cause he's a lousy criminal.

well...he did get caught. He's caught now if he did it.

I have been following this case and this thread but haven't posted on it before.

I just wanted to add to the Amish jacket theory a bit. Traditionally, Amish men wear beards or facial hair of some sort. I don't think they do if they aren't married though, I think unmarried can/do shave.
There are more "modern" Amish peoples and of course Mennonite, Hutterite and Quaker -all of which have similar traditions and dress. I am not sure on different variations in the area, but I am boldly assuming that if you have Amish (which I feel lives the most secluded/extreme) that you would also have one or two of the groups that embraces the modern world more.

Anyway, going to this case, I doubt that an Amish person would have donated this jacket to a good will etc. *Most* of these groups wear their clothes until they can't be worn anymore, and then will reuse them as work clothes, rags or make them into quilts etc. Very little waste, high quality items that tend to be on the more pricey side for longevity.

If they were to donate it's more likely they would donate something like that to another male in their own community and not to a charity. They do donate to charity and such, but not things they can use or reuse, traditionally speaking.

Which, IMO, means that if this was a jacket that is mostly available to the local Amish community, it is likely that it was an Amish man (or someone who they work with regularly) on the bridge wearing it.

Not to say it's impossible that anyone else would have this jacket, or that it's even an Amish jacket. But, if it is, it could be an Amish person who is pictured, the jacket may have been stolen from a work site, or it could have been a gift to someone from within the community.

Where I am located, the Mennonite and Hutterite churches are actually the ones who do the MOST prison outreach and often have homeless guests who are seeking to change their ways, they also often have home church where people who are out of jail are more than welcome. If this is DN, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he had spoken to the Amish community, looked for work, maybe did work for a few days and was given a jacket as he wasn't adequately dressed etc. We do NOT have a local Amish community that I am aware of, but many of my Mennonite friends have either married into it, or married out of it. They are also very private and unless they had proof or extreme suspicion, I don't think they would come forward and say anything bad about someone. Generally speaking, they would rather pray that the person do the right thing.

Again ALL of this is just my opinion based on my own observations in my area. I would hope that if there is an Amish community close by that LE would have looked at them the way they would anybody else.

MOO

think about it,

you're the kind of person that stews over stuff..people are trying to help you but you're not getting what you want , which is total control, status as family, even though this is not your family, you want the sympathy they have for you to cloud their good judgement so you can take and take..but now they are asking questions, perhaps they are interfering with things, things like your wife and kids, ( which are really just things to you , things that get welfare money and benefits)

so you're stewing, your'e in a mood...you go out to your benefactor's driveway and damage what is at least a 20-30 thousand dollar vehicle...you just take that key and get what you perceive is due you...vindictive satisfaction.

put yourself through the mental process that would take you to do something like this...think of where you would be in this thought proscess before you would shut it down and put those keys away. MOO

No trouble believing that he was responsible for some of the crimes that he's been accused of and charged with. Still don't think he's BG.

For any attorney's on the thread, I am very curious about something.

What are the legal ramifications of accusing someone in print of a murder when they have not been named a suspect?

Or does freedom of speech allow us to name someone a murderer when LE has not?

I'm gathering based on my alert to the Carroll County Sheriff's Office and subsequent reply that recording someone and posting that person's voice to the internet isn't a good idea since the video I questioned has been removed.

Not an attorney nor do I play one on Websleuths - ISP addressed this very issue back in July which is specifically the reason IMO that we are not allowed to post any side -by-side comparisons;

Indiana State Police to Facebook users: Stop 'armchair sleuthing' on Delphi murders

<snip>
Indiana State Police are urging users of the social media platform to stop posting pictures of men alongside the composite sketch of the Delphi murder suspect.
They specifically mentioned defamation and libel.
<snip>
Bursten on Wednesday cited a growing problem of "armchair sleuthing" by people who have combed websites to find mugshots of random men who resemble the sketch. Some people post their dubious detective work on Facebook, he said.

"A person that does that may open themselves up to some civil liability," Bursten said. "They will have to suffer the consequences of their own stupidity."

People might find themselves on the wrong end of a defamation or libel lawsuit.

"They are placing themselves in legal jeopardy, and they are doing absolutely nothing to help the investigation," he said.

It would appear by the article that legitimate tips directed at the police is classified differently.

W totally know that he did this stuff, my point was more an exercise in understanding, lack of control, evil judgement, and cunning sneakiness.. even though he was recorded.. perhaps he didn't care if he was recorded? he was sending his message..leaving his mark.

people try to be good and help those in need. you hate to see them have a bad experience.

so then you don't get the satisfaction you were hoping for..so next? maybe you go for the shock on their faces when they discover their poor murdered pigs, twisted, bloodied and destroyed.

probably with a hatchet..

this is controlling through fear and intimidation..still don't think it's him?

yes I would revisit those childhood killings that happened in his own home.

MOO

Wasn't it right after the artists rendition that LE went looking for DN? I think he was on their radar for the murders at this point. I'll bet LE showed a picture of him to the witness and she thought it was him.

I've been looking for the Johnson County warrant but can't find it. Does any one have a link handy? I believe that's the document where it notes when LE started looking for DN. I want to say they started looking in May at the hotel, revisited a few times, couldn't locate him, and their July visit is when they learned DN had moved out back in May. (May 12 is what I want to say but I'm going from memory). On 7/17 the sketch was released and 7/18 Johnson Co put the warrant out.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ons-be-connected-to-the-delphi-murders?page=2

this is controlling through fear and intimidation..still don't think it's him?

MOO

No, I honestly do not. I work off of hard evidence. He was not charged with slaughtering those pigs so, to me, that would be hearsay. Even if he is responsible for TW's death (which could be likely), TW was shot, not killed with a hatchet. I've yet to see any hard evidence linking DN to Delphi or to the girls. Dots have been connected that I just do not see; I think those same dots could be connected with many different people. If given a POI (within reason) I think people are always going to be able to find some kind of circumstantial trail. I saw it with RL and I've seen it with dozens of others off of WS (people we are not allowed to discuss).

This is going to have to be one of those things where some of think it's him and some of us don't. And that's okay.

Right. But so much fits I can't stop feeling it is him.

Delphi has a very high percentage of RSOs due to Indiana Packers. So they must have gone to that first.

A full Indiana RSO database sort would have included all that matched BG's probable height, weight and race and should have resulted in his name being on the list.

LE had no sketch until July -- probably internally available in June.

If LE assigned an order into looking at each persona on the list, DN wasn't going to be anywhere near the top of the list until the sketch came out.
He was not a 'violent sex offender' in the database because: he is violent and he is a sex offender, but had not put these together for one crime he was arrested for.

Here's what else I keep thinking about. The eye witness would be able to identify if DN is BG, so LE knows what she thinks. I have not seen one single thing from LE stating that they have any reason to not think DN is BG.

This is actually a pretty good site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scarlett12 I'm very interested in your take on these questions!

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?
3. what age range do you believe he is?
4. Homeless or not?
5. Planned attack or spontaneous?
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

Scarlett12 I'm very interested in your take on these questions!

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?
3. what age range do you believe he is?
4. Homeless or not?
5. Planned attack or spontaneous?
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

I have two theories., or three
1-1 SK
2- mentally ill

2- 1-non local
2- semi local

3- 1-47ish
2- 30ish

4- 1-no
2- yes

5 - 1-yes planned
2- sorta planned

6- either. Sometimes I think 1 and 2 met and came together .. but recently after experiencing something that I cannot explain without people thinking I’m nuts ., more like #1

I have two theories., or three
1-1 SK
2- mentally ill

2- 1-non local
2- semi local

3- 1-47ish
2- 30ish

4- 1-no
2- yes

5 - 1-yes planned
2- sorta planned

6- either. Sometimes I think 1 and 2 met and came together .. but recently after experiencing something that I cannot explain without people thinking I&#8217;m nuts ., more like #1

Are you permitted to discuss or is it against WS TOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva