IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time to find it for me. Wouldn't you know...now my iPad is deciding to not open it. Patience. Thanks again.
ETA: The clip was too short for me to form an impression of the guy.

It took me forever but back then I grabbed screen shots {which I don't think I can post} and he looks an awful lot like the sketch in those screen shots. But again, JMHO.

Hi Hatfield, I remember you from the JA case.

If LE has many persons of interest, along with all the possibilities you mentioned, what a mess! It could be anyone out there.

I had hoped that with good detective work, evidence had been presented to the prosecutor by now. With the prosecutor resigning and making the comment that no charges are likely soon, i have to wonder what his reason for resigning is. And could it be he just isn’t up to prosecuting murders of six young children in Carroll County?

LE knows the COD and I believe it was strangulation or possibly a knife or hatchet. As for motive, a SK needs no motive. If it was DN, I would say it was rage and opportunity. Those poor little girls!

Hello Love Never Fails.
Yea I was hoping LE would eventually release more of the video or something more for us to go on. Its been a very disappointing case because the perp has not been identified yet. And the news about the prosecuter resigning pretty much tells us they are not going to charge anyone anytime soon. Which is really sad.

Thanks for searching and sharing. I think you are right, this man carries the same posture as BG and appears to be very similarly built.

I expect with a case like this, that the person involved would be one who gets some sort of twisted pleasure in seeing the grieving and fear and pain, maybe even more than they did during the actual act, and would therefore go to where the media is and try and be a part of the community. Inserting themselves into the investigation to not only throw people off their trail, but to hopefully get any info about the case that may not be widely available.

My concern now for the last while has been if BG is really enjoying this attention, will it keep him satisfied until he can be caught, or will people stop talking and the media slow down to a point that he "has to" act again in order to get the fear and attention rolling again?

JMO

I agree with you...which is really sad. I wish they would find him already and prosecute him.

I live on the west coast, in dry weather (for the most part), not around snow in the winter. So, I was wondering about the appearance of homeless people in colder areas. Out here, many homeless get a certain leathery look to their skin from being outdoors and in the elements so much. I'm wondering if in colder parts the same appearance happens. One of the reasons I can't say that BG is homeless is because I'm not seeing that leathery look about his skin. I'm also not seeing that leathery look on DN nor KN. But maybe that doesn't happen in the colder weather?

I had trouble finding it before~~so I saved it in my favorites. I have a folder just for sleuthing...LOL...and gosh I really need to clean that out....LOL

Here you go. He starts walking past at about the 1 minute mark.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

I remember this! Unfortunately, the video won’t load for me now, but I did watch it on WS when it was originally posted here, so thank you BigCityAccountant for the repost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to find out "what" happened at the Nov. 6th court hearing for the "felon having weapons illegally" charge in Teller County? I know there is a court date on Nov. 29th says Teller County "Plea Hearing", wondering if this is for those charges; and on the same day we have El Paso County charges for Menacing.

:dunno:

If anyone knows for sure - TIA! :wave:

Hello Love Never Fails.
Yea I was hoping LE would eventually release more of the video or something more for us to go on. Its been a very disappointing case because the perp has not been identified yet. And the news about the prosecuter resigning pretty much tells us they are not going to charge anyone anytime soon. Which is really sad.
We have to remember the prosecutor was also talking about the Flora murders when he said no charges imminent so he seems to be equating the two cases which I do not think is helpful really. They have no POI's at all in the Flora case AFAIK, yet hundreds in the Delphi case, with DN the only one named ATM.

Eta "no charges imminent, nothing is going to happen in the real near future unless something breaks"

What this really means is " nothing is going to happen unless something happens"

I tried to find out "what" happened at the Nov. 6th court hearing for the "felon having weapons illegally" charge in Teller County? I know there is a court date on Nov. 29th says Teller County "Plea Hearing", wondering if this is for those charges; and on the same day we have El Paso County charges for Menacing.

I think Kizzy suggested that as they were both due to be heard in the same court room according to the docket.

Yes, the docket remains unchanged for the 11/29 11:00 a.m.hearings. Still don't know if it's an error or this is actually how it will be heard. It would seem highly unusual to hear a case from one county in a different county, let alone combine them to same day same time, but that's just MOO. He has 3 cases for El Paso Co and 1 case for Teller Co all being heard in the same El Paso Co courtroom 11/29 11:00 a.m.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm#results
I think Kizzy suggested that as they were both due to be heard in the same court room according to the docket.

Hello Love Never Fails.
I have believed DN is the killer. But I always believed BG is a serial killer which made me think DN has killed before and not been caught. Hate thinking that about someone who is not convicted. He sure has chosen a lousy life, even considering all he has been through. You grow up and choose.
Life is a choice. Maybe I am all wrong.
Maybe it is true the prosecutor is getting out of the way so the next PA can build the case.

http://wishtv.com/2017/11/11/carroll-county-prosecutor-to-retire-amidst-high-profile-investigations/

"...Don't misunderstand me," Ives said. "I might receive a call in an hour that says we really have something now, but that is not going on at the moment."

"...If we had evidence to file charges in either one of these cases, I would rescind my resignation and make a fool out of myself," he said. But I would do that because I would want to be there from start to finish."

These statements are from a different article, linked above.

Not to be redundant, but I believe they are an even stronger assertion that LE does not​ have the hard evidence on DN.

That doesn't mean DN isn't the perp, but imo, Ives is clearly stating LE does not have the evidence to prove it.

I've always wondered if LE was just protecting the investigation. Getting their legal ducks in a row, but now, I don't believe there are any ducks...

Sad. If he did kill the girls, we may never know...

JMO

http://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Carroll-County-prosecutor-decides-to-step-down-456775203.html
Carroll County Prosecutor Rob Ives is stepping down. He's prepared to leave before charges are filed in two very high-profile cases.

Then there have been tough times, most notably this last year. Four sisters were killed in the Flora house fire last November and Abby Williams and Libby German were murdered in February.

He wants people to know several investigators continue to work on the two cases every day.

"No one has given up, no one has given up hope and there are always good developments, but I can say this--there are no charges imminent, nothing is going to happen in the near real future, unless something breaks," said Ives.

He said if charges had already been filed, he most likely would not resign and try to see them through. He said whoever replaces him should have that same opportunity. He is more than willing to offer any help .

Just to share again.

Nothing is planned or happening anytime soon unless there is a BREAK in the case. That is stating they have nothing and no one.

It's clear they are not retiring to make way for a new attorney when it's said that they wouldn't resign if it was the situation.

As as much as we wish they caught the perp, we all do, we cannot alter information to suit our narratives we invent.

I wish they they had the guy, I'm worried and pissed they haven't. I have an extremely beautiful young daughter I need to protect and it's not a freaking game.

So sad. LE, it would appear, do not have the evidence it takes to identify who murdered the girls. Sadly, IMO this case will go unsolved. I really hate to say that, but unfortunately it is the opinion I have come to.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you. I still hope though that further evidence will surface at a later date. Just hope it doesn't come at the expense of more lives...

( So sorry. I tried to include your quote in my last post but it wouldn't work correctly. )

Just to share again.

Nothing is planned or happening anytime soon unless there is a BREAK in the case. That is stating they have nothing and no one.

It's clear they are not retiring to make way for a new attorney when it's said that they wouldn't resign if it was the situation.

As as much as we wish they caught the perp, we all do, we cannot alter information to suit our narratives we invent.

I wish they they had the guy, I'm worried and pissed they haven't. I have an extremely beautiful young daughter I need to protect and it's not a freaking game.
I agree with you. I want the killer to be brought to justice but I want it to be the right person. At this point, everything points to LE not having the right person and forcing information to fit our own narrative isn't helpful. I think it stems from everyone wanting Libby and Abby's families to have answers and for the whole Delphi community to begin to feel safe again knowing the killer is behind bars. If we try to force a narrative that doesn't fit to meet those needs, at the end of the day the real killer is still out there and justice still has not been served. MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

http://wishtv.com/2017/11/11/carroll-county-prosecutor-to-retire-amidst-high-profile-investigations/

"...Don't misunderstand me," Ives said. "I might receive a call in an hour that says we really have something now, but that is not going on at the moment."

"...If we had evidence to file charges in either one of these cases, I would rescind my resignation and make a fool out of myself," he said. But I would do that because I would want to be there from start to finish."

These statements are from a different article, linked above.

Not to be redundant, but I believe they are an even stronger assertion that LE does not​ have the hard evidence on DN.

That doesn't mean DN isn't the perp, but imo, Ives is clearly stating LE does not have the evidence to prove it.

I've always wondered if LE was just protecting the investigation. Getting their legal ducks in a row, but now, I don't believe there are any ducks...

Sad. If he did kill the girls, we may never know...

JMO

I agree with this post.

Maybe he is talking? I'm hoping he's singing to somebody. We can hope right?

I have a question for you long-time sleuthers: Is it common for LE to seal all records, like Ives has done with Delphi (did he seal the Flora records, too?)?

Protecting the integrity of the case, as well as guarding against false confessions, has been brought up so many times... I decided to do some research a few months ago on false confessions. There haven't been that many; it seems that the majority of them were due to police tactics and the installation of cameras during interrogations mostly put an end to that.

So, what other reasons would cause someone to falsely confess in a double homicide? Someone protecting someone? Someone intimidating someone into falsely confessing? What else?

Has anyone researched the Flora murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste