IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!

BBM - So glad to see that you and Shire are both watching for info on TW and Micah Lambert. I'm still stunned that LE called the search for ML off after only one week. I've had my fingers crossed that a hunter will find her.

I wonder if they will find this missing young woman's body, and will she be partially covered with leaves? will she have been shot with a long gun or killed with a hatchet.? .. was anything missing from her car, money etc?

They are going to sit on DN hard until they find her.

something is just not right that within less than miles of DN's known whereabouts a young 21 year old woman is disappeared and an innocent cyclist is murdered in cold blood. all within days of this lunatic wielding his hatchet all over the place.

wonder where DN was the day Micah vanished.

it is weird they stopped looking for her. right?

this man has a deep negative vibration..I wonder what the FBI are thinking about DN.

MOO

Micah?

:lookingitup:

"DIVIDE, Colo. (KKTV) -*Authorities are hoping for the public's help in locating 39-year-old Micah Lambert.

Lambert was reported missing to the Colorado Springs Police Department on Sept. 24 and was last seen at a friend's house on the morning of Sept. 23.

On Monday, the Teller County Sheriff's Office said Lambert may be endangered. Friends found Lambert's vehicle abandoned in the parking lot of the Catamount Recreational area near Divide last Friday night."

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING-Womans-car-found-abandoned-near-Divide-449143373.html

CO - Micah Lambert, 39, Colorado Springs, 23 Sept 2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...icah-Lambert-39-Colorado-Springs-23-Sept-2017

Is there a thread for Tim Watkins? I can't find it...tia.

Look at the picture taken on the cell phone again. Could that brown thing around his pocket be a hatchet head or hatchet head cover? Then the arm would fit into the pocket? I checked out hatchets and covers and I think it could be.

JMO
You could be right.
At the bottom of his right arm I used to think that whitish area was his right hand but now I think his hand is going straight into his pocket where I think there is an outline of a large gun in that pocket. No need to rehash that but its just what I think it is in that pocket.

So the whitish shiny part may be something that is reflecting from whatever the brown case is holding. Could be an axe cover or maybe a construction tool bag type thing that holds many tools.

In order for the whitish area to be his hand it would be an awkward position related to his arm. So maybe the whitish area is not his hand at all.

Im convinced the BG was loaded with all kinds of things he needed to spend the night in the woods and also be a potential serial killer. He seems to have had all kinds of things on him from that photo. We may not be able to confirm what some of the items are in that photo but the photo seems to show he had stuff on him.

This is a very good post. This post made me think of one of his mugshots, he looks Amish in that one. Maybe he was living or working around Amish, trying to change his ways and wanted to blend in better.
There is an Amish presence in Owen Co which is adjacent to Morgan Co, and there's one in Howard Co which is adjacent to Carroll Co. Halfway down the page of this link is a map of where IN's Amish are located: http://www.incontext.indiana.edu/2012/nov-dec/article2.asp

Thanks for including the mugshot! I've seen so many of him I actually forgot about this one. His beard could obviously be any mans beard because men grow them for any number of reasons, but it is quite long and yet groomed. The thing that strikes me more to the Amish side is the straight cut bangs. I notice an almost bowl-cut on extremely religious men a lot, simply because it's for convenience, not vanity.

MOO

Micah?

:lookingitup:

"DIVIDE, Colo. (KKTV) -*Authorities are hoping for the public's help in locating 39-year-old Micah Lambert.

Lambert was reported missing to the Colorado Springs Police Department on Sept. 24 and was last seen at a friend's house on the morning of Sept. 23.

On Monday, the Teller County Sheriff's Office said Lambert may be endangered. Friends found Lambert's vehicle abandoned in the parking lot of the Catamount Recreational area near Divide last Friday night."

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/MISSING-Womans-car-found-abandoned-near-Divide-449143373.html

CO - Micah Lambert, 39, Colorado Springs, 23 Sept 2017
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...icah-Lambert-39-Colorado-Springs-23-Sept-2017

Kinda makes one wonder where DN was staying at that time. KN would be able to tell LE.

JMO
You could be right.
At the bottom of his right arm I used to think that whitish area was his right hand but now I think his hand is going straight into his pocket where I think there is an outline of a large gun in that pocket. No need to rehash that but its just what I think it is in that pocket.

So the whitish shiny part may be something that is reflecting from whatever the brown case is holding. Could be an axe cover or maybe a construction tool bag type thing that holds many tools.

In order for the whitish area to be his hand it would be an awkward position related to his arm. So maybe the whitish area is not his hand at all.

Im convinced the BG was loaded with all kinds of things he needed to spend the night in the woods and also be a potential serial killer. He seems to have had all kinds of things on him from that photo. We may not be able to confirm what some of the items are in that photo but the photo seems to show he had stuff on him.

Agree on everything you said right here.I too can see an outline of a gun in that pocket. As far as the reflection we think we are seeing, several hatchets have a lighter colored steel edge on them. So I think that might be what we're seeing, plus the sun possibly hitting it.

Imo the PA is almost certainly retiring for whatever reasons he expressed, but a part of me is wondering if he had been encouraged to retire. I'm really grasping at straws now...

O/T - Thanks, Cath.

Realistically, I feel that there is no hurry to charge a man with 2 murders or even one without building a case completely beforehand if possible. It is, in fact possible because DN is in jail and not going anywhere.
I would want to line up every part of the prosecution's case before it is even taken to the Grand Jury. I think it's likely that CO is thinking the same ,thing re TW.
Since we heard about the retirement my feeling was immediately that he wants, needs to retire for whatever reason but realistically a trial can take 2 to 4 years. 2 Murders ( best case) min 2 years each.
I think getting out of the way now and then consulting during a trial is his best scenario. It gives someone new time to be on top of the case building part.
This is all JMO IF DN is an actual suspect and if he is I see no reason to tell the general public until he is charged.
I'm just not sold on the suspect being DN. If that's the case nothing is truly happening and it's a good time to retire.

::cow:

The thing with dealing with DN is that he knows the system, also he's excommunicated military so he knows the psychology
of captor prisoner relationships on some level. So he's not cowed by this, he may hate it and be hateful angry and resentful but he won't talk...I don't think he will even give it up to benefit his own children.

I think the FBI would say that he would need to break or be faced with the most unpleasant outcome in order to confess.

If they can't break him in an interview, long periods of time with out any of his needs or wants being addressed could maybe
bring some results, putting him maybe in a really nasty jail and letting him rot.

he knows jail like the back of his hand. he knows cops, tactics, rules and procedure. he's a pro.

I'm sure he can be quite clever when he wants. wonder if he gets mad mad when he sees women out and about having their own money and priviliged lives, being better than him. I think this makes him angry and he hates women and wants to damage them and defile them, to frighten and control them by mastrubating and confronting them in shocking places like restrooms and nature trails.

In many cases the offender is making an impression that lasts a lifetime, taking and destroying innocence against a person's will. This is not a minor offense, this is an act of violence on the mind.

we need someone to start talking.

MOO

So now ...... nothing. It seems LE is in wait mode for something to land in their lap. Unless Abby and Libby's killer strikes again and is caught red-handed, I don't see any significant movement. This makes me sad.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, this is far too common. There are probably thousands of cases out there that have a great set of evidence but not enough to charge someone, or even narrow down the list of suspects. Jerry Michael Williams is one. Lots of evidence, pretty good idea of who did it, but not enough for an arrest. Brittanee Drexel's case really SHOULD be solvable, and I feel like it's on the cusp, but they don't have the pieces yet. There are many cases that are similar to the Delphi case (1 or 2 teenage girl(s) goes for walk in woods, winds up dead or missing, etc) that don't get the national attention that this one did and they remain unsolved. In my many years of experience of writing about these cases, unless an arrest is made right away, it is not unusual for years to go by with little to no action. In my own town, we had a beautiful teenage girl go missing. We all know she's dead, we're all pretty sure of what happened and who did it, but here we are-5 years later-and the investigation is at a standstill.

It IS sad.

I'm sure he can be quite clever when he wants. wonder if he gets mad mad when he sees women out and about having their own money and priviliged lives, being better than him. I think this makes him angry and he hates women and wants to damage them and defile them, to frighten and control them by mastrubating and confronting them in shocking places like restrooms and nature trails.

In many cases the offender is making an impression that lasts a lifetime, taking and destroying innocence against a person's will. This is not a minor offense, this is an act of violence on the mind.

we need someone to start talking.

MOO

Logged in just to tell you how spot-on your explanation of the motivation of a sexual predator is! I always find it distressing when people minimize and discount the violence DN has already been arrested for. A thousand thanks!

Well no, I disagree because if he is found innocent of being in possession of the weapon, it could not have been him that actually killed TW, as it was in KN's possession. (Assuming a ballistics match that is).

I remember that she said it was locked in the trunk, but from the pics we know the trunk was tied shut. I tail light was broken..... from a hatchet? :)

The Delphi community needs to feel secure again. IMO, there would need to be an arrest of the murder(s) in order for the community to start healing I doubt it will ever be as before these murders.

IMO, LE would gladly announce the suspect is under arrest, in custody, etc to help allievate the fears of the community.

IMO, DN is NOT the suspect...

I am shocked today after reading.
It's scary how easy it is for people to make a POI into a straight out serial killer. So many different crimes and murders that people have linked DN to in the last 24 hours based on where he MIGHT have been is honestly mind-blowing.
I do feel whoever BG is, is likely a serial killer. But, I just find it shocking that a man who hasn't been charged (no matter how well he fits the profile), has basically been accused of a half dozen murders. If that does happen to be the case then good job for picking that up, but at least for me, its really distracting to have this thread turn into a "what COULD DN have done and where?" forum :(

Sorry had to vent

JMO

I am shocked today after reading.
It's scary how easy it is for people to make a POI into a straight out serial killer. So many different crimes and murders that people have linked DN to in the last 24 hours based on where he MIGHT have been is honestly mind-blowing.
I do feel whoever BG is, is likely a serial killer. But, I just find it shocking that a man who hasn't been charged (no matter how well he fits the profile), has basically been accused of a half dozen murders based. If that does happen to be the case then good job for picking that up, but at least for me, its really distracting to have this thread turn into a "what COULD DN have done and where?" forum :(

Sorry had to vent

JMO

It's ok. We all get to that point sometimes. :gaah:
But, in response to your post, I think that when we have unresolved murders, with no rhyme nor reason we can sink our teeth into, and someone fits at least the possibility of being involved in the murders, we want to see what all fits, if anything. I think that DN being a wild and crazy kind of guy, sex offender, wife beater, living all over the place, etc. just lends itself to him being thought about.

LE must clear him NOW if he is innocent, why haven't they? There lies the $64? They wanted all the armchair, internet sleuths to stop accusing people this past July, so here is a prime example so the question is WHY has there not been a presser to say that DN is NOT a suspect or a POI???

It's ok. We all get to that point sometimes. :gaah:
But, in response to your post, I think that when we have unresolved murders, with no rhyme nor reason we can sink our teeth into, and someone fits at least the possibility of being involved in the murders, we want to see what all fits, if anything. I think that DN being a wild and crazy kind of guy, sex offender, wife beater, living all over the place, etc. just lends itself to him being thought about.

I definitely understand why it happens. Just had to vent, LOL! It's frustrating in a new case that seems to have no new news, never mind on one with two young victims and audio and photos! I really understand the speculation. Unfortunately, if DN can be tied to a murder and arrested for it someplace else, it still won't put any finality to this case. Not unless for SOME reason they are able to say on record in a court room that they have a ton of reason to believe he is also guilty in Delphi but they are unable to prosecute based on a small technicality. For an example, a person who has been accused of rape several times and is never convicted and then finally does get a charge, they will do what they can to bring forward those old cases to show a pattern and try to prove guilt despite not being able to bring charges or convict on those other cases. IYKWIM

JMO

If LE truly doesn't have someone in their crosshairs, maybe more information needs to be released? More audio etc.

I obviously have no idea what they have but... I'm sure its been considered. Maybe the risk isn't worth the reward.

False confessions can be tough. Even in the case of people you truly think are guilty. Not including the nuts that walk in off of the street. I've been a part of and led interrogations that resulted in a false confession and you start to question yourself as to what the truth really is. Maybe the evidence in this case is such that releasing ANYTHING else may cause a problem. Confession wise.

All my opinion.

Cheers!

I definitely understand why it happens. Just had to vent, LOL! It's frustrating in a new case that seems to have no new news, never mind on one with two young victims and audio and photos! I really understand the speculation. Unfortunately, if DN can be tied to a murder and arrested for it someplace else, it still won't put any finality to this case. Not unless for SOME reason they are able to say on record in a court room that they have a ton of reason to believe he is also guilty in Delphi but they are unable to prosecute based on a small technicality. For an example, a person who has been accused of rape several times and is never convicted and then finally does get a charge, they will do what they can to bring forward those old cases to show a pattern and try to prove guilt despite not being able to bring charges or convict on those other cases. IYKWIM

JMO

Yes. Sure do!

If LE truly doesn't have someone in their crosshairs, maybe more information needs to be released? More audio etc.

I obviously have no idea what they have but... I'm sure its been considered. Maybe the risk isn't worth the reward.

False confessions can be tough. Even in the case of people you truly think are guilty. Not including the nuts that walk in off of the street. I've been a part of and led interrogations that resulted in a false confession and you start to question yourself as to what the truth really is. Maybe the evidence in this case is such that releasing ANYTHING else may cause a problem. Confession wise.

All my opinion.

Cheers!

or tattle tales!

Looking at the pictures again today....

Could the white thing in the BG picture be a white scarf? We know it was still rather cold to be out in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste