Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pictures again today....

Could the white thing in the BG picture be a white scarf? We know it was still rather cold to be out in the woods.

I think it was yesterday (all the days run together sometimes), that someone said they had tried to put a plastic grocery bag in and see if they could replicate how that looked. Now that you mention a scarf it popped in with wondering if that person had placed anything IN the bag before testing this theory. If BG had a small kill kit in his fanny pack, maybe he had a clean up kit in his plastic bag? Thinking out loud...

AS for a scarf, I am in Canada and a warm scarf is usually quite wide, this looks thin more like rope or a bag handle, a fashion scarf may be similar to that, or a white fashion belt of some sort, but it would be odd for a male to be carrying as he goes for a hike.

ALL JMO

LE must clear him NOW if he is innocent, why haven't they? There lies the $64? They wanted all the armchair, internet sleuths to stop accusing people this past July, so here is a prime example so the question is WHY has there not been a presser to say that DN is NOT a suspect or a POI???
Because they're building a case and waiting for the results of the Co charges IMO.

And they also didn't want us to know the cause of death. Because a hatchet is an unusual weapon for a murderer. And a hatchet shield could sure resemble a fanny pack! I've looked at several hatchet shields. I really think that is what we are looking at in the picture.
. I say Google: Canvas Axe Covers and u will see it! Makes sense too cuz canvas is cheaper for man without funds. I have always thought, too, must be hatchet wounds or marking that caused CO to call IN LE. What else wld be so unique?

I think it was yesterday (all the days run together sometimes), that someone said they had tried to put a plastic grocery bag in and see if they could replicate how that looked. Now that you mention a scarf it popped in with wondering if that person had placed anything IN the bag before testing this theory. If BG had a small kill kit in his fanny pack, maybe he had a clean up kit in his plastic bag? Thinking out loud...

AS for a scarf, I am in Canada and a warm scarf is usually quite wide, this looks thin more like rope or a bag handle, a fashion scarf may be similar to that, or a white fashion belt of some sort, but it would be odd for a male to be carrying as he goes for a hike.

ALL JMO

I agree that the white thing near his neck looks thinner and I have always felt it could have been these zip tie cuffs that LE use. If the BG had an abduction kit with him then zip ties like these would be something he may likely have with him.

https://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/tudidorepof1.html

Logged in just to tell you how spot-on your explanation of the motivation of a sexual predator is! I always find it distressing when people minimize and discount the violence DN has already been arrested for. A thousand thanks!
Where have people discounted this losers actions he has been guilty of? I truly have been reading the opposite that needs cleared up we are not that kind of forum as posters in general.

Thanks for the link to the photos. And notice how some of the axe holsters and sheaths leave the top end of the axe exposed which could be what is reflecting in the light.
Yes and also how due to the weight of the axe head, the axe handle lays towards the back of the leg out of sight in a front shot, similar to the stills of BG.

Well no, I disagree because if he is found innocent of being in possession of the weapon, it could not have been him that actually killed TW, as it was in KN's possession. (Assuming a ballistics match that is).

TW went missing and was presumed to be murdered on September 17. DN was arrested on September 25. Even if he is found not guilty of the possession charges on September 25, what does that have to do with what he did or didn't do on September 17. I don't understand your logic. Please explain it to me. TY

Is there a way you could get blood and dna off of a hatchet? Could you put it in an acid solution to remove evidence for example? Just wondering if it could be determined a person was murdered with a hatchet but because it had been thoroughly cleaned it could not be tied to a suspect’s own one.

I had to log in to tell you how much I agree with your statement.

As do many others, rest assured. Some have given up completely on checking in, others do so sporatically.

This has become a sideshow. Same as it did for Mr. Logan.

I am shocked today after reading.
It's scary how easy it is for people to make a POI into a straight out serial killer. So many different crimes and murders that people have linked DN to in the last 24 hours based on where he MIGHT have been is honestly mind-blowing.
I do feel whoever BG is, is likely a serial killer. But, I just find it shocking that a man who hasn't been charged (no matter how well he fits the profile), has basically been accused of a half dozen murders. If that does happen to be the case then good job for picking that up, but at least for me, its really distracting to have this thread turn into a "what COULD DN have done and where?" forum :(

Sorry had to vent

JMO

Is there a way you could get blood and dna off of a hatchet? Could you put it in an acid solution to remove evidence for example? Just wondering if it could be determined a person was murdered with a hatchet but because it had been thoroughly cleaned it could not be tied to a suspect’s own one.

Im not sure if blood and DNA could be found if it was cleaned or degraded somehow, but if a person was murdered with a hatchet, it would leave unique wounds and marks on a body almost like "tool marks". Those marks could be measured for depth, width, etc, to be matched to the hatchet, like knife wounds. Since DN was arrested with the hatchet, I have wondered if the reason Delphi LE never released the information on the murder weapon is because it was so unique, and if the murderer knew police could tie it to the murders, he would have dumped it. MOO

TW went missing on the 14th. KN had bought the gun on or around the 9th IIRC. DN is currently charged with having access to the weapon on the day he was arrested (the 25th). If he is found innocent of that charge, then I don't think they will be able to prove he had access on the 14th, as that is even less likely because the boot lid may have been lockable at that stage.

So I am basically saying:
Stage 1 -prove he had access to the weapon (s) on Sept 25th.
Stage 2 - prove he had access to the weapon(s) on the 14th Sept.
Stage 3- identify/match the TW murder weapon(s).
Stage 4 - identify/match the Delphi murder weapon.
Stage 5 ????????

I don't know how else to explain my logic but this is what I think is happening and LE is only at Stage 1 ATM IMO.

I had to log in to tell you how much I agree with your statement.

As do many others, rest assured. Some have given up completely on checking in, others do so sporatically.

This has become a sideshow. Same as it did for Mr. Logan.
We are allowed to discuss BG, the case, DN the POI, TW's murder, which brought DN to the fore. If you consider it a sideshow, where is the main event IYO?

TW went missing on the 14th. KN had bought the gun on or around the 9th IIRC. DN is currently charged with having access to the weapon on the day he was arrested (the 25th). If he is found innocent of that charge, then I don't think they will be able to prove he had access on the 14th, as that is even less likely because the boot lid may have been lockable at that stage.

Stage 5 ????????

I don't know how else to explain my logic but this is what I think is happening and LE is only at Stage 1 ATM IMO.[/QUOTE

ok, I think I understand what your saying, however, IF ballistics can confirm that the gun was used to kill TW, it's game over, and one of them will be charged with murder! Regardless of what occurs in court. They are the only ones who had possession of the weapon. IMO

Im not sure if blood and DNA could be found if it was cleaned or degraded somehow, but if a person was murdered with a hatchet, it would leave unique wounds and marks on a body almost like "tool marks". Those marks could be measured for depth, width, etc, to be matched to the hatchet, like knife wounds. Since DN was arrested with the hatchet, I have wondered if the reason Delphi LE never released the information on the murder weapon is because it was so unique, and if the murderer knew police could tie it to the murders, he would have dumped it. MOO
Ya Baby we've Got It ! See LINK

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 54

Stage 5 ????????

I don't know how else to explain my logic but this is what I think is happening and LE is only at Stage 1 ATM IMO.[/QUOTE

ok, I think I understand what your saying, however, IF ballistics can confirm that the gun was used to kill TW, it's game over, and one of them will be charged with murder! Regardless of what occurs in court. They are the only ones who had possession of the weapon. IMO

I think the last sentence is important and that is what will be determined by the filed charges. This is the first duck being lined up by Co LE IMO. If there is no ballistics or dna match then IDK that there would be any more charges.

We are allowed to discuss BG, the case, DN the POI, TW's murder, which brought DN to the fore. If you consider it a sideshow, where is the main event IYO?

Along with the freedom to discuss the things you mentioned comes the corresponding responsibility to post and comment without speculations that have no basis in fact or logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState