IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Did KN have a restraining order in place prior/during February 13, 2017?
2. When she took him to his RSO check in February 14, 2017 was there a restraining order in place?
I was just coming to ask the same question. I'm wondering if there was a restraining order, and he did attend the ultrasound or was in the parking lot waiting for her in the car or had been staying with her and the kids, what motivation she may have to withhold information about that day for reasons other than suspecting he was in Delphi.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well.... I saw some "nays" on my posting these hearings on this thread... is okay with other people here that I continue? I don't want to upset anyone here! :)

I am interested in developements. INHO DN is a POI for good reasons, and will remain included until there is concrete evidence of an alibi. Please continue to post.

We're only allowed to discuss KN's comments in youtube and MSM interviews, so can't comment on her court activity. But I can say that IN court case records do not show DN had any restraining orders filed against him in IN.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

From the Journal Courier on September 28, 2017:
Daniel Nations also violated the no-contact order in that domestic battery case, according to court documents.

How does a no-contact order differ from a restraining order?

Link to Journal Courier article:
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

Well.... I saw some "nays" on my posting these hearings on this thread... is okay with other people here that I continue? I don't want to upset anyone here! :)

Please continue to post the information Niner it is very helpful. DN should remain a POI until excluded by law enforcement.

Daniel Nations also violated the no-contact order in that domestic battery case, according to court documents.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/
https://www.ciyoudixonlaw.com/crimi...or-protective-order-what-are-the-differences/

Protective Orders, or , are a civil lawsuit used to protect a victim against a harasser or stalker. are civil lawsuits, which require an individual person to petition (ask) the court for relief. are in the nature of injunctive relief, which stops or seeks to prevent future behavior from occurring (as opposed to punishing for behavior that has already occurred). A PO serves to prohibit certain behavior by the harasser or stalker, towards the victim. The Indiana Civil Protection Order Act (ICPOA) is the controlling body of law.1

A PO is NOT a No Contact Order.*

A No Contact Order arises out of a criminal case, and the prosecutor requests the judge to order same, not the victim. A No Contact Order is often issued by a judge in domestic abuse criminal cases, and goes hand in hand with conditions by the alleged perpetrator being released from jail on bond or otherwise awaiting his or her criminal hearing. The No Contact Order prohibits contact between the defendant and the victim.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Pardon the interruption...

Question for any members who no longer post to this thread but may read now and then, in the past a member(s) contacted and received a reply from reporter Alexis McAdams with regard to this case.

I'm interested to know if a response was gained through twitter or Facebook.

I'd be most grateful if the person who interacted with her responds.

Niner, please keep posting.

Wow, my bad, thanks for that catch! I went back into the court dockets, the No Contact order was buried among the other activity for the domestic battery/disorderly conduct charges. State of IN was listed as Plaintiff and that atty filed Motion for No Contact Order on 12/14/2015. It expired 4/30/2016.
I found a different site connected to IN Cases that searches only for Protective and No Contact orders. If you put his name in here and search it will come up: https://mycourts.in.gov/porp

Please continue Niner.....please.

mmmmm......I can't find anywhere in IN courts that says DN was getting a divorce.

KN said made a statement to the judge that was afraid to meet him in court.
Then she and he did not show up to the court date.

Who knows if he actually is the one who posted to her FB.

[FONT=&quot]"His wife, Katelyn, filed for divorce in April 2017, according to Indiana court records. The case is still pending. Both Katelyn and Daniel failed to appear at several hearings in the divorce case, and it appears court officials have been unable to reach them for several months. A Facebook post by his wife shows that they moved to Colorado in May to “start over.”"[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

mmmmm......I can't find anywhere in IN courts that says DN was getting a divorce.

Add a hmmmm from me. I swear I saw it other times, but it's not there now. Only thing from April 2017 now is DN being on the receiving end of petition for child support. Tried to serve papers in June 2017, case ultimately dismissed 10/17/2017.

His wife, Katelyn, filed for divorce in April 2017, according to Indiana court records. The case is still pending. Both Katelyn and Daniel failed to appear at several hearings in the divorce case, and it appears court officials have been unable to reach them for several months. A Facebook post by his wife shows that they moved to Colorado in May to “start over.”
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

Yes that was Zionsville in Marion County only 60 miles from Delphi IIRC.

Also it was nothing for DN to take his employers truck and travel 40 miles to peep and masturbate at women and children in a women's toilet.

Thats why I think he could have easily been on the trail that day.

Just wanted to clarify that Zionsville is in Boone County. Lebanon is our County seat. I shared a picture of our Pizza Hut yesterday on here being rebuilt.

Police Report from report from 2010 Carrol County Comet Police and Fire calls.
The address is on W 300 N Cty Rd Delphi. between the Delphi Cemetary and N 575 W.

Aug. 7, 11:53 a.m. – False reporting [FONT=&amp]5858W. 300N., Delphi.[/FONT]
Responded to a report of a woman standing in the middle of the road yelling, “Call the police!” Unable to locate anyone. Additional followup is being conducted. Kingery investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2010-08-18/Public_Records/Police_Calls.html

IMO this is a very bizarre coincidence.Deputy Kingery is still with the Sheriffs

From 2010. What's the bizarre coincidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyone in Indiana knows Indiana Packers. Isn't it also the name of a sports team?

Close. Our professional basketball team is called the Indiana Pacers (referring to a racing horse). I believe our football team considered the horse correlation when naming themselves the Indianapolis Colts.

Not picking on you, Shiressleuth. In fact, you are one of my favorite posters. I’m just trying to keep our sleuthing accurate.

The OP wrote this:

• The police I’m sure don’t have enough grounds to obtain her medical records from that visit but generally most clinicians will write in their report for that visit “patient accompanied by...”. Or even sometimes it’s just a check box to check if caregiver was present.​

I responded with what she said in the video (paraphrasing) that she gave LE permission to search whatever they needed to.

Clinics may or may not ask the name of the person with you, but if the clinic knew about the DV charges of alleged battery of a pregnant woman in front of a minor and separation/restraining order, they may have made a note in the records that the father was or wasn’t present even if it isn’t something they generally do.

How would they have known about the DV/separation/RO? She may have had an appointment not long after the DV incident and showed obvious signs of injury. Aren’t medical professionals trained to ask about those things if they notice injuries on a patient? Also, at a previous appointment KN could have mentioned the DV/separation/RO, in conversation with a staff member. (‘Where’s your husband today?’ ‘Well after he [DV], I kicked him out and got a RO’.) Then he shows up with her at an appointment (may have also been prior to February 13) so staff members may have made notes as to his presence or lack thereof after the DV incident, even if they hadn’t prior to it, because of the DV.

We don’t know what has been recorded in her file. The only thing relevant in it would be if DN was at the ultrasound. If he wasn’t, we’re back where we started because his not being at the ultrasound does not guarantee he was at the MHB committing a double homicide.
Her medical records would show the prior history of the broken nose and subsequent treatment anyway, when attending all her post natal appts imo so they would know about it.

Wow, my bad, thanks for that catch! I went back into the court dockets, the No Contact order was buried among the other activity for the domestic battery/disorderly conduct charges. State of IN was listed as Plaintiff and that atty filed Motion for No Contact Order on 12/14/2015. It expired 4/30/2016.
I found a different site connected to IN Cases that searches only for Protective and No Contact orders. If you put his name in here and search it will come up: https://mycourts.in.gov/porp

Thanks, Kizzy!

No contact order from December 2015?
And expired one year to the day when she had their second child?

This disproves my theory as to DN possibly being noted in KN’s file because of the DV/no-contact order, as it happened a year prior. My mistake, as I thought it was the same year.

Edit: Just read Shire’s post above mine. So maybe he was noted in the file due to prior DV. SMH

Just wanted to clarify that Zionsville is in Boone County. Lebanon is our County seat. I shared a picture of our Pizza Hut yesterday on here being rebuilt.
Sorry about that I misunderstood a quote that I read that said he was checking in at Morgan on a weekly basis but would sometimes be up in Marion county on occasions so assumed they must have been talking about Zionsville. Where in Marion has he been? Do you know?
So Johnson, Boone, Morgan, Marion and Bartholomew are the Indiana counties that we know he has been in. Are there any other Indiana counties that we are aware of?

Close. Our professional basketball team is called the Indiana Pacers (referring to a racing horse). I believe our football team considered the horse correlation when naming themselves the Indianapolis Colts.

Not picking on you, Shiressleuth. In fact, you are one of my favorite posters. I’m just trying to keep our sleuthing accurate.

O/T
The Packers are a football team in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
She wasn’t completely wrong about the team name, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1