IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, DN’s nose is very distinctive, thick from the bridge to the tip, and the suspect sketch does not have it right. Of all of his features, i would think that the nose would be most noticeable to a witness, and most likely to be the most correct feature in the sketch. IMO.

To me, DN’s nose is very distinctive, thick from the bridge to the tip, and the suspect sketch does not have it right. Of all of his features, i would think that the nose would be most noticeable to a witness, and most likely to be the most correct feature in the sketch. IMO.

Aside from his protruding ears so low on his head. Who could miss those?

JMO

https://imgur.com/gallery/JaXLT

Does anyone know what happened to his face here? Does this look like a stun gun / taser mark?

It looks like rosacea, or some other skin condition. If it was from trauma I’d think it would be swollen or have colors other than red/pink. Although I’m not really sure what marks a taser leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like rosacea, or some other skin condition. If it was from trauma I’d think it would be swollen or have colors other than red/pink. Although I’m not really sure what marks a taser leaves.

I imagine that a taser to the face would really hurt. Does LE do that, i wonder?

If DN were not in the picture, i wonder what we would discuss.

I imagine that a taser to the face would really hurt. Does LE do that, i wonder?

If DN were not in the picture, i wonder what we would discuss.
Probably nothing. The thread is already at snail's pace. If it isn't him then where is any other evidence pointing?

Thought I'd do a quick tally. Went back four days (100 posts) and only about 10 posts were not about DN. Half of those 10 were poll related. So excluding poll and DN posts there would only be one or two posts per day. :crying:

will compel her to do so, if this man is our bridge monster. MOO

The outfit B.G is wearing would be enough. Show her the pic and say is that DN's jacket etc? They lived in a car and had no money. Cant imagine him being able hide his wardrobe from her. Agree with you on his eyes being off.

The outfit B.G is wearing would be enough. Show her the pic and say is that DN's jacket etc? They lived in a car and had no money. Cant imagine him being able hide his wardrobe from her. Agree with you on his eyes being off.

IIRC, she was asked if he had a jacket like that and she said "no"

She was definitely asked and said he didn’t own a jacket like that. Links are earlier in these threads.

It’s hard to explore avenues besides RL or DN because they are the only ones publicly discussed by police...which makes them the only ones we are allowed to discuss.

When cases are solved, it often ends up pointing back to someone who was originally on the police’s radar. But we don’t have access to others on their suspect list.

If DN’s gun matches the CO killing, that will be interesting. But without a released cause of death for the Delphi girls, we will have a hard time knowing whether this case contains any similarities beyond the context of the woods.

Speaking of the jacket, I went back again to look at that still pic from the news video of what looks like a blue jacket on the sofa arm, but KN claimed that it was jeans. Then I rewatched the video the still pics came from. I found a 3rd pic in the video I've not seen posted before. Blink and you miss it. It's about the :42 mark on the video. (I've posted it below.)

First pic I'm wondering what that is hanging on the door? Back left corner of pic, arrow pointing to it.
Second pic is the screenshot I just found, are those black coveralls hanging from or in front of the fireplace? (Made me think of the man in black that was seen on the trail in Delphi.)

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

Attachments

• JacketPicDoor.jpg
    JacketPicDoor.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 136
  • EmployerApartment.jpg
    EmployerApartment.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 130
I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. Hope you all have a happy and safe time. I will be thinking of Abigail and Liberty’s families.

I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. Hope you all have a happy and safe time. I will be thinking of Abigail and Liberty’s families.

Thank you! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the rest.

She was definitely asked and said he didn’t own a jacket like that. Links are earlier in these threads.

It’s hard to explore avenues besides RL or DN because they are the only ones publicly discussed by police...which makes them the only ones we are allowed to discuss.

When cases are solved, it often ends up pointing back to someone who was originally on the police’s radar. But we don’t have access to others on their suspect list.

If DN’s gun matches the CO killing, that will be interesting. But without a released cause of death for the Delphi girls, we will have a hard time knowing whether this case contains any similarities beyond the context of the woods.

Except for the fact that investigators from CO and IN stated there are similarities, which caused them to interview him re the Delphi murders.

Speaking of the jacket, I went back again to look at that still pic from the news video of what looks like a blue jacket on the sofa arm, but KN claimed that it was jeans. Then I rewatched the video the still pics came from. I found a 3rd pic in the video I've not seen posted before. Blink and you miss it. It's about the :42 mark on the video. (I've posted it below.)

First pic I'm wondering what that is hanging on the door? Back left corner of pic, arrow pointing to it.
Second pic is the screenshot I just found, are those black coveralls hanging from or in front of the fireplace? (Made me think of the man in black that was seen on the trail in Delphi.)

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

If someone took photos of my cluttered and messy house ( like this one ) I sure as a heck couldn’t remember WHAT is on the couch. Especially years later.

KN must have all of her brain cells and then some. Yet she can’t remember if he was at her sonogram?

I don't think it's rosacea. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rosacea/symptoms-causes/syc-20353815
Could be some other skin condition tho.
Obviously I'm wondering if he got into a scuff of some sort and wondering who it would/could be with. Is he being held in a jail cell with other jailees?

If someone took photos of my cluttered and messy house ( like this one ) I sure as a heck couldn’t remember WHAT is on the couch. Especially years later.

KN must have all of her brain cells and then some. Yet she can’t remember if he was at her sonogram?

I think KN was trying to make sense of what the pic was of, since she seems sure he didn't own a navy blue coat.
Also, these pics look like the room/house they were renting from the farm/ranch DN was working on so that's maybe a timeline. How long before the murders were they living there?

For research purposes, check out episode 1 of "The Eleven" on A and E, about 11 teenage girls from the Galveston area murdered in the early 70s. Many were abducted and murdered in pairs, best friends...(the suspect could possibly be in custody, named Bell).

Also, I think it's "Web of Lies" or "Grave Secrets", I saw something that was exacccctly like what I think is the white hanging out of the top of BG's coat. Same old rope Ive mentioned before, like other pictures I posted...note to find episode and post link, it's right at the end when they arrest him, its about a creepy dude this woman meets online. George...takes place in N. Carolina, he abducted this wOman and buried her in his girlfriend's back yard))

rsbm

Agreed. Totally call BS.

Eta: which makes me wonder, if she has nothing hide, why lie? She seems to to claim otherwise, that she wants justice for the girls or however she phrases it, and says she has disassociated from DN, etc.

So, if shes lying, and in trying to figure out possibly why she is lying, did she help him cover up something? Maybe pick him up? Dispose of evidence? I wonder if she picked him up? Could he have called her and said something big has gone down...I need you to come get me right now? Thinking out loud..she might be smart enough to realize she could face the charge of felony accessory after the fact...we saw it in Nicole Lovell's case...hmmmm....she might feel it's too late to come clean, and might be thinking, well if he's already in prison, no need to implicate myself, even though I didn't kill them, he's off the streets now...

Agreed. Totally call BS.

Eta: which makes me wonder, if she has nothing hide, why lie? She seems to to claim otherwise, that she wants justice for the girls or however she phrases it, and says he has disassociated from DN, etc.

So, if shes lying, and in trying to figure out oossibly why she is lyinh, did she help him cover up something? Maybe pick him up? Dispose of evidence? I wonder if she picked him up? Could he have called her and said something big has gone down...I need you to come get me right now? Thinking out loud..she might be smart enough to realize she could face the charge of felony accessory after the fact...we saw it in Nicole Lovell's case...hmmmm....she might feel it's too late to come clean, and might be thinking, well if he's already in prison, no need to implicate myself, even though I didn't kill them, he's off the streets now...

This is what I'm thinking. Remember, KN did say that she drove him to his RSO sign in on the 14th so she got him from somewhere. When did she get him? On the 13th perhaps? Do we know what time he checked in on the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6