IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like he didn't like getting busted. just seems like a really dangerous guy who should stay locked up. moo

I actually am not making any argument, let alone with all due respect a weak one. It's not that I'm trying to not believe what KN says. It's that I'm not sure I CAN believe her because she isn't credible thus far.

I think it's incredibly irresponsible to pick up where Kn left off and assume she took him on the 14th because that could lead us down the wrong road. Really we know nothing of what she says.

It's also unwise to assume that what KN says to media and FB is the same as what she says to LE. Why would that be assumed? Again, I'm not assuming it isn't the same story, but from what we have seen it MAY not be. She seems to enjoy the interviews, and she may have a reason for that.

Her stories change, and that doesn't make her husband guilty. But it makes her statements worth nothing, and it means she HAS a motive. Her motive could be covering for DN. But it could also just be fear of him, fear of the unknown, or, highly likely...attention/money for interviews (to keep public interest in her husband even IF she knows he didn't commit any of the murders or DID).

The bottom line is that her statement that she took him to the SO registration isn't worth anything. That's not an argument; it's a fact.

Couple of things. First, KN would be in trouble if she lied to LE. I doubt she’d take that chance (and I’m sure LE impressed it upon her). Plus, she’s shown no interest in protecting her husband, just the opposite. Second, human memory is patchy at best. It is natural to remember some things more clearly than others. To say that the 13th is a “blackout” is to mischaracterize what she said. She said she thinks DN was with her, but isn’t 100% certain. Third, the car situation changed when they moved to CO. Of course, he had access to it; they were living out of it, for crying out loud. By contrast, she had kicked DN to the curb during the period when the Delphi murders occurred. Clearly, she had the car and needed it to get to work. He had to fend for himself. Finally, it’s a weak argument (and it happens on WS all the time!) that claims LE or a witness or a suspect is lying or means just the opposite of what they’ve said. More likely, the person making the argument just doesn’t want to accept facts which undermine their theory. (“It’s not what I want to hear, so he/she must be lying.”) This is what happens when we begin with our conclusion and then interpret (or bend) the facts to make them fit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4929272/Man-arrested-week-connected-double-murder.html

@margarita

The pic of the boot of the car is one of the pics in this article. Don't know if it is zoomable.

I was able to zoom it a bit.

Sure looks like a rope holding the boot/trunk together.

Photo Source: Daily Mail link included by Shiressleuth in quote above.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dnCarWithRope.png
    dnCarWithRope.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 360
Thank you. Yes, I've had trouble with that being just a pair of jeans, and now that you point it out I see what you're saying, a pair of jeans folded on top something else. Mostly what I see right at the end of the arm of the sofa appears to be a hood folded.
In the 2nd screenshot I posted, at first glance I thought it was a man's suit, but immediately dismissed that as I can't see DN carting a suit around, let alone having a need for one given his circumstances. Then looking closer I thought black coveralls? Which made me think of the 'man in black' seen on/near the bridge. It looks to be on a clothes hanger on a light fixture above the fireplace mantle and the 'legs' are draped over whatever that white thing is.

RBBM

Yes, this looks to be the hood of a folded jacket. I'll try to blow this photo up as well and post it.

That would be great if you can post those pictures. I cannot open them from the post above.

Doing my best, but I want to circle the hood as I blow it up, so all can see it.

This may take a bit longer than expected.

ETA: Okay, here it is. I apologize, the square i drew around what looks to be a hood is black. Hopefully, you can see it. Also, notice that the folded jeans are a different color than the jacket. JMOO.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-employer-of-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

attachment.php

Attachments

• dnJacketPicDoor.jpg
    dnJacketPicDoor.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 678
I actually am not making any argument, let alone with all due respect a weak one. It's not that I'm trying to not believe what KN says. It's that I'm not sure I CAN believe her because she isn't credible thus far.

I think it's incredibly irresponsible to pick up where Kn left off and assume she took him on the 14th because that could lead us down the wrong road. Really we know nothing of what she says.

It's also unwise to assume that what KN says to media and FB is the same as what she says to LE. Why would that be assumed? Again, I'm not assuming it isn't the same story, but from what we have seen it MAY not be. She seems to enjoy the interviews, and she may have a reason for that.

Her stories change, and that doesn't make her husband guilty. But it makes her statements worth nothing, and it means she HAS a motive. Her motive could be covering for DN. But it could also just be fear of him, fear of the unknown, or, highly likely...attention/money for interviews (to keep public interest in her husband even IF she knows he didn't commit any of the murders or DID).

The bottom line is that her statement that she took him to the SO registration isn't worth anything. That's not an argument; it's a fact.

Great post! However, I do think it is important to know if KN took him on the 14th simply because she had to take him from somewhere and pick him up at some point. Where and when? If she is telling the truth, then those 2 questions with verifiable answers are very important imo.

Doing my best, but I want to circle the hood as I blow it up, so all can see it.

ETA: Okay, here it is. I apologize, the square i drew around what looks to be a hood is black. Hopefully, you can see it.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-employer-of-person-of-interest-in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

attachment.php

Sure enough those are 2 separate articles. One is a pair of jeans and the other looks like something with a hood.

It looks like rosacea, or some other skin condition. If it was from trauma I’d think it would be swollen or have colors other than red/pink. Although I’m not really sure what marks a taser leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be irritation from heavily bleached jail pillowcase/linens, harsh cheap jail soap, dry skin from dry heat, putting face up to metal bars, rubbing/scratching nose and face due to stress, any # of things.

RBBM

I took a second look at the lower left-hand corner of the first photo you posted. I think KN is technically correct - I believe there is a pair of folded jeans on top of something else that is blue. That "something else" appears to me to be a blue windbreaker, very similar to the one BG is wearing.

JMVHO.

I think pic shows several articles of clothing also. Looks like jean(s?) along with a slightly different shade of blue article (jacket?) (?)

ETA: Okay, here it is. I apologize, the square i drew around what looks to be a hood is black. Hopefully, you can see it. Also, notice that the folded jeans are a different color than the jacket. JMOO.

attachment.php

Silly me. Originally I thought that was Cookie Monster. What a bad Sleuth I am :shame:

cookie-monster.jpg

:biggrin:

Great post! However, I do think it is important to know if KN took him on the 14th simply because she had to take him from somewhere and pick him up at some point. Where and when? If she is telling the truth, then those 2 questions with verifiable answers are very important imo.
IF DN IS BG (IF !!!) He very well could have hitched a ride arriving at KN's place very late on night of Feb 13 or early AM hours of Feb 14 with the excuse "I need a ride to sign in tmro!" and asking to stay over (if even on couch or in car) thereby gaining Shelter, maybe food, possible laundry access or shower, use of the car even ?, and a partial alibi in addition to a ride to the sign in. Maybe she didn't pick him up, he may have just showed up in quiet desperation at her door. IIRC the 14th was the last date he could sign in that wk to still be considered ontime.

Reminder that all pics require a link to the original source.

No link, no post.

This is what I'm thinking. Remember, KN did say that she drove him to his RSO sign in on the 14th so she got him from somewhere. When did she get him? On the 13th perhaps? Do we know what time he checked in on the 14th?

... and where did she stay exactly with her kid and car before she drove him to the check in?

What is up with his lower right leg in the first picture?

f0459f6656106c704aa460ba35f09d92.jpg

c14a45e6e49ba98fcb38b403adc1ef45.jpg

well spotted, really good observation. his leg looks kinda like something spun through photoshop. missing that before, all i can say is he actually looks a lot bigger than i thought he was. quite broad shouldered and I myself wouldnt want bump into him in an alley or on a bridge. where as before from other all other front faced pics would have never have giving him a 2nd thought or even been remotely intimidated.

attachment.php

What the heck is that turquoise and white thing hanging on the door? is it a large doll hanging from the top of a hooded (furry hood) jacket? What do you guys see?

What is up with his lower right leg in the first picture?

f0459f6656106c704aa460ba35f09d92.jpg

c14a45e6e49ba98fcb38b403adc1ef45.jpg

Is KN looking around the corner (under the roof, above the bonnet)?
Is there an earring in his left ear (second pic)?

Is KN looking around the corner (under the roof, above the bonnet)?
Is there an earring in his left ear (second pic)?

I can't say for sure on either.
But what's with his right leg? It looks like it might be a fake leg? is there an ankle bracelet under the jeans? Heck that whole leg looks weird, even the pants look twisted around the thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13